Unreal Engine Abandoned Girls Next Door [Update 8] [Layman Bot]

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
he literaly tells her to stay away and that the girls are his, she responds by saying that she is going to steal them from him, then she proceeds to fondle angelica
I played this earlier in the release but dropped it due to the mc being terrible.

and I just been lurking the thread because I wanted to give it another go and
well was interested since it's a harem but this sounds like another case leading to LESBIAN NTR WITH NAT.
not surprised since most harems always lead to either girls turning bi out of nowhere or something else like this
where a girl who is "bi" mostly perfer women and only in it or join to either to "help" the mc by sleeping with his girls
etc...
and from hearing this, she sounds like a ntr antagonist.
so he tells her to back off and then she says she is going to steal them from the MC then proceeds to fondle angelica?
Who said that was a good idea if this is suppose to be a harem?

this sounds like something straight out of a ntr game.

plus I heard something about sharing.. In if you mean having to share your girls with nat then yea sounds terrible.
I don't wanna get into what's NTR or not and didn't claim it was but I seen this tale to many times.
and I for sure don't need help or a catalyst from someone like her, The mc should be more then enough on his own.
Not into someone who has eyes for one of my LIs or touching them in any way or trying to currupt the MCs girls.

Male or Female I see it all the same.

Should not have to partner up with someone to pull more girls to join the MCs harem or whatever, not something I ever liked, especially in harems.

so I need a clear up.

Yea I don't share, male or female it don't matter to me.
plus not into lesbian personally and hoping if it gets added that it will be AVOIDABLE.

if that's not a ntr antagonist then what is?

was gonna try it but hearing this,

yea maybe not then.

Unless it is a way to get rid or avoid her I will pass on this.

did the mc get better?

and overall this is just my opinion but I also seen other people voicing there concerns about this and I am just throwing in my 2 cents since I AM interested in this game but if it's gonna go that route then I am not.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I played this earlier in the release but dropped it due to the mc being terrible.

and I just been lurking the thread because I wanted to give it another go and
well was interested since it's a harem but this sounds like another case leading to LESBIAN NTR WITH NAT.
not surprised since most harems always lead to either girls turning bi out of nowhere or something else like this
where a girl who is "bi" mostly perfer women and only in it or join to either to "help" the mc by sleeping with his girls
etc...
and from hearing this, she sounds like a ntr antagonist.
so he tells her to back off and then she says she is going to steal them from the MC then proceeds to fondle angelica?
Who said that was a good idea if this is suppose to be a harem?

this sounds like something straight out of a ntr game.

plus I heard something about sharing.. In if you mean having to share your girls with nat then yea sounds terrible.
I don't wanna get into what's NTR or not and didn't claim it was but I seen this tale to many times.
and I for sure don't need help or a catalyst from someone like her, The mc should be more then enough on his own.
Not into someone who has eyes for one of my LIs or touching them in any way or trying to currupt the MCs girls.

Male or Female I see it all the same.

Should not have to partner up with someone to pull more girls to join the MCs harem or whatever, not something I ever liked, especially in harems.

so I need a clear up.

Yea I don't share, male or female it don't matter to me.
plus not into lesbian personally and hoping if it gets added that it will be AVOIDABLE.

if that's not a ntr antagonist then what is?

was gonna try it but hearing this,

yea maybe not then.

Unless it is a way to get rid or avoid her I will pass on this.

did the mc get better?

and overall this is just my opinion but I also seen other people voicing there concerns about this and I am just throwing in my 2 cents since I AM interested in this game but if it's gonna go that route then I am not.
Then you are not. Because unless things take a very sharp right turn suddenly, this will be a sharing game.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Oh boy...no I don't think anyone intends for this to be NTR or cuckolding or whatever else that people get hung up on. Maybe sharing. I don't think there's any intention of Natalie stealing the girls from the MC, and certainly not any intention of humiliating the MC/the player. We'll just have to see how Natalie works out, but I think she should be viewed more of a catalyst for certain relationships to open up.
okay what was the intention then? Change Natalie to Nathan and see the world burn, give her an BBC for god mesure to be sure. Thats NTR 101 writing right here.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Carla has a couple sex scenes and other sexy scenes. Helen's content is still limited, but is picking up. The next update may include a cheat mode that allows the player to change their traits.
In my playthrough i dont have any sex scene with carla! just some teasing moments.

Mar 31, 2022
There is a route where the MC can gain the upper hand on Natalie. In Pool Party 1, if you select all the right answers the MC will put Natalie in her place and agree to partner with her BUT he has to be in charge.

If you're looking for a route where you can permanently kick Natalie out and be done with her, right now that doesn't exist. But the dev team has heard some of the concerns regarding Natalie and is considering if there is a simple way to write her out of the story if the player chooses. The challenge will be avoiding a domino effect since Natalie plays a pretty central role in the rest of the story. But it's definitely something the team has heard, so they're looking into it.
So she is sticking around?? is this a harem or sharing? was really enjoying the game until she turned up out of nowhere.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
he literaly tells her to stay away and that the girls are his, she responds by saying that she is going to steal them from him, then she proceeds to fondle angelica
Even if you pick the choice for the mc to be in charge Natalie just does whatever she wants anyway. The only way this works is if she becomes completely submissive to the mc and pushes all the girls toward him.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
All I can tell you guys is what the dev has told me: if you choose the option(s) "How about you go fuck yourself" or "Sorry, I don't share. They're all mine" that should end her involvement. It may not be immediate, but the idea is that the player has the option to cut Natalie out of the story.

Now, if you choose to work with her, I think the better way to think about it is "partnering" instead of sharing. This is just my interpretation of the story, but I don't think it will ever be Natalie stealing the girls away from the MC leaving him high and dry. The MC is always going to be the central love interest for all of the girls.

So, again, if you don't like Natalie and don't want her involved then you can take the off-ramp of her story by telling her to fuck off. If you're concerned that she's going to steal everyone away, I don't think the dev has any intention of making the MC play second fiddle. I think, at worst, Natalie represents a source of conflict- but she won't overtake the MC. I've talked to the dev extensively about this, and I think the main source of confusion with Natalie is that some things haven't been communicated correctly.

I suspect that many of you don't/didn't really believe that you could be done with her; but you can. Like I said, it won't be immediate but you really can be done with her if you tell her to fuck off or that you don't share.

Hopefully that helps.

Mar 31, 2022
All I can tell you guys is what the dev has told me: if you choose the option(s) "How about you go fuck yourself" or "Sorry, I don't share. They're all mine" that should end her involvement. It may not be immediate, but the idea is that the player has the option to cut Natalie out of the story.

Now, if you choose to work with her, I think the better way to think about it is "partnering" instead of sharing. This is just my interpretation of the story, but I don't think it will ever be Natalie stealing the girls away from the MC leaving him high and dry. The MC is always going to be the central love interest for all of the girls.

So, again, if you don't like Natalie and don't want her involved then you can take the off-ramp of her story by telling her to fuck off. If you're concerned that she's going to steal everyone away, I don't think the dev has any intention of making the MC play second fiddle. I think, at worst, Natalie represents a source of conflict- but she won't overtake the MC. I've talked to the dev extensively about this, and I think the main source of confusion with Natalie is that some things haven't been communicated correctly.

I suspect that many of you don't/didn't really believe that you could be done with her; but you can. Like I said, it won't be immediate but you really can be done with her if you tell her to fuck off or that you don't share.

Hopefully that helps.
i think most of the confusion is how the pool party scene's are written, it sounds like sharing not partnering.

Last edited:

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
WTF means partnering? So every other Li in a Harem is not a partner but a cocksocked???
Is Nat an equal part of the harem or not?
If not what the hell gives her the right to lord over the others?

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022

Hopefully that helps.
I know your just relaying a message the Dev had said so sorry in advance if i sound rude. But i think when you choose to tell Nat to fuck off it should happen immediately and she should stop what she's doing and no more attempts. Also changing the word Sharing to Partnering doesn't make it feel any different. What's the Diff? any way thanks for the info. I'll just wait for the update for when she actually "Fucks off" if that actually happens. Dev should have known already he would get this reaction. Has the Dev ever read other game threads? It's always discusion of debate everytime a Dev pulls this and almost always ends up Dev going back and either removing it or making it avoidable.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Any ideas how to extract the images used in the game? i would like to use some of them as a wallpaper.
In that case you'll have to make screenshots (Win+PrtScr). It's usually quit a pain to find a way to extract the data from games with this engine.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes