Unreal Engine Abandoned Girls Next Door [Update 8] [Layman Bot]

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The situation isn't the best for everyone on the team that why it's that slow.
but the game is still in progress.
as for me i can show some images of the ""upcoming update"".
i also have spécial images.

View attachment 2586895 View attachment 2586896 View attachment 2586897
No worries, was on Patreon, but there were no new posts since the cheat code one, so I just didn't reup, had no clue what was going on.

Hey, as long as it's still being worked on good enough, I'm not one of those folks yelling where update, where update lol.

I just patiently wait, which I'm guessing if they are having IRL trouble, be a few months I'm going to guesstimate.

Thanatos1210

Feb 17, 2019
cant finish the "under the sheets" event, wennt always "greyed out and yet to complete", after i've actually finishd it

No Matter what i try, i'll always get the text: "you go back ti your room to find something else to do", screen gets black, the next day starts and so does that event.

Last edited:

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Hi. Can someone help me with the " worker trait " please? How do you unlock it ? Great game btw.

Edit : nvm. Got it.

Last edited:

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
Why doesn't this game have an abandoned tag?? "True Bond", after 4 months of absence....

The last update was last year, and the developer himself wrote on Patreon in February this year, so how come this game does not have the "Abandoned" status yet??

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Why doesn't this game have an abandoned tag?? "True Bond", after 4 months of absence....

The last update was last year, and the developer himself wrote on Patreon in February this year, so how come this game does not have the "Abandoned" status yet??
The dev last post on here for this game was back in Feb same as patreon, maybe dev is active on there discord site.

Regardless I agree that this needs the abandoned tag until the dev tells us what's going on.

Reactions: Chaosguy
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes