Unreal Engine Abandoned Girls Next Door [Update 8] [Layman Bot]

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Lemmon Sweat

Oct 22, 2017
Without a walkthrough is so annoying to play the game, even if both renders and plot are good.

I think I´m missing some content from Mom.

For example, is possible to sneek in her room at night and steal her panties at some point or not yet?
+If you have the right trait (worker?) you will remember that there is a spare key in the office desk.

Reactions: Steppen Wolf

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
How do I unlocked the locked part in pool party 1? Kinda frustrating without any hints.
You need to answer the questions "correctly." This isn't essential, you aren't actually missing any content in Pool Party 1. What this will do, however, is unlock the ability for the MC to make a deal with Natalie where he's the boss. From what the dev says, this will cause some slight difference in dialog and events in the future, but nothing game breaking.

As for how to unlock the option, the best hint is to play it straight with Natalie and not let her control the situation.

Sekhmet11

Dec 16, 2022
Hi, I have a problem I can't save the game. I have to start all over again each time.
Can you help me please ?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hi, I have a problem I can't save the game. I have to start all over again each time.
Can you help me please ?
I was going to ask where saves are.. if I need to move them or what the deal is. Haven't played too many Unreal games.

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
I was going to ask where saves are.. if I need to move them or what the deal is. Haven't played too many Unreal games.
AppData\Local\GirlsNextDoor\Saved\SaveGames

Can you help me please ?
Right click then create a new save slot (bottom right) and to override the two blue arrows

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
so, shouldn't this have the ntr tag? with Natalie swooping in and stealing the girls
sharing too, if you go that route
At this point, Natalie hasn't stolen anything. When that happens (if you make choices leading to that), only at that point should the ntr tag be added. The same is true with sharing. Tags are supposed to reflect current content, not what's yet in the future. Since as far as we've seen she hasn't yet done anything sexual with anyone in the house, the tag should not yet be applied.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
so, shouldn't this have the ntr tag? with Natalie swooping in and stealing the girls
sharing too, if you go that route
Oh boy...no I don't think anyone intends for this to be NTR or cuckolding or whatever else that people get hung up on. Maybe sharing. I don't think there's any intention of Natalie stealing the girls from the MC, and certainly not any intention of humiliating the MC/the player. We'll just have to see how Natalie works out, but I think she should be viewed more of a catalyst for certain relationships to open up.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes