LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
  • Hey there
  • Haha
Reactions: twipwas and Ennoch

Pathalfurt

Sep 9, 2018
After years of having to leave her native city, Celeste returns to find out what happened to her missing older brother.
Reconnecting with her past and forging a future for her loved ones is her goal.
I don't get it.. Looked all the pictures and main picture of game itself. Brother?? Where, how, why? You meant sister right? There was not a single guy in any of those pictures. No.. Wait.. There might have been a guy in one of the pictures behind a picture but could have also been a weird looking girl.. Everything had girls in it.. Wallpapers, hanging pictures, i mean even cat must be female right?? Might play it eventually since right now has hardly any content in it.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
After years of having to leave her native city, Celeste returns to find out what happened to her missing older brother.
Reconnecting with her past and forging a future for her loved ones is her goal.
I don't get it.. Looked all the pictures and main picture of game itself. Brother?? Where, how, why? You meant sister right? There was not a single guy in any of those pictures. No.. Wait.. There might have been a guy in one of the pictures behind a picture but could have also been a weird looking girl.. Everything had girls in it.. Wallpapers, hanging pictures, i mean even cat must be female right?? Might play it eventually since right now has hardly any content in it.
There will be no dicks in this game if that's what you're trying to find out, I asked a page or two back, it's all girls, but maybe the brother makes an appearance at some point.

Pathalfurt

Sep 9, 2018
There will be no dicks in this game if that's what you're trying to find out, I asked a page or two back, it's all girls, but maybe the brother makes an appearance at some point.
Did not expect any dicks in this game.. Just pointed out something i saw.. Game itself looks beautiful and well done.. Might play at some later date..

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Fixing some mistakes (y) made others:cautious:probably:whistle:

PC:

MAC :

Changelog:
0.3.1 Fixed some errors and typos thanks to KovskyAnker, and added an option to tell Meg not to lick that particular part of "Celeste" ; )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
New Trailer

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes