Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
You'll be surprised to learn that hers isn't one I had difficulty with :)
Oh, I thought it was one you have problems for.

Don't worry, some of the names are unpronunceable in Spanish LOL. Like the two cunt claymore's we met after leaving the twins xd.

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Hi, thanks for trying the game(y)
Answers not only for you but for everyone in general(y)
encyclopedia inside the game
kind of encyclopedia inside the game, as the amount of information I want to have can be overwhelming. Also an index of characters might be a good idea because many are introduced and I'm afraid to not remember all of them.
in a previous comment, I said that I will make an in-game encyclopedia? maybe:unsure::whistle: after the two main plots are revealed.
Perhaps I will summarize what I have revealed in the novel so far without making a spoiler(y)
What's the original language?
CXVCXV DSF.png
They have a predominant language but... they are multilingual
They not only speak all versions of the language of the mainland but also the languages "invented" by the maker.
Are the red twin's names the names of the figures represented on the statue?
no, "Celeste" is surprised because they are not "native" names.
dfg dfgdfg.png fdssd sdf 34.png
Turkish and Mayan
What the names of the twins really mean https://f95zone.to/threads/give-me-a-sun-v0-3-1-namco15.127217/post-10403389

Why do the murder sis (jitter and god know her name, they're some of the ones I'm struggling with) talk about Neia like they're still in the same team?
Neia is now in Celeste's team.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Next update reveals why she left her former team and is now "Celeste's" teammate
in this post I tell a little more about them
https://f95zone.to/threads/give-me-a-sun-v0-3-1-namco15.127217/post-10403116

Some say it's stupid to start the story with the twins, why not start in the morning?

Simple, "Celeste" is a scary rookie who faces two veteran witches alone and you feel helpless about what they do to her... Now with what I've shared so far... "Celeste" is not a rookie:devilish: she and her "family clan" are very... unique?:unsure:

I do not know if anyone has noticed that in the scene Jtterty and Jlbniul... "Celeste" has no thoughts unlike other scenes, because if I had written what she was thinking at the time...;):whistle:

Patience for future updates that there will be answers:geek::sneaky: I swear that everything has a reason and it's not because I was super stoned when I was writing:unsure::whistle::giggle:maybe...

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Well - I have no clue how far I proceeded in this game, I´m still amongst flashbacks (currently with Eridani and Isilynor in the tower).

So I have still to wait for a comprehensible explanation why the shocking Scene with Jlbniul and Jtterty, leading to the Cutoff of Celeste´s right arm, was made as it is. This incident was rather disappointing for me :eek:
If I understood right Celeste is a Witch with powerful abilities, but her role in this scene is far away from what I´m expecting from such a heroine?
What is the meaning of the result of this scene?

This uncomfortable feeling is haunting me now in proceeding with the game :cry:

Last edited:

Isalnia

Apr 17, 2020
"Celeste" has no thoughts unlike other scenes, because if I had written what she was thinking at the time...;):whistle:
Oooh I had not noticed that! Too busy hating their guts to I guess
Some say it's stupid to start the story with the twins, why not start in the morning?
I'd argue starting with the twins introduces the reader to the world in the same way they are. Imo that's a very good point to start

Klony

Oct 8, 2019
I am just now getting the Little Britain reference.

Dude. Your writing is still special.

I've had a long thought about the game, do you think you could use ChatGPT to translate into all sorts of languages? Isn't that basically what AI is best at at the moment?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Namco15

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
hi Klony!!:cool:(y)
I will check it out thanks for the suggestion:cool: and thanks to the support the game has(y) the future update will be in good English, I hope:unsure::cautious::D

TONG1.png

talking about AI, a little bit of testing how stable diffusion is, the truth is if they fix the problem of the hands and deformations this is going to be epic.
(y)

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019

I will check it out thanks for the suggestion:cool: and thanks to the support the game has(y) the future update will be in good English, I hope:unsure::cautious::D

View attachment 2644022

talking about AI, a little bit of testing how stable diffusion is, the truth is if they fix the problem of the hands and deformations this is going to be epic.
(y)
I'm in awe but also a little embarrased!
Next time would you please limit the number of naughty pix just a little.
I do love them but my washing machine is going on overdrive after this "explosive" material.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021

View attachment 2644022

(y)
Namco15 ,

Don't do this to me,
you're giving me a double heart attack with this !! :love: :love:

The most beautiful,horny shining eyes in which i drown in mad love,
a defiant ,rebellious look with a mouth and tongue that i want to kiss and love for hours,
but then when i look down and go..

I see the most divine mounds that god ever have created,
where i gently nibble ,lick and bite her nipples,
then take her breasts in my mouth and lick and kiss them until she almost has a screaming orgasm,

after which i go down her smooth,divine belly with ice-cold ice cubes until she can't stand anymore,
after which i gently caress the inside of her thighs,
until i kiss and lick her pussy lips until she gets so extremely aroused and has the most squirting orgasm,
which brings her to heaven,
and can't stand on her feet for days !! :love::love::love:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Namco15 ,

Don't do this to me,
you're giving me a double heart attack with this !! :love: :love:

The most beautiful,horny shining eyes in which i drown in mad love,
a defiant ,rebellious look with a mouth and tongue that i want to kiss and love for hours,
but then when i look down and go..

I see the most divine mounds that god ever have created,
where i gently nibble ,lick and bite her nipples,
then take her breasts in my mouth and lick and kiss them until she almost has a screaming orgasm,

after which i go down her smooth,divine belly with ice-cold ice cubes until she can't stand anymore,
after which i gently caress the inside of her thighs,
until i kiss and lick her pussy lips until she gets so extremely aroused and has the most squirting orgasm,
which brings her to heaven,
and can't stand on her feet for days !! :love::love::love:
True and utter poetry

Shite, another pair for the bin

EveKeller

Jan 8, 2020
Wow Namco15, this is incredible...:love:

Whenever I see what AI can do in so little time, I congratulate myself for quitting my ambition to be a graphic designer. :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Wow Namco15, this is incredible...:love:

Whenever I see what AI can do in so little time, I congratulate myself for quitting my ambition to be a graphic designer. :ROFLMAO:
Well, IA generating images need knowledge behind them. IA is just a tool. You still need knowledge in graphic design and digital art to polish and make them really good.

• Yay, new update!

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
Namco15

English is not my native language, but the biggest problem is that I can't find the right words in my native language either. :confused:

Five minutes was enough to make me want to continue the story. Unfortunately, I got to the end too quickly, and now I feel a serious lack. I miss Celeste's beautiful eyes, her pretty face and amazing body. For me, your game is an emotional roller coaster. :love:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Namco15

English is not my native language, but the biggest problem is that I can't find the right words in my native language either. :confused:

Five minutes was enough to make me want to continue the story. Unfortunately, I got to the end too quickly, and now I feel a serious lack. I miss Celeste's beautiful eyes, her pretty face and amazing body. For me, your game is an emotional roller coaster. :love:
Did you get stuck?
My first early end read here https://f95zone.to/threads/give-me-a-sun-v0-3-1-namco15.127217/post-10762389
Following posting from Namco15 gave me the hint how to proceed.

If your issue is another you should describe it more accurate - I´m sure somebody´s helping you.

• Yay, new update!

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
Did you get stuck?
My first early end read here https://f95zone.to/threads/give-me-a-sun-v0-3-1-namco15.127217/post-10762389
Following posting from Namco15 gave me the hint how to proceed.

If your issue is another you should describe it more accurate - I´m sure somebody´s helping you.
Oh no, I'm not stuck, but maybe I didn't phrase it correctly. In the first sentence, I tried to express how the game made me feel. More simply: damn f*ckin' awesome! I got to the end of the current version without a problem, and the problem is that I'm already at the end.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Oh no, I'm not stuck, but maybe I didn't phrase it correctly. In the first sentence, I tried to express how the game made me feel. More simply: damn f*ckin' awesome! I got to the end of the current version without a problem, and the problem is that I'm already at the end.
The sadness when there's nothing more at the moment and the anticipation and agony for an update is almost like a returned engagement ring! Blank empty space.....

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes