Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Hi there! Progress update...
Sidra.png

I decided to do Nashira's story as I had originally intended and not rush to tell the story of the "Princess", Nash as well as "Meg" will be optional, to show more of "Celeste's" life in the city and the power to radically change another person's life.

"Princess" will be mandatory, I want to do that part of the story well and for that it has to be three times longer than "Meg's" story, exploration, battles, romance and sex, that means the next update Nash and part of the princess story, and next totally "Princess".

600 renders done, next month I start writing and I will have an estimate of when the next update will be :cool: (y).
Nash1.png Nash02.png Celeste.png Meg01.png Meg.png

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
View attachment 2701752

I decided to do Nashira's story as I had originally intended and not rush to tell the story of the "Princess", Nash as well as "Meg" will be optional, to show more of "Celeste's" life in the city and the power to radically change another person's life.

"Princess" will be mandatory, I want to do that part of the story well and for that it has to be three times longer than "Meg's" story, exploration, battles, romance and sex, that means the next update Nash and part of the princess story, and next totally "Princess".

600 renders done, next month I start writing and I will have an estimate of when the next update will be :cool: (y).
View attachment 2701750 View attachment 2701751 View attachment 2701746 View attachment 2701749 View attachment 2701748
excellent-mr.gif

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
View attachment 2701752

View attachment 2701750 View attachment 2701751 View attachment 2701746 View attachment 2701749 View attachment 2701748
Hmmm..........:unsure:
I´ve downloaded the version 0.3.1 from page 1 here, endíng rather abrupt with this scene
Last scene.jpg

Is this the end so far?
I´m still waiting for a new version - or are there yet "updates" (you mentioned) to proceed the story?
If so - where can I get?

• Hey there
Reactions: Namco15

Namco15

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Hmmm..........:unsure:
I´ve downloaded the version 0.3.1 from page 1 here, endíng rather abrupt with this scene
View attachment 2702449

Is this the end so far?
I´m still waiting for a new version - or are there yet "updates" (you mentioned) to proceed the story?
If so - where can I get?
You have reached the end... for the next update there is still more time to go...

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
You have reached the end... for the next update there is still more time to go...
Thanks for the quick reply :love:
So I´m reassured to nothing have missed of this wonderful game.
Now it´s easier to practice patience...........

• Red Heart

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
I thought I'd done something wrong, like maybe the mod inverted the colors of the options menu background, but no.
Seemingly, somebody really thought it was a good idea to make the options menu background be blindingly white in-game but not while in the main menu (for some reason?!?).

Please somebody tell me that's NOT how it's supposed to look like in-game.

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Got a suggestion to do a quick Mod for this game
(mostly added choice recommendations/WT for it)

Download Mod v0.3 (~5MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.3 (~448MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2437157 View attachment 2437158 View attachment 2437159 View attachment 2437160
question might seem stupid, but how do you install mod no instructions and windows doesn't seem to know what app to use to open it?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I thought I'd done something wrong, like maybe the mod inverted the colors of the options menu background, but no.
Seemingly, somebody really thought it was a good idea to make the options menu background be blindingly white in-game but not while in the main menu (for some reason?!?).

Please somebody tell me that's NOT how it's supposed to look like in-game.
Nevermind - mine looking the same, I don´t worry about ;)
Menue-Background.jpg

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
question might seem stupid, but how do you install mod no instructions and windows doesn't seem to know what app to use to open it?
Hi. I'm a bit unsure here. Did you maybe downloaded accidentally the Android port?
Otherwise there should be an installation info in my Zip file:
2023-07-06 04_10_57-Give me a Sun__Mod-v0.3_KoGa3.zip - Bandizip (Standard).jpg

Installing the Mod are two steps:
1. install the main game first
2. extract my Mod files from the Zip into the .../game/ folder from the main game
(overwriting files if asked)

That's actually it.

• Yay, new update!

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Hi. I'm a bit unsure here. Did you maybe downloaded accidentally the Android port?
Otherwise there should be an installation info in my Zip file:
View attachment 2748093

Installing the Mod are two steps:
1. install the main game first
2. extract my Mod files from the Zip into the .../game/ folder from the main game
(overwriting files if asked)

That's actually it.
Ok problem is you were correct in confusion it was the android version thanks for reply and setting me on right path. Your mods are awesome BTW

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Namco15 and KoGa3

Namco15

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Good Times, Bad Times...
A small attempt to recreate the cover of " " ;)(y)

Hey
Oh, Mr. Back-stabbing son of a bitch
You're livin' in a world that will soon be dyin'
And I know
Everybody knows you try to be like me
But even at your best as a man you couldn't equal half of me...
the enemy 1920.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
man i appreciate a game with good art and no dicks but the writing is still kinda cursed

maybe there'll be some proofreading in future versions but the art is carrying it so far

• Yay, new update!
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes