Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Could it not be Uruguay?
Yes, but that scene is a reference to an Argentinean comic...

in the story "Sidra" created a whole clandestine supply chain using different kiosks in the city that allows her to get things in and out of the city without anyone noticing, and because she is a fan of that comedian, all the kiosks are named like the ones in the video(y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:giggle:

Impregnator

Dec 26, 2019

in the story "Sidra" created a whole clandestine supply chain using different kiosks in the city that allows her to get things in and out of the city without anyone noticing, and because she is a fan of that comedian, all the kiosks are named like the ones in the video(y)

jajajajaa Aguante Capusotto!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Namco15

twipwas

Sep 19, 2021

You should reply more often, as we want more hot pics! :D haha

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
Wow, this has had updates?
Sorry about being weird, for whatever strange reason I thought this game was abandoned right away.
I'm going to read now.

• Yay, new update!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What the heck happened to the story? I am having a hard time trying to follow it when it got to the point of the murder in town. I read ton of novels but it's like a whole bunch of information is missing.. typically novels would of done a past recollection so you understand but this went straight into it where it no longer makes sense.

Of course as soon as it stopped making sense to me the game is boring as I don't understand half of what is being talked about so it is now random noise. Since the story went to hell and makes no sense I have now stopped playing.
Pretty simple really.

Once MC has her arm cut off it goes into flashbacks introducing all the characters and their stories.

Reactions: EveKeller

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Really wanted to like this game, but the pacing.... The beginning is great, but when the game suddenly just starts throwing tons of characters at me and flashbacks to different points in time introducing even more new characters it gets too confusing. I understand that it is the intention to give more info on those later, but unfortunately for me that is the point the story lost me, and that makes me sad because I think I might have really enjoyed the game otherwise. Its simply too much in a very short period of time.

Edit:
To clarify, its not only new characters but also names of clans, places, relations between characters etc. Think it would be really helpful to have some (ingame) encyclopedia to look stuff up, especially if the game goes for heavy story focus and a complex story.
I agree.. so dropping game! I like to read but not read nonsense that makes no sense because it's all out of damn context. I am not spending hours to read flash back that does not fit in context of what is going on now. This would never survived as a novel it's too convoluted and out of order for ANY novel. Usually flashbacks are in context and are short not half an hour of reading.

Second I DON'T care to know about her other love interest just need to know for story she has many lovers.. Who cares about there past that is just too damn many character out of story context that DOES NOT matter since the protagonist was the 2 sisters! In no novel have I ever read where the protagonist changes to a totally different character like this story has! That is basically what has ruined this story Celeste has become central to everything and the focus is no longer on the 2 girls!

What we have is.. A story with a prequel to the story inside the middle of the entire story as a flashback! WTF???

Deleted previous post as this one summed it up better.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I agree.. so dropping game! I like to read but not read nonsense that makes no sense because it's all out of damn context. I am not spending hours to read flash back that does not fit in context of what is going on now. This would never survived as a novel it's too convoluted and out of order for ANY novel. Usually flashbacks are in context and are short not half an hour of reading.

Second I DON'T care to know about her other love interest just need to know for story she has many lovers.. Who cares about there past that is just too damn many character out of story context that DOES NOT matter since the protagonist was the 2 sisters! In no novel have I ever read where the protagonist changes to a totally different character like this story has! That is basically what has ruined this story Celeste has become central to everything and the focus is no longer on the 2 girls!

What we have is.. A story with a prequel to the story inside the middle of the entire story as a flashback! WTF???

Deleted previous post as this one summed it up better.
Soooo, basically "I don't like the game because .... the plot happened and I didn't look at the banner nor read the description"...

The story is about Celeste and the group in the banner.

Overview:
After years of having to leave her native city, Celeste returns to find out what happened to her missing older brother.
Reconnecting with her past and forging a future for her loved ones is her goal.
That is the overview YOU should have red before downloading the game.

So basically, this is a you issue.

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
I just started... Well, while the setting is at least slightly interesting, the typos are a bit iffy.

I know that it's hard to making a story in your language, translate for a broader audience, and on top of this, all of that shit of doing the scenes.

I'll keep a tab on.

• Yay, new update!

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
I’ll do you one better:

It’s Claymore.

:)
Well, yeah, but Claymore isn't that convoluted.
And while I liked Claymore, the story takes a big dump on its own lore after she fights the first "gluttonous" (I don't remember how they are called), and at least, there is a good pacing between the actual story and the flashbacks.

Finally, Claymore's ending kind of sucks. I don't know if there is a sequel, but the resolution is actually a bigger disruptive element, and suddenly, it stops.

I sure hope this game won't end the same way.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ekzou and Namco15
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes