turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Oh no, I'm not stuck, but maybe I didn't phrase it correctly. In the first sentence, I tried to express how the game made me feel. More simply: damn f*ckin' awesome! I got to the end of the current version without a problem, and the problem is that I'm already at the end.
The sadness when there's nothing more at the moment and the anticipation and agony for an update is almost like a returned engagement ring! Blank empty space.....
Ok - I´m warned.
So I will go easy on to last longer with this story :D

Btw is there any content overview (like a page number or similar) to be able to identify my personal progress?

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
Wow. I wasn’t expecting much from the overview and I was mistaken. That wasn’t easy for me to follow, but undoubtedly an interesting experience.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Namco15 and Udayana

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
The story is rather complicated :) But in case you haven't noticed, there's a picture named "Time line" in the game folder, it can help to follow.
Thank you. I hadn't checked it earlier. It can help somewhat, but actually the framework (that part) my mind sorted itself. I still think that "the game could use codex or at least summary" as I wrote in the review.

• Love
Reactions: Udayana

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Thank you. I hadn't checked it earlier. It can help somewhat, but actually the framework (that part) my mind sorted itself. I still think that "the game could use codex or at least summary" as I wrote in the review.
Certainly. Maybe Namco will consider the idea ;) ¡Gracias de antemano, querido Namco! (The capybaras got me too)

faytex6

Dec 10, 2017
An okay game for sure. Timeline is a bit too convoluted and the size is a bit too big, but other than that it wasn't a bad experience.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Namco15
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes