Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
Right at the end of the 4.5 version, an icon I hadn't noticed before popped up on the right side of the screen. It kinda looks like a winged statue. It is clickable, and If I click it I get a heartbeat soundtrack and Celests response to Eridani seems more vicious than if I don't click on it. Is this something that showed up previously but I just didn't notice? Is this one of those personality-shaping decision points?

• Hey there
Reactions: Namco15

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Is this one of those personality-shaping decision points?
Yes... the idea is to give the decision to be ruthless in future executions:whistle:(y)

To clarify, Starcity has fallen into corruption since the great migration of most of the witches. This supports the idea held by people like "Eridiani", who believe that the peace and justice of the past were only maintained by the fear and respect instilled by the founding clans.

People like "Isilynor" or Neia believe that the problem lies in the impunity of those in power, who are corrupting the Republic.

This brings us to "Celeste's" dilemma: should she use all her power and that of her family to exact revenge and seek justice without suffering any consequences, or should she try to give the city and its new and future inhabitants a chance to get back on track?

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes