Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
Right at the end of the 4.5 version, an icon I hadn't noticed before popped up on the right side of the screen. It kinda looks like a winged statue. It is clickable, and If I click it I get a heartbeat soundtrack and Celests response to Eridani seems more vicious than if I don't click on it. Is this something that showed up previously but I just didn't notice? Is this one of those personality-shaping decision points?

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Is this one of those personality-shaping decision points?
Yes... the idea is to give the decision to be ruthless in future executions:whistle:(y)

To clarify, Starcity has fallen into corruption since the great migration of most of the witches. This supports the idea held by people like "Eridiani", who believe that the peace and justice of the past were only maintained by the fear and respect instilled by the founding clans.

People like "Isilynor" or Neia believe that the problem lies in the impunity of those in power, who are corrupting the Republic.

This brings us to "Celeste's" dilemma: should she use all her power and that of her family to exact revenge and seek justice without suffering any consequences, or should she try to give the city and its new and future inhabitants a chance to get back on track?

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Yes... the idea is to give the decision to be ruthless in future executions:whistle:(y)

To clarify, Starcity has fallen into corruption since the great migration of most of the witches. This supports the idea held by people like "Eridiani", who believe that the peace and justice of the past were only maintained by the fear and respect instilled by the founding clans.

People like "Isilynor" or Neia believe that the problem lies in the impunity of those in power, who are corrupting the Republic.

This brings us to "Celeste's" dilemma: should she use all her power and that of her family to exact revenge and seek justice without suffering any consequences, or should she try to give the city and its new and future inhabitants a chance to get back on track?
Happy midsummer for me and a Happy midwinter to you

• Star-struck
Reactions: Namco15

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
It says female protagonist and harem in the same sentence? It's probably the first time I've seen that. Is it really true? So tempted to try this one out.
yes the story has a Female MC, and is harem based,the story is set in a world where getting into a relationship whit more then 1 girl is normal

this is actually the only VN i like whit a Female MC as well ( not that i've tried lots, only like 3)

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
They’re indeed runes, but those versions of the ethel rune (with the little feet) and the sigel rune (vertical and with a short diagonal stroke) are specifically used as Nazi symbology.
The swastika is also a religious symbol of peace. Additionally, the colors pink and blue were originally associated with the opposite gender that they are today; pink used to be masculine and blue feminine.

Symbols have different meanings over time and context. Holding up two fingers in one culture is a show of respect, in another it's a greeting, and yet another it's a curse.

In this case those particular runes seem to be saying something to the effect of "of the sun" or "from the sun". It's an interesting character piece, and a nice easter egg too.

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
your VN is incredible
:love:
When will the new update come out?
Progress update...

I'm trying to get to the part of the school where "Celeste" meets her niece. That part of the novel is important because it reveals the main "mysteries" of the story, so I hope everyone will understand what I'm trying to achieve with this.

It's going to take a while to complete that part. I know it's been a long time without updates, but I hope you understand that this is my way of doing things.
After the last update of the novel, I was thinking about making the renders simpler, with fewer details :unsure::(, but I can't. It's what I love about Daz, and I want the world of "Give Me a Sun" to be beautiful(y).
Give me next (10).png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Progress update...

I'm trying to get to the part of the school where "Celeste" meets her niece. That part of the novel is important because it reveals the main "mysteries" of the story, so I hope everyone will understand what I'm trying to achieve with this.

It's going to take a while to complete that part. I know it's been a long time without updates, but I hope you understand that this is my way of doing things.
After the last update of the novel, I was thinking about making the renders simpler, with fewer details :unsure::(, but I can't. It's what I love about Daz, and I want the world of "Give Me a Sun" to be beautiful(y).
View attachment 3843585
You just keep doing what you're doing Nam.

IIILuciIII

Dec 13, 2023

Progress update...

View attachment 3843585
The images look amazing! We look forward to the release of the update!

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes