4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

discbaum

Jan 26, 2022
Still stuck after, Maeve send me to throw the potion to the other girl.
Also somehow the fight with maeve changed a bit.

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
Version 5.x doesn't work at all for me. Crashes right after opening the title before showing anything.
This is on linux with nwjs-v0.70.0-linux-x64
Versions before were running perfectly.

Code:
[34:34:1102/044119.238301:ERROR:gl_angle_util_vulkan.cc(17)] Failed to retrieve EGLDisplay
[34:34:1102/044119.238346:ERROR:vulkan_instance.cc(91)] Failed to get vkGetInstanceProcAddr pointer from ANGLE.
[3:3:1102/044120.048507:FATAL:navigation_request.cc(4151)] Check failed: false.
Huh, I'm having the same issue but on another game, "On Edge", I've tried downgrading nw.js to no avail, and the SDK also didn't work, I wonder whats going on, specially when other RPGM games are still running fine for me. :unsure:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
And this might be the source of all the problems. I did replace the link multiple times, yet it leads to the wrong one when you click it here for some reason.

This is probably what was causing

Mega
The version number should say 0.5.0.3

Hope this fixes the problems for you.
Thank you for being so quick with the hotfix :)

Padio

Jul 16, 2018
According to the patchnotes we got:
- 12+ CG's in Maeve's battle, multiple animations.
- Four different pounce CG's, expanded from the old ones.
- Three base special attack CG's, ("Kick Special, Bow Special, Sword Special") 'Combined' CG.
- Knock-down CG with three different variations.
- Charm CG.
- Disarm / Body worship CG.
- Special attack / battle over CG when all three specials are used in the same fight.
- Multiple non-combat CG's with Maeve as you advance through the story.
- Two long CG's with Mockla.
- New CG with Ciara.
- New CG with Stella.
- Certain returning CG's from last versions with improvements.

- Knock-down CG with three different variations.(is this the one after the kick combo?when you have to tap left and right to avoid getting trampled? i always get the same scene)
- Special attack / battle over CG when all three specials are used in the same fight. (is this the post battle art? i get her angry when she is defeated, and one where the mc is kneeling in front of Maeve)
- - Three base special attack CG's, ("Kick Special, Bow Special, Sword Special") 'Combined' CG. (what is the combined cg?)

Pmmesoles

Nov 18, 2019
im so confused, my character seemingly keeps referring to previous content, did i miss content?

I dont know, i want to like this game so bad because the art is great and i love these types of games but im so frustrated between the broken mega download, feeling like this update skipped to new content and skipped old content. i'll just wait until new versions.

Last edited:

SpectreRambo

Dec 22, 2018
Am I the only one that can not for the life of me get into liora's room after the first encounter.. it sayslocked and something about her calming down. I looked and pressed and spoke to everything possible...

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
Am I the only one that can not for the life of me get into liora's room after the first encounter.. it sayslocked and something about her calming down. I looked and pressed and spoke to everything possible...
That's the end of content if I'm not mistaken.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
When i want to download this game, my download speed will drop to 30kb/s. When i download something else from Mega, my download goes at full speed. Interesting.

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
Am I at the end of the content if it tells me to wait until liora calms down before going back in her room? I've even beaten maev but that didn't do or trigger anything

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes