4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
Is there a walkthrough for this game? What should I do after I beat Maeve? Nothing has changed with talk to any of the NPCS, and there are no new places to go

Djsjcs

Oct 10, 2021
This should be fixed now. Have you downloaded the latest patch? Here:
Link prior to November 2, 8:00PM GMT was leading to the unfixed version. Works now:
Mega

Yes, for now - there'll be Ciara and Stella by next week.
Thank you
plz can you us link with pixeldrain mega dont work for me

BConscience

Oct 14, 2018
I'm getting a lot of problem with the animation keyframes blocking the screen after the animation is finished. Any idea how to solve that?
And I have beaten Maeve, but no new dialogue showed and no new character unlocked

Chimeara7

Jul 19, 2020
I'm getting a lot of problem with the animation keyframes blocking the screen after the animation is finished. Any idea how to solve that?
And I have beaten Maeve, but no new dialogue showed and no new character unlocked
Same thing. Any given combat with Maeve leaves 2-3 copies of her stuck in animations overlaying everything making it impossible to see any animations or CG's. 1667803468261.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda and HumanRug

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Not sure if these bugs were reported (I have to leave in 5', can't search the thread), but:
. In the main hall, only Daisy's sprite (the dialogue one, not the in-game one, all in-game sprites are OK) is shown in dialogues.
. When you choose "Talk" with Maeve, her name is incorrectly tagged as "Daisy". I mean, in the upper part of the dialogue box, where the speaker's name is.

Horigoshi

Aug 11, 2022
You did a really good work with this game. The art and writing are top notch. Seriously. The only problem I've had so far is, as many have reported, that sometimes the sprites don't leave the screen after Maeve does an attack. It required her to do the same movement for it to come back to normal. Otherwise, really good job so far!

khvivan

Oct 23, 2020
So I played new patch, and I don't want to be the bearer of a bad news, but I didn't like it.

1.Game became more of a story, player don't get to play, he just goes from one point to another to read one more big pack of text.
2.there are now much less femdom CG cutscenes.
3.Instead of actual interesting scenes and interactions we get just pile of text.
4.No surrender choice.
5.Removed orc girl for absolutely no reason.
6.No option to replay some scenes.

Art's good though.

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
So I played new patch, and I don't want to be the bearer of a bad news, but I didn't like it.

1.Game became more of a story, player don't get to play, he just goes from one point to another to read one more big pack of text.
3.Instead of actual interesting scenes and interactions we get just pile of text.
4.No surrender choice.

Art's good though.
Thanks for the feedback. I will get rid of the soft-blocks of story in front of the battle.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

4.No surrender choice.

Art's good though.
I've been waiting to start of the latest update but I certainly agree on taking away Mockla's orc heritage. Mockla is a big powerful Orc and despite her hardships, is proud to be an Orc.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes