4.50 star(s) 11 Votes
Jul 11, 2019
... I may have broken the game.
Turns out that blocking is unbelievably OP. Meave will always go for the pounce during the third block, the pounce does 0 damage and the block gives 10 SP... I just blocked my way to 100SP, unleased my hidden power and repeated that (with a few rounds of healing) till Meave was defeated... I was level 1. :)

I'm reached the end of the current content and I've yet to lose even once, yet sexy ladies all treat poor Bingus as a Dingus... much sad. Bingus will die a virgin as no one is strong enough to rape him.

Last edited:

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
till Meave was defeated... I was level 1
I tried doing the same... I never could drain more than half her HP before being defeated, at level 1, whatever my strategy was (I tried many of them, including yours). I had to get to level 4 before I could beat her, with a couple of my HP remaining, it was sheer luck. How'd you do it?

Jul 11, 2019
I tried doing the same... I never could drain more than half her HP before being defeated, at level 1, whatever my strategy was (I tried many of them, including yours). I had to get to level 4 before I could beat her, with a couple of my HP remaining, it was sheer luck. How'd you do it?
Its mostly about timing and precision; its just a matter of trading wounds.
Use these two strategies
1. Just block, never stop blocking. When you get to 80sp, Use charge to get 20sp and double your damage, then hit her with a power strike, which will deal around 350 damage (compared to your unarmed normal of 10). Use this either during the opening of the fight or as your closure, you will be close to death after if she survives and will be fighting an uphill battle.

2. Block 2 times, heal, block 2 times, Medea will pounce, DENY THE THOT, heal, repeat health is good, focus on hording sp, power strike for massive emotional damage.

The rest will just be technical analysis
Medea (and presumably the others) operate off a "heat" meter, that raises by 1 every turn; the higher it gets the stronger her combos, higher the damage, and the more likely she is to break out special moves. Blocking resets the heat counter, but seems to leave her heat at -1... thing is that the heat counter only resets a positive heat value. Every time the player blocks that -1 stacks, and when her heat reaches -3, she will immediately use a pounce attack (without warning the player) and reset her heat to 0. Keeping her in negative heat effectively kills her momentum, so her long combos and specials are no longer a threat as she can't use them.

Strategy 1 abuses this loop to take half her HP all at once; strategy 2 abuses it so that the fight is drawn out (theoretically forever). Healing after blocking twice allows her heat to raise to -1, which will fall to -3 during the next set of blocks. This double healing actually outpaces the damage Madea can do by a small margin, so with some patience you can get fully healed.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Use these two strategies
1. Just block, never stop blocking. When you get to 80sp, Use charge to get 20sp and double your damage, then hit her with a power strike, which will deal around 350 damage (compared to your unarmed normal of 10). Use this either during the opening of the fight or as your closure, you will be close to death after if she survives and will be fighting an uphill battle.

2. Block 2 times, heal, block 2 times, Medea will pounce, DENY THE THOT, heal, repeat health is good, focus on hording sp, power strike for massive emotional damage.

Medea (and presumably the others) operate off a "heat" meter, that raises by 1 every turn; the higher it gets the stronger her combos, higher the damage, and the more likely she is to break out special moves. Blocking resets the heat counter, but seems to leave her heat at -1... thing is that the heat counter only resets a positive heat value. Every time the player blocks that -1 stacks, and when her heat reaches -3, she will immediately use a pounce attack (without warning the player) and reset her heat to 0. Keeping her in negative heat effectively kills her momentum, so her long combos and specials are no longer a threat as she can't use them.

Strategy 1 abuses this loop to take half her HP all at once; strategy 2 abuses it so that the fight is drawn out (theoretically forever). Healing after blocking twice allows her heat to raise to -1, which will fall to -3 during the next set of blocks. This double healing actually outpaces the damage Madea can do by a small margin, so with some patience you can get fully healed.
Wow these stategies are giving me F.E.A.R. Rattatta vibes. I guess in this case Bingus is not like other submissives, he's in the top percent of submissives.

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Somehow this never occurred to me. But since there's a discussion here, this is exactly how Maeve's combat works:

1. Maeve alternates between three basic attacks. Kick, bow, and sword. She will never use the same ability twice in a row, and will never switch to a third ability unless you block. So, if she is alternating between Sword and Bow, she will only start to kick you once you use block on her sword or bow.

2. The reason to block, is that it resets her stacks in that particular base move. So, if she is attacking you with her 3x sword, blocking it will reset it to 1, and switch her to her other attack as described in #1.

3. She has her three special moves, which are unlocked at the third consecutive strike of any of her abilities.
A. Special kick puts you in a timer hold that you need to quickly struggle out of, after initial damage from her stomping.
B. Special Bow charms you, you need to quickly 'remember' what you were doing before a hidden timer expires, else she will heal.
C. Special Sword disarms you, actually unequipping your weapon for the rest of the battle.

4. What ties in the above, is Maeve has a scale of 15/15 points in her 'Anger,' which will always increase by 1 per turn, but by 3 if you block while she's only hitting you once, by 2 if she's hitting you twice, and by only 1 if she's hitting you 3 times. When her scale hits 15/15; as symbolized by the cougar emblem getting really angry, she will pounce you; initiating a hold that if you fail the QTE, you need to struggle out of.

The way to beat her is to manipulate which abilities she uses by controlling her through blocking.

Also a cheesy way to win is to just survive to 100 TP, use charge, then use power strike. You'll be able to do like 60% of her health in one hit.

I tried to hint at it through the information in fight #1, and asking Daisy for advice. If it needs to be more clear, I can add more hints in the game or just flat out add a walkthrough.

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Use these two strategies

I just reread your post and haha I'm glad you actually cracked the code, you said exactly what the guide is and how it was meant to be beaten.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
1. Just block, never stop blocking. When you get to 80sp, Use charge to get 20sp and double your damage, then hit her with a power strike, which will deal around 350 damage (compared to your unarmed normal of 10).
Yeah, I know and did this.

Use this either during the opening of the fight or as your closure, you will be close to death after if she survives and will be fighting an uphill battle.
I mostly used it at the beginning, but no matter when did I use it, at lower levels the battle got too difficult when approaching half her HP.

Blocking resets the heat counter
Didn't know this. The game tells she gets more powerful upon blocking, so I didn't block too much. I mostly focused on attacking, after getting that "advice" from Daisy. Guess she's a full fledged troll.

Block 2 times, heal, block 2 times, Medea will pounce, DENY THE THOT, heal, repeat health is good, focus on hording sp, power strike for massive emotional damage.
Maybe I should have tried this.

she will only start to kick you once you use block on her sword or bow.
"Press X to doubt" - L.A. Noire
I recall the attacks being more random, it's true they seem to start alternating between two of them, but eventually the third attack comes to play, possibly after using Charge, but not necessarily Block. I'll check it out sooner or later, but I think the game is then not working as intended.

The reason to block, is that it resets her stacks in that particular base move. So, if she is attacking you with her 3x sword, blocking it will reset it to 1, and switch her to her other attack as described in #1.
Noice. It's way more useful than I thought.

you need to quickly 'remember' what you were doing before a hidden timer expires
Whatever any other option is choosen, The only outcome is Bingus asking for a hug and instead getting his head stepped on? I tried everything because I thought there may have been a dice roll for all other outcomes (kissing, etc.).

Special Sword disarms you, actually unequipping your weapon for the rest of the battle.
I think here's another dice roll. Half of the time, I had the QTE bar that allowed me to grab my sword back, but the rest of the time she ditched the sword automatically without giving the chance to recover it via the QTE. Does it work like this?

What ties in the above, is Maeve has a scale of 15/15 points in her 'Anger,' which will always increase by 1 per turn, but by 3 if you block while she's only hitting you once, by 2 if she's hitting you twice, and by only 1 if she's hitting you 3 times.
Aaah, right, so this is what Daisy really meant. Basically is the same technique carried from previous versions, IIRC.

I tried to hint at it through the information in fight #1, and asking Daisy for advice. If it needs to be more clear, I can add more hints in the game or just flat out add a walkthrough.
I think if the player can figure it out with the info Daisy provides, it'll be fine. No need for walkthrough, other players like me should just resort to grinding.
It's like the beginning of The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess. When you have to farm 30 rupees to buy the slingshot, actually you can go to the basement of your house. Of course you don't have the lantern yet (it's given to you some time after getting the slingshot), so you have to explore in the pitch-black dark, but there's a treasure chest that gives you 50 rupees that allows to buy the slingshot way too early.

Reactions: CrapLord
Jul 11, 2019
Didn't know this. The game tells she gets more powerful upon blocking, so I didn't block too much. I mostly focused on attacking, after getting that "advice" from Daisy. Guess she's a full fledged troll.
I thinks its fitting, giving you "good" advice that the gladiaties can exploit seems like something these women would do. They even control the way you fight back, obeying their suggestions like a good little Bingus.

The only way to win is to play your game, not theirs... but if you don't play their game, they wont play with you... decisions, decisions....

Last edited:

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Gladia v0.5.1

LINKS:

Story / Characters

- Quest between Ciara and Stella, Liora involved.

- New scenes for Ciara and Stella

- Stella completely remade.

Combat

- Blackjack added to battles with Maeve.

- Two interactions if player loses.

- Wager tokens, gold, or an advantage in battle if player wins.

- Tokens rewarded for fighting Maeve based on your score; used to purchase special equipment.

- More equipment added to Mockla's shop.

- Potions added to Mockla's shop after meeting Ciara.

- Daisy now teaches you how to Surrender.

- New animations when using new equipment in battles.

Bugfixes

- More 'sticky pictures' fixed.

=================================

photo_2022-11-29_09-25-44.jpg

More Edela (and Skye) coming in December.

Sorry it's taken long, just glad to get it out before the end of the month. Sleep problems recurring. <--- The end of my personal blog.

Anyways -

A little side project is being worked on in the background - as in, I wrote an outline of a story, drafted scenes.

It will be a one-and-done release little story with replayable scenes.

You're a lonely virgin who just wants to be loved and stepped on, and some nice girl you didn't think could possibly ever bring this to life for you rams it down your throat through a bonechilling, slowburning nordic noir combination of kinetic force and lavender-scented feet.

photo_2022-11-29_09-36-21.jpg

It will be free here on f95zone but I will be posting progress reports and news about it for the low price of $39.99 plus tip and VAT on my substack, where I also discuss current and pressing issues like the intersection of gender and digital finance.

Thank you for your attention and I hope you enjoy this lovely Gladia v.0.5.1.

Last edited:

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Gladia v0.5.1
Yay! First reaction :love:
Just opened F95 to see what's cracking XD

Hooray!

Her face looks a lot better than original release, IMO. Though, her legs seem to be too thin... That, or she has a goddamn gigantic pussy.

A little side project is being worked on in the background - as in, I wrote an outline of a story, drafted scenes.

You're a lonely virgin who just wants to be loved and stepped on, and some nice girl you didn't think could possibly ever bring this to life for you rams it down your throat through a bonechilling, slowburning nordic noir combination of kinetic force and lavender-scented feet.

photo_2022-11-29_09-36-21.jpg
Like McDonald's slogan, "I'm [already] lovin' it" (y), definitely looking forward to this project, keep up the good work

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Aug 23, 2020
Gladia v0.5.1

LINKS:

Mega

Google Drive

Story / Characters

Combat

- Tokens rewarded for fighting Maeve based on your score; used to purchase special equipment.

Bugfixes

View attachment 2202258

Sorry it's taken long, just glad to get it out before the end of the month. Sleep problems recurring. <--- The end of my personal blog.

Anyways -

View attachment 2202256

It will be free here on f95zone but I will be posting progress reports and news about it for the low price of $39.99 plus tip and VAT on my substack, where I also discuss current and pressing issues like the intersection of gender and digital finance.

Talks about substack without a link xD

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
the thing I love about the new version of the game is that dingus is way more assertive and level-headed.
he isn't a doormat that takes everything from everyone (yet).
the old dingus was too weak and pathetic in my eyes.
It makes it believable that he "could" make it out unchanged and win against them. (And all of this makes it so much more fun to brake him)

Reactions: HumanRug

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Blackjack added to battles with Maeve.
I tried to hit, but instead Maeve decided I lose, without giving me anything. Is it intended?

Tokens rewarded for fighting Maeve based on your score
I'm level 5 now, Which level passes from bronze to silver? Though, the overall score for bronze time, gold (Items, was it?) and bronze level is gold, Does that mean I get maximum tokens from her?

New animations when using new equipment in battles.
Can only equip Iron Sword, I bought also Iron Greaves and it won't allow me to equip them. I've also noticed you can upgrade gear. Is it implemented yet?

More 'sticky pictures' fixed.
You did a great job on this one, but particularly in bow and arrow grapples there're still not-ditched images. Keep it up! (y)

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I bought also Iron Greaves
The Pouncers are tagged as greaves, Shouldn't they be boots?

I tried to hit, but instead Maeve decided I lose, without giving me anything. Is it intended?
This only happens when you bust, apparently. But you don't have a chance to see which card made you bust.

i'm really glad that potion girl is back on the menu. was afraid she got scrapped with the rework. hopefully she gets a fair amount of content going forward.
Totally agreed. Ciara and Maeve are my favourites! :love:

I almost forgot: Maeven tokens (I'm not sure if the intended name was Maeve instead of Maeven) cap at 99, making it impossible to ever buy Maeve's Helmet, which cost 100 MT and 400G IIRC. Is it intended, like the Slowpoke Tail in Pokémon G/S/C/HG/SS? (for those that don't know, at some point early in the story there's a man in Route 32 that sells them for P1,000,000, but the player in these games can carry just a maximum of P999,999, thus making the item unavailable to buy)

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Gladia v0.5.1

LINKS:

Mega

Google Drive

Story / Characters

Combat

Bugfixes

View attachment 2202258

Anyways -

View attachment 2202256

Thank you for the update!

As for your side project, I am getting some major Sadistic Beauty vibes both from the girl's image as well as the description you shared.

Sadistic Beauty:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sadistic-beauty-ch-50-woo-yunhee.49029/

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes