4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Bring back Maeve's footjob plz
Isn't it there? I think I noticed that when you fail the Pounce QTE, each arrow is linked to a specific scene; for instance, I think left arrow is for knee grapple, up arrow for pussy licking, down arrow for barefeet face massage, and right arrow for footjob. Though, as I didn't check it out enough times, I'm only 50% sure of it.

MemoryLane

Apr 3, 2022
Isn't it there? I think I noticed that when you fail the Pounce QTE, each arrow is linked to a specific scene; for instance, I think left arrow is for knee grapple, up arrow for pussy licking, down arrow for barefeet face massage, and right arrow for footjob. Though, as I didn't check it out enough times, I'm only 50% sure of it.
It's not. I didn't know about these arrows triggering different submissions scenes but left and right arrow are the same which is pussy licking. Maybe footjob not available is because of the chastity cage that's currently on Bingus right now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Thank you for this information. I will be sure to give this a try the next time I give Gladia a play.

Reactions: HumanRug

BraGaming

Jul 13, 2020
I'm thinking if these are nothing more than simple oversights; but you can't actually buy the Helm of Maeve which costs 100 since the tokens cap out at 99 - figured might be capped from combat but winning tokens through betting also doesn't get it above 99.

Also Prowler's Pouncers has no stats unless they're stat-less with some hidden feature; and is also classified as Leg wear which I don't think is intended seeing how they look like boots and as there already is another piece of leg wear for tokens.

Last edited:

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
It's not. I didn't know about these arrows triggering different submissions scenes but left and right arrow are the same which is pussy licking. Maybe footjob not available is because of the chastity cage that's currently on Bingus right now.
Ah, I progressed past that part. I find chastity (and particularly chastity cages) disgusting so I focused on rushing content until I saw it can in fact be removed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
The Pouncers are tagged as greaves, Shouldn't they be boots?

This only happens when you bust, apparently. But you don't have a chance to see which card made you bust.

Totally agreed. Ciara and Maeve are my favourites! :love:

I almost forgot: Maeven tokens (I'm not sure if the intended name was Maeve instead of Maeven) cap at 99, making it impossible to ever buy Maeve's Helmet, which cost 100 MT and 400G IIRC. Is it intended, like the Slowpoke Tail in Pokémon G/S/C/HG/SS? (for those that don't know, at some point early in the story there's a man in Route 32 that sells them for P1,000,000, but the player in these games can carry just a maximum of P999,999, thus making the item unavailable to buy)
I'm thinking if these are nothing more than simple oversights; but you can't actually buy the Helm of Maeve which costs 100 since the tokens cap out at 99 - figured might be capped from combat but winning tokens through betting also doesn't get it above 99.

Also Prowler's Pouncers has no stats unless they're stat-less with some hidden feature; and is also classified as Leg wear which I don't think is intended seeing how they look like boots and as there already is another piece of leg wear for tokens.
Yeah, so I noticed on the quoted post above.

lagelord

Sep 13, 2020
Gladia v0.5.1

LINKS:

Mega

Google Drive

Story / Characters

- Quest between Ciara and Stella, Liora involved.

- New scenes for Ciara and Stella

- Stella completely remade.

Combat

- Blackjack added to battles with Maeve.

- Two interactions if player loses.

- Wager tokens, gold, or an advantage in battle if player wins.

- Tokens rewarded for fighting Maeve based on your score; used to purchase special equipment.

- More equipment added to Mockla's shop.

- Potions added to Mockla's shop after meeting Ciara.

- Daisy now teaches you how to Surrender.

- New animations when using new equipment in battles.

Bugfixes

- More 'sticky pictures' fixed.

=================================

View attachment 2202258

More Edela (and Skye) coming in December.

=================================

Sorry it's taken long, just glad to get it out before the end of the month. Sleep problems recurring. <--- The end of my personal blog.

Anyways -

A little side project is being worked on in the background - as in, I wrote an outline of a story, drafted scenes.

It will be a one-and-done release little story with replayable scenes.

You're a lonely virgin who just wants to be loved and stepped on, and some nice girl you didn't think could possibly ever bring this to life for you rams it down your throat through a bonechilling, slowburning nordic noir combination of kinetic force and lavender-scented feet.

View attachment 2202256

It will be free here on f95zone but I will be posting progress reports and news about it for the low price of $39.99 plus tip and VAT on my substack, where I also discuss current and pressing issues like the intersection of gender and digital finance.

Thank you for your attention and I hope you enjoy this lovely Gladia v.0.5.1.
Hey thanks for the update, just a question do we have to start a new gam or we can use our old saves!

Maydup Nem

Mar 24, 2021
The game looks great! I luv the unique animation style with clever use of the camera movements, and with the remade version all the bugs and most of the lag is gone(I've played the game twice, starting anew every update) and the content is just great and the art style is just *chef's kiss* .
And speaking of bugs, I've been following the development of this game game since the very first release and after the remake version I've seen some comments saying the game is unplayable and is crawling with bugs or some shite and I just wanna say whatever drugs you guys are on...... I want them . Also people saying there is not enough femdom content and I mean, yeah, I do agree, one can never have enough femdom. Even if there's a few thousand hours of femdom content it's never enough. NEVER!
The only few things I wanna suggest will be, one, please add a tag or dialogue or just a note in the patch notes telling you when the current content for the version ends, I've wasted so much time thinking there's more content left when there's not. Second a gallery system or something for the scenes without having to redo the fight and stuff.
All in all, great game I luv it!

Reactions: DogStar

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
So speaking about what Mate just said, I'm not sure where the game actually ends at that point? The last scene I got was when Ciara was standing in Liora's domain, but not much happened there. When I talk to Liora after, the scene simply repeats itself. Should there have been more going on? I've also beaten Maeve a few times and she doesn't want to talk to me anymore either, I can only fight her. So I guess it's the end of that.

After playing the game, I think it's really good! It certainly needs an intro again, because things happen kinda out of nowhere. Also I don't think there's a way of hiding the text screen to see full CGs. If you could incorporate that, it would be a big plus.

Ciara is awesome, she's a breath of fresh air and we need more of her. Hopefully she can become progressively more dominant!

Now one last thing. I don't think this is being said enough, but I'm extremely grateful for what you're doing Lina, and for what all the other responsible femdom game designers are doing. We're into some pretty crazy shit, so it's actually insane that there's people creating content, whether it be videos, games or books (which takes a lot of time), for such niche group to consume. Not many have the skills, the time and the desire to do that. So thanks.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
The last scene I got was when Ciara was standing in Liora's domain, but not much happened there. When I talk to Liora after, the scene simply repeats itself.

Ciara is awesome, she's a breath of fresh air and we need more of her. Hopefully she can become progressively more dominant!
that's where i'm at as well. woud think that's it for now. we kinda know that Ciara comes from some form of wealthy background, and the bit of private content we got makes me think that she certainly has an appetite for being dominant. she got kicked down the food chain and now tries to use our glorious Bingus to climb it again. at least that's my head canon for now. personally i kinda hope that Liora just takes a minor role in our next major encounter, instead letting Ciara act as her new padawan, making her the one we need to fight. no idea how realistic that is, but i think it coud create some interesting content.

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Gladia v.0.5.2.1 -

New CG's:

- Maeve will now play fetch with you if you lose blackjack,
starting the time after you lose blackjack and are both slapped and kicked by her.

Improvements and Fixes:

- Maeve's background no longer abruptly cuts out on the right side of the screen.
- Various typos, text issues fixed.
- Lowered price of Maeve's Helmet to 90 Tokens.
- Removed dot / black square at the top-center of the screen.
- Fixed some brief periods where Maeve was invisible in her initial chastity scene.
- Fixed Maeve not disappearing when closing dialogue after whipping scene.
- Fixed Iron Armors not being equippable.
- Fixed Prowler's Pouncers being the wrong item type and not providing any stats.
- Fixed Maeve's name appearing as Daisy's in her 'talk' option.
- Fixed Maeve's pounce pose stuck on the screen during her Charm Arrow special.
- Fixed Maeve VN pose appearing during the post-battle screen.
- Added a note delineating the end of the current story.

Edela and Skye stuff will be in a little over a week, going to continuously polish and fix things until then.
I am aware of some bugs with blackjack, just pressed for time and cannot fix immediately right now, so figured I'd put out all this easier stuff before then. Working on it tomorrow though and it'll be cool.

Last edited:

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
personally i kinda hope that Liora just takes a minor role in our next major encounter, instead letting Ciara act as her new padawan, making her the one we need to fight. no idea how realistic that is, but i think it coud create some interesting content.
I never thought of that angle, it could be cool. But I'd rather see her progressively seduce Bingus on her own, and once he's hers, the organization recognizes her skills and give her her own room or something. Or with all the money that Bingus gives her, she's able to buy her freedom, something like that.

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
I never thought of that angle, it could be cool. But I'd rather see her progressively seduce Bingus on her own, and once he's hers, the organization recognizes her skills and give her her own room or something. Or with all the money that Bingus gives her, she's able to buy her freedom, something like that.
I really liked reading these Ciara ideas - this one and some others in the thread. So far I've written down that she should increase in power each time the player fights her, starting very weak - shouldn't spoil too much but yep one can imagine how it will go.

This freedom aspect you mention sounds cool and I think I'll include it.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
I really liked reading these Ciara ideas - this one and some others in the thread. So far I've written down that she should increase in power each time the player fights her, starting very weak - shouldn't spoil too much but yep one can imagine how it will go.

was just about to write that i'm fine either way as long as ciara gets her fair time in the sun, but this sounds really great. personally i woud tie her improvements to how well she performs in combat, but i guess that woud make her too easy for the more stoic tryhards among us. anyway, i'm looking forward to it!

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020

That sounds absolutely wonderful.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes