4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
For now. In a future, the tutorial will be added back, IIRC.
December 15 or 16 it will be -- working on an impromptu 1-day project today which I will release in less than 24 hours to see what is possible to be done within a 24h time period.

**couldnt finish it, but I'm going to leave a little note or marker where I left off for the sake of the 'experiment' and make it something complete and cool.

photo_2022-12-13_00-12-31.jpg

Last edited:

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Awesome, you are doing great with the uploads.

Also, that is an incredibly hot kiss. Have you considered adding some butt kissing scenes next?
Don't know if you played Gladia before the remake, but just in case, there wasn't butt kissing in the tutorial. Edela just orders Bingus to kiss her boot.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Don't know if you played Gladia before the remake, but just in case, there wasn't butt kissing in the tutorial. Edela just orders Bingus to kiss her boot.
I've played the part of an earlier version. I was referring to adding butt kissing in future content (Especially if it's Mockla's toned butt receiving the kisses).

Reactions: HumanRug

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
didn't want to spoil anything, but was too curious about what you guys would think of it. Here are the first two minutes of the new game:

KiraEyesCloseup.png

Let me know your thoughts :geek:

it will of course be completely free and on f95zone, so you do not need to subscribe to my substack for $49.99 per month plus tip and VAT (although I'll still be posting stuff about it there)

Last edited:

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
didn't want to spoil anything, but was too curious about what you guys would think of it. Here are the first two minutes of the new game:

View attachment 2239003

it will of course be completely free and on f95zone, so you do not need to subscribe to my substack for $49.99 per month plus tip and VAT (although I'll still be posting stuff about it there)
It seems OK, it's just that a guy being happy to be dead makes me laugh. Maybe you should consider changing the initial cutscene, a guy in his forties couldn't possibly have fully lived a good life and die by natural causes, neither be treated by God that way, I mean, either he committed suicide (then forbidding himself from heaven) or has been murdered, the latter being a reason for a way longer speech from God. But this is my POV, it's just that these inconsistencies tear apart any logical reasoning I could develop.
And the fact that the guy gets to heaven and almost the first thing (it's actually the second) God cares about is enlarging his penis size -- it's pure comedic gold :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
It seems OK, it's just that a guy being happy to be dead makes me laugh. Maybe you should consider changing the initial cutscene, a guy in his forties couldn't possibly have fully lived a good life and die by natural causes, neither be treated by God that way, I mean, either he committed suicide (then forbidding himself from heaven) or has been murdered, the latter being a reason for a way longer speech from God. But this is my POV, it's just that these inconsistencies tear apart any logical reasoning I could develop.
And the fact that the guy gets to heaven and almost the first thing (it's actually the second) God cares about is enlarging his penis size -- it's pure comedic gold :ROFLMAO:
special verbose version just for you
or he had terminal no maidens syndrome perhaps

I think that's the point, it's just a little side project that's not to be taken too seriously. A bit like Hooked on You from DBD.

Btw why Substack? What's the difference with Patreon?
I'm trolling and being obnoxious, there is no substack :^(

Last edited:

dkuph

Feb 1, 2021
Here are some of my thoughts:

You are really good at selecting the right music for a scene!

It might be deliberate on your part but some choice of words are strange or feel out of place.
- "Concrete sterility": I would suggest "concrete barrenness", "concrete wasteland" or even "sterile concrete".
- "Tendrils" means "a leaf, stipule, or stem modified into a slender spirally coiling sensitive organ serving to attach a climbing plant to its support". It doesn't seem appropriate for what you are trying to evoke. Here, I would suggest "extremities". "Legs" would also be good enough.

Otherwise I find the flow engaging and it got me curious about what will happen next.

Keep up the good work!

Mar 17, 2021
I agree with HumanRug (sorry, dunno how to tag people). The art is better than the original, and the idea to open differently: I like that. I haven't played the new version yet, so I'm assuming you've changed the text to match the opening. I hope I'm not jumping the gun. Although, the game takes place in the afterlife? What's the end game? Obviously, you shouldn't answer that. Just food for thought.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

View attachment 2239003

I am really liking the premise of this new game. The underworld is a great setting for femdom which easily sets the story up for kinky scenes as well as interesting character designs. I could see this going the Dante's inferno route with each area being themed after the different circles with a boss demoness who beats and humiliates MC based on those punishments... But in a kinky way.

To be fair I could see MC dying in an accident or of plague. Those were among the most common ways to did for most of human history afterall. Depending on the tone of the story perhaps he was beaten to heaven by his dominant battle axe of a wife? :love:

Jul 19, 2022
how to proceed with the next gladiatrices? I defeated Maeve, visited Ciara, now neither speaking with Daisy/Maeve/Ciara nor just going in any gates make no respond.
By the way, game is nice as far, but it'll be better if it had some more options to choose or how to behave in certain moments

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes