4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

6a6una

Dec 18, 2019
I have a problem, after i change T-Shirt, Maev laught, and after that i can't interct with her, her sprite close in instant

Reactions: comoo

orliag

Dec 24, 2019
The scene with Maya, who gets bored and throws a shoe, is played every time I approach her. It plays even when I try to give the shoe away, and they spawn every time. Has anyone ever met this? It seems at this point everything breaks down for me

Reactions: HumanRug

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
So how do you proceed after going to Ciara's room? There doesn't seem to be any new options afterward. Is that the end of content?

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
I figured it would be good to update what's going on here, and why Gladia's development has been so bipolar.

I've had abysmal, severe levels of insomnia for the past 7+ months, only occasionally broken by a sprinkling of days, and one particular chunk of 2 weeks. I'm not talking about 5-6 hour nights a few nights a week. I mean 1-3 hours constantly, with a mandatory day or two each week with no sleep at all. Directly before I traveled to where I am now being treated, I was awake for over 100 hours, and I feel like this final duration, stacked on everything else broke something within my brain. I won't roll down the laundry list of my woe-is-me symptoms; but I think it speaks for itself that insomnia on this severity and duration compromises the efficiency and quality of your work and has now finally ground mine to a halt.

I refused too long to accept that it would eventually rot away at me if it was not at a core, totally, completely, without distractions, focused on, and fixed. I just want to emphasize that I never stopped working on this game for as much as I possibly could each day.

If I was too sleep deprived to do something that takes a lot of mental acuity like writing good dialogue or designing how a battle will work; then would do 'grunt-work,' stuff that is repetitive and boring but productive, without too much mental power instead. This is why the code is a little bit spaghetti - it's made by me while I'm months deep into 3~ hours maximum sleep per night, literally almost every time. Then that gets too hard and it's just this cycle downwards and downwards, while I wait for that one snappy day that may or may not happen once or twice a month where I hit at least 5 hours of sleep, and rush to get as much of everything 'hard (writing, key concepts)' done that day as possible. I couldn't see any doctors beyond 3 or 4 times I've been to the ER from being awake too long, until now.

Forgive me for this massive, unwarranted glimpse into my personal life. I just want nothing to be 'hidden' behind stereotypical excuses; articulate the problem as well as I can in this absolute state, and offer assurances that I desperately am now fully focused on fixing it so I can have a basic level of health, and then continue working on Gladia (and then all these other projects on the backburner that this ailment has put a stopper in) at a better speed and quality than before.

More art for Edela in an extended version (due to this all) is being done while I'm taking this hopefully short break to just focus on this and stop the brain rot, then kick back full speed and make some great stuff I'll be proud of and hope you will also like.

Here is some of the new batch of art for Edela. Progress and more stuff still being made in spite of it.

photo_2023-01-23_00-27-32.jpg photo_2023-01-23_00-45-27.jpg

Additionally, I will not be working with Bo on ToT or any other projects (or likely anyone else for the near future). It was simply too much upon all of this and realizing that I'm not only adding more weight to myself but am now risking being a false solution to a problem Bo just began to (more successfully than not) address. I wish I could have, and always wanted to interact directly with others in this space at some point but only had a brief period of health when the game's development initially began.

Hope you all are having some good times, and thank you for your continued interest in Gladia; it is my favorite thing to do, even when the circumstances around it have been like this, and it is your interest that keeps me motivated. So thank you~

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
Hey thank you for sharing this and for being so passionate about your project. I know when I clock in only 4-5 hours of sleep for one night, I'm completely messed up the next day. I can't focus on my work and start feeling anxious, so I can't possibly imagine how bad it was for you when it happened consistently like that. Sleep is extremely beneficial to one's psychological and physical recovery and growth and should absolutely not be neglected. You're doing the right thing treating this, and when you get back (I don't know what triggered your insomnia), make sure you keep a healthy life schedule to not fall back into this situation. Best of luck, be strong!

P.S. It's a shame it didn't work out with Bo, but if it means a healthy Lina and more Gladia, it's honestly way better :)

Mar 17, 2021
I figured it would be good to update what's going on here, and why Gladia's development has been so bipolar.

I've had abysmal, severe levels of insomnia for the past 7+ months, only occasionally broken by a sprinkling of days, and one particular chunk of 2 weeks. I'm not talking about 5-6 hour nights a few nights a week. I mean 1-3 hours constantly, with a mandatory day or two each week with no sleep at all. Directly before I traveled to where I am now being treated, I was awake for over 100 hours, and I feel like this final duration, stacked on everything else broke something within my brain. I won't roll down the laundry list of my woe-is-me symptoms; but I think it speaks for itself that insomnia on this severity and duration compromises the efficiency and quality of your work and has now finally ground mine to a halt.

I refused too long to accept that it would eventually rot away at me if it was not at a core, totally, completely, without distractions, focused on, and fixed. I just want to emphasize that I never stopped working on this game for as much as I possibly could each day.

If I was too sleep deprived to do something that takes a lot of mental acuity like writing good dialogue or designing how a battle will work; then would do 'grunt-work,' stuff that is repetitive and boring but productive, without too much mental power instead. This is why the code is a little bit spaghetti - it's made by me while I'm months deep into 3~ hours maximum sleep per night, literally almost every time. Then that gets too hard and it's just this cycle downwards and downwards, while I wait for that one snappy day that may or may not happen once or twice a month where I hit at least 5 hours of sleep, and rush to get as much of everything 'hard (writing, key concepts)' done that day as possible. I couldn't see any doctors beyond 3 or 4 times I've been to the ER from being awake too long, until now.

Forgive me for this massive, unwarranted glimpse into my personal life. I just want nothing to be 'hidden' behind stereotypical excuses; articulate the problem as well as I can in this absolute state, and offer assurances that I desperately am now fully focused on fixing it so I can have a basic level of health, and then continue working on Gladia (and then all these other projects on the backburner that this ailment has put a stopper in) at a better speed and quality than before.

More art for Edela in an extended version (due to this all) is being done while I'm taking this hopefully short break to just focus on this and stop the brain rot, then kick back full speed and make some great stuff I'll be proud of and hope you will also like.

Here is some of the new batch of art for Edela. Progress and more stuff still being made in spite of it.

View attachment 2332383 View attachment 2332394

Additionally, I will not be working with Bo on ToT or any other projects (or likely anyone else for the near future). It was simply too much upon all of this and realizing that I'm not only adding more weight to myself but am now risking being a false solution to a problem Bo just began to (more successfully than not) address. I wish I could have, and always wanted to interact directly with others in this space at some point but only had a brief period of health when the game's development initially began.

Hope you all are having some good times, and thank you for your continued interest in Gladia; it is my favorite thing to do, even when the circumstances around it have been like this, and it is your interest that keeps me motivated. So thank you~
I'm sure I speak for all your fans here that we are happy to hear from you, even if it means hearing this. Get healthy, then work on Gladia; I'm sure we all can find something else to do in the mean time! :D

You were working with Bo?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

murik1337

Nov 24, 2018
This game is beautiful. :love:
I love the style of this artwork and hope there will be a chance to fully submit to your Mistress.
Had a bug with the boot game. Maeve starts the game twice when you talk to her and the character kneels all the time :LOL:

holyyygrail

Aug 11, 2019
Glad to learn that Gladia will stay your priority. Also hoping that your health will continue to get better so we can see more of your projects ! You truly bring a breath of fresh air to the femdom genre.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

hellofellow

Jul 19, 2018

View attachment 2332383 View attachment 2332394

Holy shit that sounds like an absolute nightmare. Please put your well being first. Really hope you can fix your health and thank you for giving us this masterpiece of a game

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
It lags why include the button prompts ? They were bad in tot they are bad here since the game is lagy as shit you cant press them

After geting the t shirt from daisy and returning to meve game crashes

gtdqrhm343

Jan 2, 2023
This game looks very promising, but as many of you said, it's really slow during the fight, making it impossible to enjoy. It's still in dev, so it's not a huge problem, it'll get better surely.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes