4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Djsjcs

Oct 10, 2021
Gladia v.0.5.2 - Mega

New CG's:

- Maeve will now play fetch with you if you lose blackjack,
starting the time after you lose blackjack and are both slapped and kicked by her.

Improvements and Fixes:

- Maeve's background no longer abruptly cuts out on the right side of the screen.
- Various typos, text issues fixed.
- Lowered price of Maeve's Helmet to 90 Tokens.
- Removed dot / black square at the top-center of the screen.
- Fixed some brief periods where Maeve was invisible in her initial chastity scene.
- Fixed Maeve not disappearing when closing dialogue after whipping scene.
- Fixed Iron Armors not being equippable.
- Fixed Prowler's Pouncers being the wrong item type and not providing any stats.
- Fixed Maeve's name appearing as Daisy's in her 'talk' option.
- Fixed Maeve's pounce pose stuck on the screen during her Charm Arrow special.
- Fixed Maeve VN pose appearing during the post-battle screen.
- Added a note delineating the end of the current story.

Edela and Skye stuff will be in a little over a week, going to continuously polish and fix things until then.
I am aware of some bugs with blackjack, just pressed for time and cannot fix immediately right now, so figured I'd put out all this easier stuff before then. Working on it tomorrow though and it'll be cool.
hi can you add a way to make animetion quality more smooth i cant even play the first battle PLZ

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
hi can you add a way to make animation quality more smooth i cant even play the first battle PLZ
Maybe the game should have a hardware requirement list, instead. I had pretty bad performance issues before the remake, and now (reported bugs aside) it runs flawlessly for me. I think Lina has done an incredible job optimizing local resources usage with her game, but if a few keep asking for optimization she would feel she could never carry on with development and story.
And I say a few because before the remake there were a lot more people (myself included) complaining about performance, so it actually had more weight and was something she saw that at least had to be checked out.

Krayola1234

Dec 28, 2021
was just about to write that i'm fine either way as long as ciara gets her fair time in the sun, but this sounds really great. personally i woud tie her improvements to how well she performs in combat, but i guess that woud make her too easy for the more stoic tryhards among us. anyway, i'm looking forward to it!
I'm amongst those, stay chaste for the gf

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
So speaking about what Mate just said, I'm not sure where the game actually ends at that point? The last scene I got was when Ciara was standing in Liora's domain, but not much happened there. When I talk to Liora after, the scene simply repeats itself. Should there have been more going on? I've also beaten Maeve a few times and she doesn't want to talk to me anymore either, I can only fight her. So I guess it's the end of that.

After playing the game, I think it's really good! It certainly needs an intro again, because things happen kinda out of nowhere. Also I don't think there's a way of hiding the text screen to see full CGs. If you could incorporate that, it would be a big plus.

Ciara is awesome, she's a breath of fresh air and we need more of her. Hopefully she can become progressively more dominant!

Now one last thing. I don't think this is being said enough, but I'm extremely grateful for what you're doing Lina, and for what all the other responsible femdom game designers are doing. We're into some pretty crazy shit, so it's actually insane that there's people creating content, whether it be videos, games or books (which takes a lot of time), for such niche group to consume. Not many have the skills, the time and the desire to do that. So thanks.
A big +1 for gratitude.

Not exactly avoidable, but it's part of the Maeve vs Mockla quest. At the end of the quest you get it removed, and end on good terms with both of them.
Oh okay.

Gladia v.0.5.2 - Mega

New CG's:

- Maeve will now play fetch with you if you lose blackjack,
starting the time after you lose blackjack and are both slapped and kicked by her.

Improvements and Fixes:

- Maeve's background no longer abruptly cuts out on the right side of the screen.
- Various typos, text issues fixed.
- Lowered price of Maeve's Helmet to 90 Tokens.
- Removed dot / black square at the top-center of the screen.
- Fixed some brief periods where Maeve was invisible in her initial chastity scene.
- Fixed Maeve not disappearing when closing dialogue after whipping scene.
- Fixed Iron Armors not being equippable.
- Fixed Prowler's Pouncers being the wrong item type and not providing any stats.
- Fixed Maeve's name appearing as Daisy's in her 'talk' option.
- Fixed Maeve's pounce pose stuck on the screen during her Charm Arrow special.
- Fixed Maeve VN pose appearing during the post-battle screen.
- Added a note delineating the end of the current story.

Edela and Skye stuff will be in a little over a week, going to continuously polish and fix things until then.
I am aware of some bugs with blackjack, just pressed for time and cannot fix immediately right now, so figured I'd put out all this easier stuff before then. Working on it tomorrow though and it'll be cool.
Yay for new update!

I'm amongst those, stay chaste for the gf
GF? I thought the girl back home was his wife?

May 9, 2020
Gladia v0.5.1

LINKS:

Mega

Google Drive

Story / Characters

- Quest between Ciara and Stella, Liora involved.

- New scenes for Ciara and Stella

- Stella completely remade.

Combat

- Blackjack added to battles with Maeve.

- Two interactions if player loses.

- Wager tokens, gold, or an advantage in battle if player wins.

- Tokens rewarded for fighting Maeve based on your score; used to purchase special equipment.

- More equipment added to Mockla's shop.

- Potions added to Mockla's shop after meeting Ciara.

- Daisy now teaches you how to Surrender.

- New animations when using new equipment in battles.

Bugfixes

- More 'sticky pictures' fixed.

=================================

View attachment 2202258

More Edela (and Skye) coming in December.

=================================

Sorry it's taken long, just glad to get it out before the end of the month. Sleep problems recurring. <--- The end of my personal blog.

Anyways -

A little side project is being worked on in the background - as in, I wrote an outline of a story, drafted scenes.

It will be a one-and-done release little story with replayable scenes.

You're a lonely virgin who just wants to be loved and stepped on, and some nice girl you didn't think could possibly ever bring this to life for you rams it down your throat through a bonechilling, slowburning nordic noir combination of kinetic force and lavender-scented feet.

View attachment 2202256

It will be free here on f95zone but I will be posting progress reports and news about it for the low price of $39.99 plus tip and VAT on my substack, where I also discuss current and pressing issues like the intersection of gender and digital finance.

Thank you for your attention and I hope you enjoy this lovely Gladia v.0.5.1.
hello ~~ thanks for all your efforts , regarding Stella i just wanna ask so i can make sure i did all that is available for now !! there's the first time meeting her !! then going up to her room and getting surprised by Stella and hiding under her bed , then talking to her in the corridor and talking with Daisy about her ? that's all i found , and i can't see Liora involved in any of these scenes , and correct me if i'm wrong ofc ^^ or is there other things i missed ?

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
It seems to me that with each new version the game becomes more buggy.
Not to me. Until 0.5.1 it was pretty fine, the issue came in 0.5.2 with:
. Those random NPC's in Maeve's Forest and Liora's Domain
. Not being able to battle Maeve after talking to any of those two NPC's, talking to Maeve right after makes her toss an unlimited amount of boots (Just how many feet does she have?) and her dialogue menu never appears
. The Pouncers are still tagged as greaves? Maybe it's because I used my save from 0.5.1 on the 0.5.2 version
. Perhaps related to the previous issue, in the main menu still says 0.5.1, and the patch notes can't be accessed
Please tell me I don't have to download again and start a new game...

Djsjcs

Oct 10, 2021
. Not being able to battle Maeve after talking to any of those two NPC's, talking to Maeve right after makes her toss an unlimited amount of boots (Just how many feet does she have?) and her dialogue menu never appears
. The Pouncers are still tagged as greaves? Maybe it's because I used my save from 0.5.1 on the 0.5.2 version
. Perhaps related to the previous issue, in the main menu still says 0.5.1, and the patch notes can't be accessed
the same

Reactions: HumanRug

holyyygrail

Aug 11, 2019
It seems to me that with each new version the game becomes more buggy.
That's basically the reality of coding any piece of software. The more lines you add, the more instability you risk. The idea being to then patch it as you're discovering what is causing the bloat with your own solutions. Sometimes it magically makes everything better, sometimes you're wrong and break some other more critical shit.

Releasing a stable release is possible. Would require either a lot of ressources, or some amount of time. And seeing as how lina can't go more than two weeks without people losing their shit for the lack of releases, I guess you'll have to take it as is and wait for the next updates.

nixzye

Sep 14, 2021
guys im stuck cant progres after ill go in ciara room what i need to do next? already beated maeve but nothing happen

lewd666Guy

Jun 25, 2019
Do you have any performance issues during fights? After the second or third fight, game starts to lag.

lewd666Guy

Jun 25, 2019
That's basically the reality of coding any piece of software. The more lines you add, the more instability you risk. The idea being to then patch it as you're discovering what is causing the bloat with your own solutions. Sometimes it magically makes everything better, sometimes you're wrong and break some other more critical shit.
Okay, this is all clear. But I'm talking about bugs that catch your eye on the first pass. It feels like the author didn't even launch the game before the release of the update.

Releasing a stable release is possible. Would require either a lot of ressources, or some amount of time. And seeing as how lina can't go more than two weeks without people losing their shit for the lack of releases, I guess you'll have to take it as is and wait for the next updates.
So, instead of just ignoring it and releasing full and tested updates, the author decided to follow the fans' lead and release crappy updates on a schedule.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Do you have any performance issues during fights? After the second or third fight, game starts to lag.
Didn't fight more than one time, in 0.5.2. Lack of time. Didn't download 0.5.2.1 either. I'll do both when I've got enough free time. In 0.5.1, I never had performance issues.

fjruvmfjruvm

Jan 21, 2020
Okay, this is all clear. But I'm talking about bugs that catch your eye on the first pass. It feels like the author didn't even launch the game before the release of the update.

So, instead of just ignoring it and releasing full and tested updates, the author decided to follow the fans' lead and release crappy updates on a schedule.
I wouldn't be so quick to jump to your conclusion.

I'd hazard a guess that some/majority of people developing these games aren't developers by trade so they mostly learn what they need to deliver features in whatever tech their game is but they dont spend much time educating themselves on broader perspective/deeper theory about design patterns.

Anyway back to your assumption - without proper theory knowledge, you're gonna write spaghetti code where anything can influence everything. I doubt dev sees gamebreaking bugs and pushes update either way - it's most likely that, for some godforsaken reason, when you have 0 gold, too many items in inventory, your character name starts with spacebar/- or whatever "edge case" then certain functionality, seemingly unrelated, might be bugged.

So dev tests update, doesn't do weird shit (so assumes happy path - writing idiot-proof code is a skill too) update works and then 10-30-whatever% of people get certain bugs and report/complain. but the other 70-90% of people who dont have them are much less inclined to type a positive comment "works for me!". we're more likely to complain than to praise.

Archer84

Jul 13, 2020
I am a bit confused it seems like I started right in the middle of the game where I was already captured and spoke with Daisy? Is this how the game is meant to start?

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes