4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Stuck with Maeve. Beat her multiple times and tried every variations of the fight. Can't progress anywhere else.
I just beat her once, and when I didn't run into new dialogue after the fight, I assumed I already reached the end of current content, and stopped playing. I recall people here saying that after speaking to Daisy and Maeve after pissing Liora off was the end of current content, but I ain't quite sure.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I just beat her once, and when I didn't run into new dialogue after the fight, I assumed I already reached the end of current content, and stopped playing. I recall people here saying that after speaking to Daisy and Maeve after pissing Llora off was the end of current content, but I ain't quite sure.
Which makes me wonder if I missed something. In previous versions, Stella and Ciara (Were those their names?) were present, and the shy one (I believe it was Ciara) had some content, but in this version I only get Mockla to talk about them, I mean, they're just mentioned, not present.
Are Stella and Ciara in this version? If they are, tell me where to find them, please.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
Which makes me wonder if I missed something. In previous versions, Stella and Ciara (Were those their names?) were present, and the shy one (I believe it was Ciara) had some content, but in this version I only get Mockla to talk about them, I mean, they're just mentioned, not present.
Are Stella and Ciara in this version? If they are, tell me where to find them, please.
Pretty sure she's adding them in the next patch which should come out pretty soon. I'm personally waiting for that version and haven't played the revamped game yet

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda and HumanRug

Lina Sylph

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
surprisingly enough new version is far worse than previous ones

======

1.Game became more of a story, player don't get to play, he just goes from one point to another to read one more big pack of text.
2.there are now much less femdom CG cutscenes.
3.Instead of actual interesting scenes and interactions we get just pile of text.
4.No surrender choice.
5.Removed orc girl for absolutely no reason.
6.No option to replay some scenes.
I'm addressing your points 4 (add surrender)
6, (add scene replayer)

and making the story more skippable or ignorable for point #1.

But, I don't know what to do for you about #2 - there is literally much more CG in this version than any other one, and I'm adding like five more scenes later today. it was a remake of the game - content expands outwards now (more cg's), rather than being refined.

Can't change #5 - just my preference on the setting, and had put it out for public opinion here when that decision was being made.

I like all criticism as I actually love working on this game and want it to be as good as possible - I'm just having a hard time wrapping my head around exactly why you think it's so much worse. if you feel like roasting it in detail, then please do (not being sarcastic) as I can make tangible changes or additions for at least half of the things you mentioned.

Tredsolomon

Dec 26, 2020
6, (add scene replayer)

But, I don't know what to do for you about #2 - there is literally much more CG in this version than any other one, and I'm adding like five more scenes later today. it was a remake of the game - content expands outwards now (more cg's), rather than being refined.

Can't change #5 - just my preference on the setting, and had put it out for public opinion here when that decision was being made.

I like all criticism as I actually love working on this game and want it to be as good as possible - I'm just having a hard time wrapping my head around exactly why you think it's so much worse. if you feel like roasting it in detail, then please do (not being sarcastic) as I can make tangible changes or additions for at least half of the things you mentioned.
I like the game, it feels high quality and the visual style is unique. Are you restoring the loot/crafting system in future updates?

Ayowag1

Feb 11, 2022
6, (add scene replayer)

any news on next update release ?

Reactions: DogStar

khvivan

Oct 23, 2020
6, (add scene replayer)

if you are really going to patch the game basing on what I've said then I suggest also add some humiliating gameover based on how many times you surrender to the Maieve (let's say 3 times). And I still don't see any spitting content in the game and you promised...

I would also suggest you to add some cutscene about HOW MC learns to surrender

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
if you are really going to patch the game basing on what I've said then I suggest also add some humiliating gameover based on how many times you surrender to the Maieve (let's say 3 times). And I still don't see any spitting content in the game and you promised...

I would also suggest you to add some cutscene about HOW MC learns to surrender
+1 to game over humiliations and a scene of MC's learning how to submit.

heckend

Aug 31, 2018
UNPLAYABLE!!!
The enemy picture always freeze in the screen it's is so annoying, the QTE doesn't work. Neither the older version of this "remake" works whats the point to make a remake? Remake the bugs?

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Reading through these comments made me think that this community doesn't deserve a single game made for it.
I for one have just picked it up, even had a crash once, but restarting fixed it. But I'm impressed with the artistic vision overall, feels rather unique, as I wrote in my review.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
my biggest issue in the past has been the terrible performance, and to a lesser degree the lack of variety when it comes to the ladies we encounter.
half a year or so later, and the performance is now better but still not great (not sure how much it affects performance, but the fairly pointless movable background during combat probably doesn't help), and it appears we lack a character now (potion girl) in favour of a single scene with the next lady.
personally i like the new blacksmith more than the previous orc, but as i'm not into pegging i'll still treat her as someone to avoid. so yeah, when it comes to content and progression it feels like the game hasn't really moved forward in quite a long while.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
I've been waiting to start of the latest update but I certainly agree on taking away Mockla's orc heritage. Mockla is a big powerful Orc and despite her hardships, is proud to be an Orc.
I have reached the end of the content, too. Gamers here obviously fall into two camps - whiners and simps. I am a whiner at heart, even by taking the dev's side here... In plainer words, I hate Orc girls, and Mockla surprised me by being the first ever strong woman archetype represent whom I found _not_ ugly as sin. Keep it up!

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I have reached the end of the content, too. Gamers here obviously fall into two camps - whiners and simps. I am a whiner at heart, even by taking the dev's side here... In plainer words, I hate Orc girls, and Mockla surprised me by being the first ever strong woman archetype represent whom I found _not_ ugly as sin. Keep it up!
Regarding your rating, one reason the MC's name can't be changed right now is because he (in one scene) makes a pun with his name ("Bingusly") which would sound weird for some names players would want to call the MC with.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I am glad to see Mockla could help you come around on strong woman archetypes. I like her because she's sexy as hell as well as being a "Fish out of water" just like the MC.

Regarding your rating, one reason the MC's name can't be changed right now is because he (in one scene) makes a pun with his name ("Bingusly") which would sound weird for some names players would want to call the MC with.
Agreed on adding a name change being a good idea. The name "Bingus" is immersion breaking. The phrase "Kill your darlings" comes to mind here.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes