Fan Art Glamour: Fan Art & Asset Thread

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Well, I don't know if this is an appropriate place to drop off my "little scripts" but maybe that contributes something.
Glamour and BB has excellent plots with stories that can be explored and become rich. Unfortunately DS ends up not taking advantage of its potential, in which your game could go beyond what you can imagine.
I was writing a romance between Kate and Alice until I decided that this was not the place to publish (Glamour Thread) as some people were getting annoyed with it. I've done other works too but they're not 100%, actually, they were small scripts in which I just watched the scenes and started building a script from that instantly.

Here's an old little script on Max's part, in which there's a story behind Alice.

Part I - She // Part II & Part III // Part IV - Lisa's Revenge // Part V - Chess // Part VI - New Kingdom // Part VII - Heart Conflict // Part Bonus - Dungeons & College
(the last two stories got bad, that's me saying because it lacked appropriate scenes and I always had to improvise)

Very well, here are the three parts of the story recently in which I was writing

Part I // Part II // Part III

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 18, 2018
Well, I don't know if this is an appropriate place to drop off my "little scripts" but maybe that contributes something.
Glamour and BB has excellent plots with stories that can be explored and become rich. Unfortunately DS ends up not taking advantage of its potential, in which your game could go beyond what you can imagine.
I was writing a romance between Kate and Alice until I decided that this was not the place to publish (Glamour Thread) as some people were getting annoyed with it. I've done other works too but they're not 100%, actually, they were small scripts in which I just watched the scenes and started building a script from that instantly.

Here's an old little script on Max's part, in which there's a story behind Alice.

Part I - She // Part II & Part III // Part IV - Lisa's Revenge // Part V - Chess // Part VI - New Kingdom // Part VII - Heart Conflict // Part Bonus - Dungeons & College
(the last two stories got bad, that's me saying because it lacked appropriate scenes and I always had to improvise)

Very well, here are the three parts of the story recently in which I was writing

Part I // Part II // Part III

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is some stellar storytelling, and you should definitely be proud of what you've written!

Reactions: Krugger

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Hey guys, I need a help. First I'll try to be brief, a few months ago I installed DAZ3D (latest version 4.20) and I tried to install the asserts, but I was not successful and I ended up uninstalling the software for not having anything to do. I would like to know or someone explaining how to put the asserts inside the DAZ3D and also with what would be the best version to use and if there are other software beyond the DAZ3D.

Last edited:

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
Hey guys, I need a help. First I'll try to be brief, a few months ago I installed DAZ3D (latest version 4.20) and I tried to install the asserts, but I was not successful and I ended up uninstalling the software for not having anything to do. I would like to know or someone explaining how to put the asserts inside the DAZ3D and also with what would be the best version to use and if there are other software beyond the DAZ3D.
you post this in the main DAZ thread? prob get more help there
Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill