Valheru2022

Jan 3, 2022
In this topic there are links from where you can get free and shareware models
https://f95zone.to/threads/about-f95zone-and-how-to-find-game-assets-on-the-internet.33262/
In the topic Glamour: Fan Art & Asset Thread there are already ready-made models of heroes.
I'm ready to help since I've tried doing a fan version of Glamour myself.
But I need a screenwriter and someone who could do a competent storyboard of scenes. And also write dialogues
If you are interested - write in PM
Storyboard : i can do that, and dialoges always want to try, but the renders.... i suck in that, i am fooling myself if i ever get serious results with DAZ3D, how do i set expressions for example? So expect a PM from me in future.

Ubello

Feb 1, 2018
Hey Guys, I'm playing Max's story with 0.48 from the beginning and I think there is missing content. I was told to learn massage, but never had the opportunity to do it. I can't even use the button on the notebook page. Another time, Alice was asking me to help with her business/show, but I still don't have the opportunity to do it.

Days played: 81
Now I'm trying to let Olivia stay overnight.

Is it a bug or something? I think there was a lot more action in BigBrother so far. Now it feels like clickbaiting, because the whole day feels empty and there are only few scenes per day. Furthermore I have no sound and a lot errors in the console.

By the way: Does anybody have an updated walkthrough for Max's plot? I can't find any detailed, since Google doesn't provide the original one. On Dark Silver's Patron Page I can't find something usefull aswell.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes