waltage

May 19, 2017
so far no one has posted the starting save 0.48 which means there is every reason to doubt that this build is working

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
The problem is the auto updater. It seems there's a buggy app.asar on the devs server which get's auto downloaded. (It includes some of the 0.48 strings, but only in russian and non of the new code).
I disabled the auto updater and included the original app.asar in the attached archive.
Here are some screenshots:
View attachment 1833444 View attachment 1833445
How do you disdable the auto uploader? Looked around in options, and I can't find it.
Thx for the patch.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
How do you disdable the auto uploader? Looked around in options, and I can't find it.
Thx for the patch.
I unpacked the app.asar in resources, edited the updater.js (commented the updateURL out) and repackaged the app.asar. The updater runs before the normal game code even starts, so no option in the options menu...

Reactions: Manifold

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
so far no one has posted the starting save 0.48 which means there is every reason to doubt that this build is working
This is my 0.47 save which works fine to start the 0.48 content (mark everything in the spoiler and press CTRL+C to copy it to your clipboard, then use the "Import from Clipboard" button in the import/export menu ingame):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Belekas

Jun 4, 2017
You need to finish "Julia and Kate" quest - and then "New World Order" v48 will be available - at least how it worked for me - I also applied the fix before that

Reactions: Manifold

waltage

May 19, 2017
This is my 0.47 save which works fine to start the 0.48 content (mark everything in the spoiler and press CTRL+C to copy it to your clipboard, then use the "Import from Clipboard" button in the import/export menu ingame):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
very interesting text
can you please post the same but in binary code?
it's more interesting way to fix the errors of lazy programmer

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
very interesting text
can you please post the same but in binary code?
it's more interesting way to fix the errors of lazy programmer
Why should I post something in binary code if an easy way to import saves by just copying it is available?

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
Think for a moment! DS currently has 1,450 patrons, so possible income of €1,725.50 to €58,000. And then DS delivers such bullshit. Of course, if I could earn that much, I would milk the patrons and keep them happy for as long as I could. But as the saying goes: Better bad criticism than no criticism at all. As long as the egg legend woll milch sow is still breathing, DS will squeeze euros out until she dies.

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
I've completed all quests but still cant complete Big Brother. I extracted and copied the patch but only after completing Julia and Kate. So far none of the advice on how to trigger New World Order has worked for me. Does anyone have any more ideas on how to trigger it?

EDIT: I tried going back and finishing Julia and Kate after applying the patch and it still didnt trigger NWO

1653697864617.png

Last edited:
Reactions: nmiki

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I've completed all quests but still cant complete Big Brother. I extracted and copied the patch but only after completing Julia and Kate. So far none of the advice on how to trigger New World Order has worked for me. Does anyone have any more ideas on how to trigger it?

EDIT: I tried going back and finishing Julia and Kate after applying the patch and it still didnt trigger NWO

View attachment 1835193
You can't complete it because you clicked on Kira and Ann sunbathing together, an event that shouldn't be available to you yet. This bug prevents you from progressing further. You need to load an older save file.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I feel like I'm getting whiplash from all the different directions DS is taking this game. Is this all intentional or is he incapable of making his mind up about the direction he wants this game to go in? Like come on man, put your foot down and make a decision.

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
You can't complete it because you clicked on Kira and Ann sunbathing together, an event that shouldn't be available to you yet. This bug prevents you from progressing further. You need to load an older save file.
This sentence of yours was already posted, maybe by you, made me load an earlier save and waste hours, only to find out that in my case all that I needed was to find Ann in 14:30 in her room, twice, to finish the quest New World Order (the maid part)

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes