Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
what i predicted nothing new just warmed up coffee because of biggest update ever . DS is kidding us all and the patrons are eating out of his hand, which I can't understand. but I think there will be fewer patrons again. I give this game until the end of the year then it will surely be canceled is my opinion

Reactions: Kaiadas

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
This game has reached new frontiers.. it's now boldly gone where no man has gone before...

And all it needed was to take 36 old scenes, slap some new text, and call them NEW!!11

As the Brits say.. "he's just taking the piss"

Reactions: Hacke74

Bread523

Feb 3, 2018
Oh no the 0.48 fix doesnt work for me too, neither does sleeping or waiting. The new quest arent triggering. What can I do to fix it? Please elp!!

Last edited:

JackWheel

May 4, 2017
Good evening everyone.
I have to report to you that I have problems downloading the Walkthrough from Google because it tells me that it violates the terms of service.
I tried Tor and I get the same thing only it is written in Cyrillic and not in Latin characters.
I think Google is blocking Russian-sourced documents.

walt_bob

May 3, 2017
author, I’m almost sure that you’ll never read this comment but I’ll try: If you lost your inspiration, hire a scenarist, cause your game became to piece of crap, monthly updates with no story, with none content, I was you patron but for now I’ve unsubscribed, cause you continue f*cked up this the game and scenario, I think your laziness go deeper and deeper, sure, I dunno actual reason, why your project became a crap, but please stop, rearrange game story, or you’ll loose all of your patrons

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
I'm sorry but we have tested - it not working
Odd. It works for me (Win10 Home)...
Just unzipped the content into folder with game:
1. Leave the game
2. Copy (overwrite) the content of patch to folder with game. (It contains two app.asar files - one for game folder, one for resources folder.
3. Start the game again. Then, new task "New world order" is presented with note: be in 23:00 in villa.

Have you copied both files to correct folders?

nmiki

Sep 5, 2017
Odd. It works for me (Win10 Home)...
Just unzipped the content into folder with game:
1. Leave the game
2. Copy (overwrite) the content of patch to folder with game. (It contains two app.asar files - one for game folder, one for resources folder.
3. Start the game again. Then, new task "New world order" is presented with note: be in 23:00 in villa.

Have you copied both files to correct folders?
No, the quest doesn't appear. Copied file structure from "patch" 1856345_048.zip into v.48 game folder. Quest not triggered.

Reactions: John_Whick
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes