Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
This is the end of my little script, i know half of you hate Max but i'll try later to bring some idea to Kate's story. I believe DS is taking a break from Kate's story because he's run out of creativity or inspiration, on the other side the story of Max is heading towards a vacuum. Not that i'm saying the story or both stories are bad, but i lost interest. I believed that the crossover between the characters would be something positive, but DS forced a lot Max's side of Kate's story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MizRo

Jul 15, 2018
1655462937309.png
Im stuck on a full green quest, seems like i should be done right? Only thing i could guess is Andrew visiting but he hasnt done that for the last 5 weeks..

Valheru2022

Jan 3, 2022
This is the end of my little script, i know half of you hate Max but i'll try later to bring some idea to Kate's story. I believe DS is taking a break from Kate's story because he's run out of creativity or inspiration, on the other side the story of Max is heading towards a vacuum. Not that i'm saying the story or both stories are bad, but i lost interest. I believed that the crossover between the characters would be something positive, but DS forced a lot Max's side of Kate's story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Awsome reuse off images, storyline better as origional

Reactions: Krugger

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
Thanks! Found your message via q&a. Can I use same method for mathematic learning or it's valid only for money?
the other stats are pretty useless in the game so don't even bother looking for them.. all you need is a little $$$ and you're good to go..

sahadeva

May 1, 2021
the other stats are pretty useless in the game so don't even bother looking for them.. all you need is a little $$$ and you're good to go..
Earlier on energy used to be mildly important in that if it dropped to 0, Kate would refuse to do anything until she had a rest. But I think even that concept has long since been abandoned :unsure:

Reactions: Kaiadas

kretek

Mar 15, 2019

0.49 is almost done and if everything goes well, it should come out tomorrow. The update turned out to be bigger than we planned, it's basically the size of a normal update, somehow. However, the important metric is the fact that we made is faster than usual, just like we aimed.
And now that 0.49 is practically done, it's time to think about 0.50. Just like 0.49, we will try to make a smaller update in a shorter amount of time. Step one is deciding who will be the protagonist for the next update, Max or Kate. This is what the next poll will be about.

zero987

Apr 13, 2019

0.49 is almost done and if everything goes well, it should come out tomorrow. The update turned out to be bigger than we planned, it's basically the size of a normal update, somehow. However, the important metric is the fact that we made is faster than usual, just like we aimed.
And now that 0.49 is practically done, it's time to think about 0.50. Just like 0.49, we will try to make a smaller update in a shorter amount of time. Step one is deciding who will be the protagonist for the next update, Max or Kate. This is what the next poll will be about.
ok so this guy decides to make smaller but more frequent updates yet this this apparently also bigger than a normal update wtf is thsi management and planning

Reactions: Gok

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
ok so this guy decides to make smaller but more frequent updates yet this this apparently also bigger than a normal update wtf is thsi management and planning
If I had to guess, his management and planning is bigger than expected

ebenammi

Jun 26, 2018
What planning and management? Guy's been clearly winging it since the beginning. It's written all over the end product.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes