Samich

May 26, 2017
but you can find the money value with 2 bytes not fast search too, i even synchroniced server and game.exe and it still resetted at some point. How do you keep the stats forced? and when you try it with "activate" it just crashes - guess i try it later again with multiplicators even if I don't get why that should work.. maybe I just forced the displayed stat :p thanks
Hi

Could you post a capture of your search on CheatEngine, pls

Reactions: bjoernsen

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Just a thought.. But instead of using cheatEngine to get some basic money, would it not be better if your maid jobb could simply increase money you make over time? Like, after first sallery you talk to Monica and can clean 2 rooms every day instead of just 1. Then 3 rooms after second sallery. (A limit of total rooms is ok but 1 makes no sence at all) Effectivly you can now make 30x3 per day instead of the ridicolous 30 per day. Everytime i pick up the sallery i feel so cheated.. If Lien payed me some for the jewelry maby it could help offset the drain, but since she basically steels your money i kinda just hate her. (She ows me 100 free erotic massages by now):p

bjoernsen

Oct 23, 2017
Just a thought.. But instead of using cheatEngine to get some basic money, would it not be better if your maid jobb could simply increase money you make over time? Like, after first sallery you talk to Monica and can clean 2 rooms every day instead of just 1. Then 3 rooms after second sallery. (A limit of total rooms is ok but 1 makes no sence at all) Effectivly you can now make 30x3 per day instead of the ridicolous 30 per day. Everytime i pick up the sallery i feel so cheated.. If Lien payed me some for the jewelry maby it could help offset the drain, but since she basically steels your money i kinda just hate her. (She ows me 100 free erotic massages by now):p
I think that's what the developers have planned for later versions. On the other hand they seem to like the grindfest, it forces people to play for hours to get something done and kate somewhat has to be broken for immersion

adolfhipster

Sep 7, 2017
Yes I realised my problem now.
My modified code basically removed the MD5 checksum check for modified files and only set the Text property of the Money, Energy and Hunger gameobjects to the modified value, not the actual value.

If people really want this I can fix this, but seeing as someone posted a cheat engine tutorial on how to edit the values I will probably re-release a proper version when the game has gotten a bit more content.

Ztommy666

Feb 7, 2019
Hi

For those who want to use CheatEngine in the offline game, the trick is:

Open glamour-server.exe (not Glamour.exe)
> Open process > Processes (not Apllications) > glamour-server.exe

All the values are in 4 bytes
> You have to multiplicate by 2 the value in game, exept for hunger energy arousal, thoses have to be multiplicates by 200
Example : Energy in game is 74,5, so the value you have to find in CheatEngine is 14900
Example 2 : Money in game is 136, so the value you have to find in CheatEngine is 272

You can find all the values you want, relation with others, school skills, mini games and time value (hours and minutes)

Tricks: do not set the arousal value at the maximun (100, so 20000 in cheat engine), this prevents the shower events from occurring, set it at 19900.

I didn't find a way to make a table.CT, cause the pointer scan doesn't work, so i have to search the values each time i play the game. Sorry for that, i don't have enough skills on CheatEngine

Good game and good cheating
where i can download CheatEngine

Reactions: GamingFun

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Google it: the website has the same name of the program and finish by .org

Sorry i can't give you a direct link
  1. Do not use any kind of promotional website (eg. adfly) or use referral links
That's not what the rule in https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2019-02-04.5589/ means. It means don't post a link that is only used to generate money. The direct website for cheatengine isn't that. A link through something like adfly which only exists to show an ad before going to the real link is what the rule forbids.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes