balabasuu

May 17, 2017
Looking at someone is sexual harassment now?
That's an...interesting...definition.
Read the dialogue that will accompany this picture.
Do you think Max will just be silent, looking at Katya without panties?
Did you play BB? If you played, then you know who Max is.

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Read the dialogue that will accompany this picture.
Do you think Max will just be silent, looking at Katya without panties?
Did you play BB? If you played, then you know who Max is.
I'm not sure how I'm supposed to read the dialog that "will" accompany this picture. Unless your name is Bacon.

If you mean "Dirty Job", that has no sexual harassment connotations.

As for Max, if you played BB, you know he peeped on people TONS of times, and never said a word, because he didn't want to get caught.

Reactions: Shanegrimes123

vallxff

Oct 3, 2017
Hallo B Brothers,
source: v11 offline from 1st post here
all clear in user data from previous online ver.

So, again Questing for Installing -
1. unrar stop wi-fi/block and play? the server -private/public network must we accept-start?
OR unrar, start, updated, stop wi/fi, start server?

Its able to copy saves from v10 off to v11 off- same PC, same locations?
Thnaks.

charizards356

Feb 16, 2018
Hi

For those who want to use CheatEngine in the offline game, the trick is:

Open glamour-server.exe (not Glamour.exe)
> Open process > Processes (not Apllications) > glamour-server.exe

All the values are in 4 bytes
> You have to multiplicate by 2 the value in game, exept for hunger energy arousal, thoses have to be multiplicates by 200
Example : Energy in game is 74,5, so the value you have to find in CheatEngine is 14900
Example 2 : Money in game is 136, so the value you have to find in CheatEngine is 272

You can find all the values you want, relation with others, school skills, mini games and time value (hours and minutes)

Tricks: do not set the arousal value at the maximun (100, so 20000 in cheat engine), this prevents the shower events from occurring, set it at 19900.

I didn't find a way to make a table.CT, cause the pointer scan doesn't work, so i have to search the values each time i play the game. Sorry for that, i don't have enough skills on CheatEngine

Good game and good cheating
no matter what i try i cannot find glamour-server on cheatengine. it is prob cause i am a noob at cheatengine and i am doin somin wrong but i cant even open glamour-server by trying to open the application itself

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Glamour tries to download files after the start make sure you disconnect from the internet or block it via firewall!

Which files exactly will it try and download?, I blocked it anyway at the firewall.

Also on the Save/Load screen it says V0.10, is it not meant to sat v0.11?, I ask only as I am curious now when I downloaded v0.11 did I infact get v0.10?

bjoernsen

Oct 23, 2017
Glamour tries to download files after the start make sure you disconnect from the internet or block it via firewall!

Which files exactly will it try and download?, I blocked it anyway at the firewall.

Also on the Save/Load screen it says V0.10, is it not meant to sat v0.11?, I ask only as I am curious now when I downloaded v0.11 did I infact get v0.10?
the game tries to download CGs to your \AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\glamour\images folder resulting in a long loading screen while doing so, it's also just visually v0.10 - don't mind that

edit: I extracted the CGrip in the appdata folder before playing this version, not sure if neccess but you can try this if Images are missing

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
I wish i could change the OP.. It tells people to stop the uppgrade of Offline Client from v0.10 to 0.11. I even pm'd the TS but no reply.
Its able to copy saves from v10 off to v11 off- same PC, same locations?
If you let the client uppgrade (It must to go from v10 to v11) all previous saves from v10 is still there and working.
It will uppgrade the offline client from v0.10 to 0.11. So if you stop it according to the OP you can't play it beyond v010.

Reactions: brittC25

bjoernsen

Oct 23, 2017
I wish i could change the OP.. It tells people to stop the uppgrade of Offline Client from v0.10 to 0.11. I even pm'd the TS but no reply.

If you let the client uppgrade (It must to go from v10 to v11) all previous saves from v10 is still there and working.

It will uppgrade the offline client from v0.10 to 0.11. So if you stop it according to the OP you can't play it beyond v010.
interesting but I completed the BB quests with v0.10 in menu and blocked firewall without the long loading screen

Parm

Sep 26, 2017

Actually, you don't need to let it download. It's a visual bug, because I could do the reboot quest without downloading

Reactions: balabasuu

OWGEZ

Mar 16, 2019
hello any way to progress nick and julia quest with 0.11 offline

julia.png

edit: now i know what to do is just complete the basement event goin to school and back 11:00 until caught julian blowjob

Reactions: vassago_cz
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes