alexo2341

Dec 13, 2018
today when i open ofline game see save are empty how i can recycle them and i save game manually and block upload and download with firewall ?

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
interesting but I completed the BB quests with v0.10 in menu and blocked firewall without the long loading screen
Actually, you don't need to let it download. It's a visual bug, because I could do the reboot quest without downloading
Ok. I have a PC and a laptop. I could not get Alice to invite me on either after stopping the DL. I let it DL on the PC and it worked right away. Still no go on my laptop till i did the same on that. I know the version number is just a visual bug. But 2 systems on my end required me to do the download all content so i figured it must be done. Others here on the board shared the same problem with Alice and the BB quest line after stopping DL.
Well if it works anyways at least less people will get stuck. A bit weird an Offline Client even asks for Downloads :unsure:

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
I'm not sure how I'm supposed to read the dialog that "will" accompany this picture. Unless your name is Bacon.

If you mean "Dirty Job", that has no sexual harassment connotations.

As for Max, if you played BB, you know he peeped on people TONS of times, and never said a word, because he didn't want to get caught.
I have no idea who Bacon is.
If there is logic, then you can predict events before they appear. If this picture is related to the game for Kati, then I will contact you about the content in the dialogue and the presence of sexual harassment.
While I propose to postpone the conversation for several months.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

gefol

Jun 28, 2017
Here are capture

I check (gray) the writable executable and copyonwrite with fast scan
i can not get this to work for crap .......4 bucks double the value 8 scan for 8 do something to change the value like say work as made find and sell panties for 5 9 bucks change the value searched for to 18 hit next scan (not new scan but next scan) sometimes get hits sometimes get no hits...change value of hits to high number no change in cash.......the hell am i doing wrong?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
i can not get this to work for crap .......4 bucks double the value 8 scan for 8 do something to change the value like say work as made find and sell panties for 5 9 bucks change the value searched for to 18 hit next scan (not new scan but next scan) sometimes get hits sometimes get no hits...change value of hits to high number no change in cash.......the hell am i doing wrong?
Maybe a sully question but which version are you using, the offline 0.11 or the one normal online version?

raim

Jun 19, 2017
After i downloaded offline version, in online version i got neverending download screen! can someone help me?

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017
0.14 Content poll

0.13 is focused around Kate and her adventures in Max's villa. This time she's free to move around the house and not everything is constricted to linear events.
And since 0.14 isn't far off, it's a good time to ask you what you want us to focus on.
If option 8 wins, we'll have another poll.

Max. Getting ready to college.
2%

Max. In-home punishments.
3%

Max. Relationship with Lisa (and Olivia).
7%

Max. Various events with Lisa, Ann, Alice and Kira.
17%

Kate. College: new events centered mostly committee and rules.
23%

Kate. Relationship with Max, more events at villa.
4%

Kate. Sexual relationship with Kate, Julia and Nick.
40%

Kate and Max. Both get two weeks of dev time.
4%

254 votes total · 6 days left

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes