• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
I expected at least to see a scene in which Katie entered the room and watched them closely, but that too not hapen.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
0.12 images please. I want taste.
https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-11-offline-dark-silver.10579/post-1678261

^ It took less than 5 seconds to find this post using the search function.

On another, perhaps unrelated note (or not), one important reason that I was annoyed and disappointed DS was turning Glamour into BB part 2 was that I was worried that this thread would turn into the BB thread, part 2.

Sigh... it's already happening.

I'll keep trying to help, I suppose, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
there should be no need to move savefiles
anyways if you still want to find them they should be in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\Glamour\saves
Maybe someone can help with my earlier save? Saved files are inside kate folder on hard disc:
C:\Users\....\glamour\saves\c168e5e3-47f0-4655-88c5-9e396b20e258\kate
but when I go to game in Load Game Kate sectiion there is nothing to load neither in regular or autosave part.
Meanwhile with several Alex saves there is no problems

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
* main story *
zoe - i keep do the stupid work. nothing happenes.
adam - says that he likes to spend time bla bla. any help? nothing to do with him during/after lesson..
any help? :)

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
What is this 2-ball game launch? 15 days for it to launch, it's like connecting to an ARK server that has 70 mods. After 5 minutes of waiting 40% to charge, so direct deletion.

Reactions: NightShadeX

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
If you guys wanna skip/reduce the downloading part when starting this offline 0.11 ver copy
\Glamour-0.11\Glamour_Data\StreamingAssets content over to C:\ ...\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\glamour\images

0.10 offline version used files in game folder but this 0.11 starts to dl images again to the appdata directory.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
* main story *
zoe - i keep do the stupid work. nothing happenes.
adam - says that he likes to spend time bla bla. any help? nothing to do with him during/after lesson..
any help? :)
Both of these quests are finished. It doesn't say so in the questlog page, but if you've completed the Pill quest and you've taken Adam out to lunch after sending him the selfies, there's nothing more to do.

Can some one give me there complete save from v10 so i can play v11 myself.
No, literally no one can do this. Saves are encrypted and cannot be shared. If I or anyone else uploaded our save files, they would be useless to anyone else.

Please read my post three posts above yours for more information.

So it goes.

Reactions: hagai2

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Any particular reason? :)
Probably because MC can now fuck D.
It sounds strange but there is plenty of people that are only support a game until the sex come.After that they are out.
The game was ok until the point where the mom took her back home and he went after her from then on the game just got annoying as hell for me, not because they started to have sex just the whole thing felt just bad for me so i dropped it.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes