Shape

Dec 7, 2017
Dark Silver posted Glamour 0.11 (offline)

Following the poll results, from now on we'll be releasing offline versions on 19th of the next month.
This month we released 0.12, so today's the release for offline 0.11.
So 0.12 offline is ready 19.4?

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I skip 0.11 offline, because Max isn't in there. Or is he?
In 0.12 is no game content. Just walk around and a bit spying. Someone told me.

By the way. Someone shares 0.11 offline? Would be awesome :)

Apr 2, 2018
is this really 0.11 offline version
Dark Silver posted Glamour 0.11 (offline)

Following the poll results, from now on we'll be releasing offline versions on 19th of the next month.
This month we released 0.12, so today's the release for offline 0.11.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Poll results
As you've probably noticed, we've had a lot of polls recently, so today we've decided to show the results.

On February 22nd we had a poll about dynamic/predictable NPC behavior. 65% voted for dynamic behavior so characters act depending on their needs. You can already see this in the game, we implemented NPC behavior for Ann, Lisa, Alice and Kira in 0.12.

On March 6th we had a poll about Kate's first. The game will have several options: Max, Alice, and the other two we left up for you. 51% voted for Nick and Julia, which implies a threesome. 18% voted for Julia without Nick. We'll probably focus on their storyline in one of the future updates. Rest of the options got less than 10% each.

On March 12th we asked you about the offline version. 35% voted for an offline version release at the end of the month, 22% was against any offline version on principle and 42% voted for an offline version one month after $5 Patrons, i.e. on the 19th of the next month. Which is why today, on March 19th, we're releasing an offline version for 0.11. .

On March 14th we had a poll about 0.13 content. We asked you whether we should focus on relationship between Kate and Alice or split the month between them and Kate/Max. 62% voted for Alice, so that's what we're doing. 62% is not exactly a clean split, though, so while most of the month will be all about Kate/Alice content Max will have a small role too.
We'll try to make polls more often from now on. They help us with keeping track on your wishes and expectations. Don't be afraid to leave your thoughts in the comments, we always read them, even if we don't answer all of them.

May 21, 2017
Hey there , is it worth it playing in v0.11 state? I've played BigBrother and that was super ok. No idea why they abandoned it though. I wanna be sure i don't waste 2 hours when i could very well be sleeping , in an never-ending feverish dream of endless ecstasy.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes