Trem

Nov 5, 2017
I'm stuck on the progress questline. Does anyone know how to get past level 4? I've made sure that nick/julia catch Kate several times in the shower/bath, but I really don't know how to progress. I've also tried peeking on nick/julia in the bathroom.

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
Hello

I had to reset my computer and now no savegames are recognized anymore. Do I have to redo everything now?
I put the SaveGames from the old system in the right place - but the game doesn't find them. What can I do?

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
Probably the Sava-Games are secured with a key. Since I now have a different folder name, it seems as if the saves are not on the PC at all. The game seems to connect you to an external server.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I'm stuck on the progress questline. Does anyone know how to get past level 4? I've made sure that nick/julia catch Kate several times in the shower/bath, but I really don't know how to progress. I've also tried peeking on nick/julia in the bathroom.
have you tried to sleep until 05:55 and then go in shower or bath
so only nick catch you
to sleep to 05:55 don't sleep until morning but use 3 or 6 hours sleep option
and have you talked with nick at night
it's a good idea to attach a pic similar to this
to better understand your progress
Unavngivet.jpg

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
Probably the Sava-Games are secured with a key. Since I now have a different folder name, it seems as if the saves are not on the PC at all. The game seems to connect you to an external server.
If the problem is only in the Windows user nickname, try changing the new one to the old nickname.
Then place the save files in the desired folder.
If the old save does not work, change the "computer name" that was.
Write if it worked, maybe we can all play other save files! Not only ours, but also files of other users!
I doubt that DS created preservation file protection based on computer hardware data, which can only be changed by physical sweat, or chips can be reprogrammed on the boards. (I doubt that we will do this and that we need it!)

Reactions: rKnight

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
If the problem is only in the Windows user nickname, try changing the new one to the old nickname.
Then place the save files in the desired folder.
If the old save does not work, change the "computer name" that was.
Write if it worked, maybe we can all play other save files! Not only ours, but also files of other users!
I doubt that DS created preservation file protection based on computer hardware data, which can only be changed by physical sweat, or chips can be reprogrammed on the boards. (I doubt that we will do this and that we need it!)
I'll test it and let you know.

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
Saves are definitely on your pc for a offline version. I know this, because I play without internet connection. As for the save security, it could be multi layer I guess.

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
you need to be fined a lot more then she talk about the 3d pill machine
i haven't seen or heard of any clinic other than that in school
and i am not sure about you can get fined more it's probably depending on version number
i play 0,12 as patreon
I'll have a look at it. But I'm a version behind. :rolleyes: So maybe have to wait. Thanks anyway.

Smurfen

Feb 15, 2018
I'll test it and let you know.
Didn't work for me, I reinstalled my windows yesterday and named my computer to the same as it was before I reinstalled, even my folder has the same name as before.. Or at least I think I named my computername to the same as it was before reinstalltion.. I'm not 100% sure that I have the same computername now

Trem

Nov 5, 2017
have you tried to sleep until 05:55 and then go in shower or bath
so only nick catch you
to sleep to 05:55 don't sleep until morning but use 3 or 6 hours sleep option
and have you talked with nick at night
it's a good idea to attach a pic similar to this
to better understand your progress
View attachment 273331
I've attached the photo. What do you mean by talking to nick at night?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I've attached the photo. What do you mean by talking to nick at night?
it's the midnight events when kate is asleep you have 7 out of 15
also sometimes you need to talk with julia
no specific time

Trem

Nov 5, 2017
it's the midnight events when kate is asleep you have 7 out of 15
also sometimes you need to talk with julia
no specific time
How do you talk to Julia? I've peeked on her and nick in the bedroom several times, but it doesn't give me the option to talk to her about Nick

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
How do you talk to Julia? I've peeked on her and nick in the bedroom several times, but it doesn't give me the option to talk to her about Nick
Try talking to her anytime if you have seen what you need to for the next conversation it will show in the dialogue. Otherwise keep grinding events such as going home right after school, watching tv with them, peeking in the bedroom/shower and trying to get them to walk in on you in the bathroom. Also work on the main questline, then sophie's questline, and the teachers until you get until you start working in the nurse's office and get the chemistry questline. Some night events are locked behind these.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
he/she hasn't activated them yet according to the picture he/she uploaded
I realize that. I was just trying to help them know what to look for to know they are getting somewhere since I initially avoided sophie's questline trying to straight grind for "progress" until I looked in the cg rips.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes