booforyou

Dec 7, 2017
Disappointed to see that Dark Silver feels the need to bring in Big Brother so front and center to the story. Either he doesn't believe Glamour can stand on its own, or he is after that sweet BB money. Granted his Patreon revenue has gone up a lot since he started the BB gravy train rolling.
He obviously made the correct choice then! lol

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
Isn't there a way to take the files from the online version and modify them to be use in the offline version?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I can't seem to trigger anymore of the nick bathroom walking scenes or the hot shower with julia. Is there anything I do to trigger them, are some scenes locked behind others or is it complete rng?

Edit: As luck would have it as soon as I post this, stuff starts happening. Not sure what changed but if any one has any tips on how to make them happen reliably I would appreciate it.

View attachment 271716
On nights Nick is there, have Kate sleep 6 hours after 23:30 (do NOT sleep all night), then go to the bathroom and wait and then take a shower or take a bath at 5:55-5:59. I found sometimes it helped to alternate shower / bath but I have no clue.

You're not doing anything "wrong." It's just an insane grind, coupled with the RNG. I've read the chances are one-in-four (25%) but I've never seen that confirmed. I am not exaggerating when I say it will take you a minimum of 100 gamedays to complete those 20 remaining Nick events. If you get one step per week, you're doing it as well as anyone else...

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
On nights Nick is there, have Kate sleep 6 hours after 23:30 (do NOT sleep all night), then go to the bathroom and wait and then take a shower or take a bath at 5:55-5:59. I found sometimes it helped to alternate shower / bath but I have no clue.

You're not doing anything "wrong." It's just an insane grind, coupled with the RNG. I've read the chances are one-in-four (25%) but I've never seen that confirmed. I am not exaggerating when I say it will take you a minimum of 100 gamedays to complete those 20 remaining Nick events. If you get one step per week, you're doing it as well as anyone else...
Ok, Thanks. Its good to know everyone else is a SOL as I am. :poop:o_O

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
In original Big Brother i don't like Max's, Alice's and Kate's threesomes, but now new Kate is more hot, so i think i like more their threesomes. I don't like that Max get dildo to his ass, but i like if girls suck Max's big cock.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
No lesbian shit anymore.
well....be prepared for a major disappointment in v13:LOL::ROFLMAO::cool:
All will be well for you once the max part of the game starts taking off...I really wish he would have completed the game before adding a new mc since he will inevitably start doing updates for one mc only...leaving the other in the dust for awhile....v12 proves that point:cautious::confused:. Every other month works but still slows down progression.

Andre13

May 13, 2017
Max has anal bleeding.
Max became a ginophobe.

I can change the image for you to "Version 1.0", but this will not change the content of the content.
What do you need: a picture with the words "version 1.0" or content version 0.11?
its just a bit confusing, thats all... if the content is right, its all good :)

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes