Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
Game hangs and crash if you block UDP and TCP connection, you have to disconnect the RJ45 jack.
You're also more or less invited to play as a girl, now; Why in hell would i do that? Never really been a fan of the dev for various reasons.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Game hangs and crash if you block UDP and TCP connection, you have to disconnect the RJ45 jack.
You're also more or less invited to play as a girl, now; Why in hell would i do that? Never really been a fan of the dev for various reasons.
So, you wouldn't do that, but there are a lot of people who like that kind of thing.

You should probably wait until he make more Max (male MC) content. And fixes his networking issues for the "offline" version.

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Am I right that the clinic where I have to go isn't implemented yet?
Can't find it at the map.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I think Alice and I are friends now. Shes so cool! I should wait for her next move. What can i do?
keep going to school and hang around for a little bit afterwards. try and max out her relationship w/ you and maybe finish the cafe deja vu questline if you haven't already. She should invite you soon.

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
Same here, but the content is still 0.11 so I assume that everyone has that problem
This is not a “problem”, this is another joke from DS.
You just do not understand the DS humor.
It is strange that DS did not write "Version 0.9" - it would be much funnier than now!

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
I think that 0.12 isn't worth the wait, if it is true that 0.12 Max only can peeking, but anyone don't say anything. Only images, no text.

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
I think that 0.12 isn't worth the wait, if it is true that 0.12 Max only can peeking, but anyone don't say anything. Only images, no text.
This is very strange, because Max fans need just that - to press a button and see pictures of sex, preferably without words.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

Smurfen

Feb 15, 2018
This is not a “problem”, this is another joke from DS.
You just do not understand the DS humor.
It is strange that DS did not write "Version 0.9" - it would be much funnier than now!
To be honest I don't care even if it says "Version 0.1" for every new version as long as the content still is newer than the previous. :ROFLMAO:

Sourcic123

Jan 22, 2019
Well, the graphics for this game looks stunning, as it was with BB and the description for the game sounds promising as well, so hopefully this game will actually be completed, unlike it's big brother :)noexpression:)

I will probably not be playing it much myself, as female protagonists aren't really my cup of tea (and I am not a fan of online-DRM in my offline games at all), but I might give the game a try when it's done, just for the heck of it. The game certainly seems to have potential, and my guess is that the success of this game isn't depending on the quality of the game itself, but rather the reception of the fanbase of Big Brother.

Gonna be interesting to see how this turns out.
The main character can be a guy or a girl

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
This is very strange, because Max fans need just that - to press a button and see pictures of sex, preferably without words.
I need words. Words raise excitation, if words are pleasant. But if image is exciting, it can be enough without text. With text is however always better, because if text is shit, i can mess it and jerk off only on image.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Learning skills from ingame computer & Homework? Character Stats & Events!

Anyone else find that once you have your PC and want to start the social skill training it says you passed this level already?
It's strange because i even learned lesson part 1 and after that when it reads i have 2 lessons to go i still can't continue. I remeber on my first playthrough it was diffrent. Then i could learn all 3 lessons from the social skill course. The school subject all work fine tho. I can get up to 1000 (max) in any available subject. (If i grind forever to make money)

Homework and why i don't do it anymore. It has no meaning at all. Yes the teachers won't nag you about not doing them but really who cares? You don't gain or loose any stats from that. You can copy a friends schoolwork and maby that gives friendship level.. Don't know, don't care. But the energy waisted on doing them is worth nothing. You never raise you knowledge in any subject so it feels a waist of time. If you have reason i missed here for doing the homework please share.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The game has 20 diffrent stats and values but basically non of them are working at all. Same with all events and areas Julia mentions early in the game. (Like day 1) Nothing is implemented yet. Traning studio, learning to cook and the list goes on.
I actually hate how much shit is thrown on you in the first 3 days of gameplay. It's all (Future version will have this) :/

DS has always loved big and grand plans. Ha wanted a Sandbox but doesen't even understand the concept at the core. In a sand box your not forced to wake up at 5.55 to get an RNG to trigger in the bathroom for 100+ days and you don't have to wait for your sister to cook you a snack and so on. (A grown up who can't make a sandwish, muhaha) That is streamlined gameplay, the opposite of Sandbox. To bad tho he can't finish any of his grand plans. It's what happens when you plan for a tripple A game company budget and staff but are in fact are a very small indie Developer. Over and out .. :censored:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Thanks @vimmers. But is this place where I get the surgery the Doctor mentioned? Or I'm completly wrong and my head is spinning? o_O
ohh sorry i am not that far into the game
last thing i remember in when talking with zoe are that she have talked with
principal about the 3d pill machine

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
3d pill machine? Never heard of it. :unsure:
you need to be fined a lot more then she talk about the 3d pill machine
i haven't seen or heard of any clinic other than that in school
and i am not sure about you can get fined more it's probably depending on version number
i play 0,12 as patreon

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes