Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I'm playing in .12 and this is the character select screen. Its Max not Eric. I don't know what you are playing to get Eric but its not Glamour .12
speaking of .12 I don't know if this will work for anyone else but this is suppose to be a version of .12 with all images included.

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
Maybe this month we get 0.12 offline. I wait with my hard cock.
I do not understand what are you waiting for in version 0.12?
Opportunities stagger around the house and pry?
(And some people criticize me for saying that Max fans only need two buttons to “fuck a woman” and “the next woman” ... Look at this Max fan - for happiness, he just needs to spy!)
Hi! Just downloaded .12. Not able to choose Eric... How come?
Believe me, I would also like to choose Eric, but DS will not give us that opportunity. I hope this will appear in the future!
It will be fun to destroy the lives of Max, shak for shakom, woman for woman and at the end to drive Max into the army!

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
(And some people criticize me for saying that Max fans only need two buttons to “fuck a woman” and “the next woman” ... Look at this Max fan - for happiness, he just needs to spy!)
0.12 is best what i can get before 0.13. Max is in 0.12, so i get at least little bit pleasure. It is sad if 0.12 true include only images.

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
speaking of .12 I don't know if this will work for anyone else but this is suppose to be a version of .12 with all images included.
Is this real 0.12 offline? I download it and there they say that patreon account is free. Why it would be free now?

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
have any good walkthrough or all like first page bullshit walkthrough ?
i select max for my main character but cant see any event
you can help me plz ?
tnx
Did you make account free? I didn't make account yet, because i think that this game is fake.

Aug 4, 2017
I have played 0.10 and finish. How do I apply version 0.10 in version 0.11 or in the next version?
Continue the previous version and do not repeat from the beginning
Plz. Thank u

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
This game and BB attract some seriously hilarious people.
^^ You've got that right

There will be no Max content until v0.15

April 5th is getting close and we're almost done with 0.13. This time we have a new record number of images, about 1.5-2 times more than an average version of BB.

As I've already mentioned in the past, this time we tried to bridge the gap between the story and the sandbox. Instead of many very short events like in 0.7 and 0.8 (with over 70 events, but each one of them being only couple of steps long), this time we've decided to go with longer events. Some of them have over 50 steps (and by step I mean full screen image with text or a dialog). We also added several periodic events.

We'll try to do everything by the 5th, but if we won't, we'll continue working on 0.13 until we finish it. We don't want to delay anything to 0.14 or 0.16. Why 0.14 or 0.16? The poll results.

Recently we had a poll where 38% voted for more content with Kate, Julia and Nick. And if we combine all options for Kate, that's 66% total. 0.12 was about Max, 0.13 is about Kate and 0.14 will be about Kate again. We think it makes sense to make 0.15 about Max. This time he'll get new content: events with all key characters (Lisa, Alice, Ann and Kira. Maybe Olivia and Kate).

We're also going to make these polls on a regular basis. Every couple of months we'll be asking you if you want 1 Kate month and 1 Max month, 2 Kate / 1 Max, or 2 Max and 1 Kate months. We're not going to do them every month because they will be deciding several future versions at once. It will also make it easier to plan future content like graphics and story.

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
account for what ?
i download 0.11 and 10 hour play but not see anything
i select max for main character
only wakeup in morning , going to school , back to home , again and again
i cant talking to she
i don't know what the fuck is this game !!!
I download that maybe fake 0.12 offline game. There if you select Max character, then you have to make free account. I don't think so that it account is true free.

Reactions: Arshavin

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
Fuck off The poll results. Half Max and half Kate stories. It is fair. We don't need The poll's. We know results already: Kate, kate, kate. No Max.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
so why dark silver add max character !!!!
Because Dark Silver wants to recover the BB money lost with its abandonment, by remaking it within Glamour.

So far I'm not all that enthused with the idea because it takes away from what work has been done for Kate and Glamour, and it looks like Max is still going to be the same shit stain he was in BB.

i have f95zone account and i download at f95
i must make free account on pateron or dark silver ???
Patreon, but it won't get you any more content than what you get in the Offline releases.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Is this real 0.12 offline? I download it and there they say that patreon account is free. Why it would be free now?
It's not fake I just don't know if it will work for people who aren't patreons. On the .12 post on patreon there is a link at the bottom saying auto updates for the client should work but that there is a version with all images included. I downloaded that and assuming I did it right uploaded it to mega and shared it. For the record when I extract the files and open the .exe it goes right into the game so like I said in my op I don't know if it will work for anyone else.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017

Believe me, I would also like to choose Eric, but DS will not give us that opportunity. I hope this will appear in the future!
It will be fun to destroy the lives of Max, shak for shakom, woman for woman and at the end to drive Max into the army!
If you ignore the character models Max and Eric are practically the same person. The only real difference is Max as a "Harem King" mentality when it comes to girls (what's mine is mine and whats yours is also mine). Where as Eric is more the "Sex Slave Owner" (his girls exist only to do his bidding no matter the consequences). It is really just a matter of play style/fetish preference. Neither one really cares about the girls but at least Max has the excuse of "hormones" Eric is just a creep.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes