NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
Hey, I'm playing version 0.11 and I'm stuck at lvl 4/6. My stats are:
11/17, 11/11, 11/11, 7/7, 11/11, 17/17, 6/6, 2/15, 0/8
My quests are:
Special Chemistry: I can't believe it, but Zoey really did fix my problem. Oscar doesn't have the video anymore, but I have one where Oscar says he's my bitch! Incredible! Also, Zoey gave me rest of the pill I took. I'm a bit worried about taking it again, but maybe I could do it at night when everyone's asleep?

And College Committee - all done for this version.

So, 1. Anyone knows what I should do now to progress to lvl 5? It says I have to peek on Julia and Nick but I've done it countless times already.
2. There's a really annoying glitch - Nick likes to disappear after loading a save.
3. What should I do with the pill from Zoey?

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Hey, I'm playing version 0.11 and I'm stuck at lvl 4/6. My stats are:
11/17, 11/11, 11/11, 7/7, 11/11, 17/17, 6/6, 2/15, 0/8
My quests are:
Special Chemistry: I can't believe it, but Zoey really did fix my problem. Oscar doesn't have the video anymore, but I have one where Oscar says he's my bitch! Incredible! Also, Zoey gave me rest of the pill I took. I'm a bit worried about taking it again, but maybe I could do it at night when everyone's asleep?

And College Committee - all done for this version.

So, 1. Anyone knows what I should do now to progress to lvl 5? It says I have to peek on Julia and Nick but I've done it countless times already.
2. There's a really annoying glitch - Nick likes to disappear after loading a save.
3. What should I do with the pill from Zoey?
1. To progress in "Progress" make sure you A) return home after school to maybe catch Julia and Nick on the couch. B) watch TV with them in the evening when Nick is there. C) spy on them in the bed room. D) alternate sleeping all night (to trigger midnight events) and sleeping 6hrs (to try and beat Nick to the bathroom). E) try talking to Julia at least once a day for new dialogue options.
There is a lot of rng for these events I currently have completed everything but nick peeking on Kate in bath and shower and unlocked only a couple of events it them.
2. Yes bad evil glitch. I have had it happen as well, can't help with this unfortunately.
3. when you progress far enough in the midnight events you will receive an option to use pill before sleeping. You can't use it until then.

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
1. To progress in "Progress" make sure you A) return home after school to maybe catch Julia and Nick on the couch. B) watch TV with them in the evening when Nick is there. C) spy on them in the bed room. D) alternate sleeping all night (to trigger midnight events) and sleeping 6hrs (to try and beat Nick to the bathroom). E) try talking to Julia at least once a day for new dialogue options.
There is a lot of rng for these events I currently have completed everything but nick peeking on Kate in bath and shower and unlocked only a couple of events it them.
2. Yes bad evil glitch. I have had it happen as well, can't help with this unfortunately.
3. when you progress far enough in the midnight events you will receive an option to use pill before sleeping. You can't use it until then.
OK, thanks for the info. I didn't know the midnight events only happen when you choose "sleep untill morning". I only was using "sleep 6 hours" option, so I could be in the bathroom before Nick.

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
If you ignore the character models Max and Eric are practically the same person. The only real difference is Max as a "Harem King" mentality when it comes to girls (what's mine is mine and whats yours is also mine). Where as Eric is more the "Sex Slave Owner" (his girls exist only to do his bidding no matter the consequences). It is really just a matter of play style/fetish preference. Neither one really cares about the girls but at least Max has the excuse of "hormones" Eric is just a creep.
I love honesty. For this reason, I prefer Eric! He does not hide the fact that he is a scumbag, and he does everything himself, unlike Max, who alone can only peep.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I love honesty. For this reason, I prefer Eric! He does not hide the fact that he is a scumbag, and he does everything himself, unlike Max, who alone can only peep.
The only person Eric didn't hide the fact that he was a scumbag from was Max since they were opponents going after the same thing. Eric happily lied to and manipulated everyone else. So if you consider being honest with one person "morally superior" then Max should win since he was honest about his intentions with Aunt Kira and at least half honest with Lisa and Alice. As far as doing everything himself Max does pretty good for his limited resources. Also just because Max uses Aunt Kira to help further his goal doesn't mean he's not as good as Eric. Anyone with half a brain knows to use what you have available to the best of it's ability. Eric was using resources that he gained by using and abusing other people. Not exactly doing things himself if you as me. As far as Max only being able to peep, he uses his voyeurism to increase his available resources by creating and selling a product based on his peeping (this would also be him using people since he does it without the participants consent). You really can't just write Max off as a "useless" boy who can't do anything you have to consider the circumstances surrounding what, why, and how he does things. By the same token you can't just assume Eric is the best. He is a wanted fugitive of a criminal organization because he screwed them over, the only reason he even comes in contact with the BB characters is because he faked his way in (remember Eric isn't even his real name) and then when a boy that "can't do anything but peep" threatens him he runs scared.

Reactions: Ara-sH

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
Is there anything left to do after reaching lvl 6? All events maxed out, Kate's already masturbated with Julia's help + she's seen Julia and Nick have sex in the kitchen couple of times, and Special Chemistry is "finished".

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
to clarify the OP, are you supposed to disconnect from the internet before loading up the game for the first time, when it's supposed to do it's 3 hour+ first load (which I've never been able to get it to load)? or after that, once you finally have a start screen?

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Why are people discussing Eric on the Glamour thread? There's a thread for that.
How is BB's thread "the thread" to talk about Eric? Especially since he could make an appearance in either Glamour or the BB reboot that is being made with it. Also if you actually read the conversation its not really about Eric its about whether Eric could/should be a playable character in the reboot as apposed to Max.

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
The only person Eric didn't hide the fact that he was a scumbag from was Max since they were opponents going after the same thing. Eric happily lied to and manipulated everyone else. So if you consider being honest with one person "morally superior" then Max should win since he was honest about his intentions with Aunt Kira and at least half honest with Lisa and Alice. As far as doing everything himself Max does pretty good for his limited resources. Also just because Max uses Aunt Kira to help further his goal doesn't mean he's not as good as Eric. Anyone with half a brain knows to use what you have available to the best of it's ability. Eric was using resources that he gained by using and abusing other people. Not exactly doing things himself if you as me. As far as Max only being able to peep, he uses his voyeurism to increase his available resources by creating and selling a product based on his peeping (this would also be him using people since he does it without the participants consent). You really can't just write Max off as a "useless" boy who can't do anything you have to consider the circumstances surrounding what, why, and how he does things. By the same token you can't just assume Eric is the best. He is a wanted fugitive of a criminal organization because he screwed them over, the only reason he even comes in contact with the BB characters is because he faked his way in (remember Eric isn't even his real name) and then when a boy that "can't do anything but peep" threatens him he runs scared.
You are probably confusing "BB" with "BB-Glamor"!
In BB-Glamor, Eric is not deceiving anyone, he only seduces and tries to save everyone from Max!
In "BB-Glamor" Eric HERO!
Can you see at least one example in which Eric does something bad?
What Eric says to Anna, that she should be attractive is not a bad deed, it would be bad if Eric said the opposite, that Anna should look like a monster!
(You shouldn't waste a lot of words for the sake of Max, because of this he will not be a good guy)

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
You are probably confusing "BB" with "BB-Glamor"!
In BB-Glamor, Eric is not deceiving anyone, he only seduces and tries to save everyone from Max!
In "BB-Glamor" Eric HERO!
Can you see at least one example in which Eric does poorly?
What Eric says to Anna, that she should be attractive, not bad, it would be bad if Eric said the opposite, that Anna should look like a monster!
So you are comparing a non-existent, hypothetical Eric to the currently available Max? Then he wouldn't be Eric he would be some other character entirely. Since when you use the name Eric on this thread and even on f95 itself it is understood to mean the Eric from BB. You can't just say "Eric would be better" talking about your own mind cannon, while everyone else is thinking about the game character. Explain what your Eric is, because if we are using what want the the characters to be like as our metric... I want Max to not be a stupid, winy bitch. He needs to get some sun, hit the gym grow about a foot and a half (right now he is like 4 feet tall since he is shorter than most of the girls despite the fact men are usually taller than women and with the gene pool he has based on his family he could easily be 6 ft.) His face is to much of a douchy baby face pretty boy, get him some reasonable hair its way to managed for no more effort he gives it. He might do better with something along the lines of a crew cut. Max should learn some social engineering, psychology, and manipulation skills. He shouldn't be able to get these from just taking courses online he should have to actually learn about his target and have to discover what methods work best on who. A good example is the MC from Snow Daze. Each character has there own susceptibility to different fetishes. Max should be able to uncover them and then "help" the character discover their own fetishes. Once he has them under his control he should then be able to steer them to kinks he (the player) likes. BB was a game centered around psychological manipulation but Max was so clumsy at it that to me the characters knew he was trying to manipulate them but had so little self interest that they let him. Maybe they wanted it just as much so they just let Max think he was getting to them when they were really just giving into what they want. the only character that Max actually had to work at was Ann and that was mostly due to her role as the parent. So with all this plus more that I haven't added Max has much better potential as an MC since he can start as a blank slate and grow into the skills needed to accomplish his goals. Therefore Max is better than Eric.:cool:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Is there anything left to do after reaching lvl 6? All events maxed out, Kate's already masturbated with Julia's help + she's seen Julia and Nick have sex in the kitchen couple of times, and Special Chemistry is "finished".
i am not sure probably depending on about you are a patreon at DS
i am and my stats look like this #4,819

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
So you are comparing a non-existent, hypothetical Eric to the currently available Max? Then he wouldn't be Eric he would be some other character entirely. Since when you use the name Eric on this thread and even on f95 itself it is understood to mean the Eric from BB. You can't just say "Eric would be better" talking about your own mind cannon, while everyone else is thinking about the game character. Explain what your Eric is, because if we are using what want the the characters to be like as our metric... I want Max to not be a stupid, winy bitch. He needs to get some sun, hit the gym grow about a foot and a half (right now he is like 4 feet tall since he is shorter than most of the girls despite the fact men are usually taller than women and with the gene pool he has based on his family he could easily be 6 ft.) His face is to much of a douchy baby face pretty boy, get him some reasonable hair its way to managed for no more effort he gives it. He might do better with something along the lines of a crew cut. Max should learn some social engineering, psychology, and manipulation skills. He shouldn't be able to get these from just taking courses online he should have to actually learn about his target and have to discover what methods work best on who. A good example is the MC from Snow Daze. Each character has there own susceptibility to different fetishes. Max should be able to uncover them and then "help" the character discover their own fetishes. Once he has them under his control he should then be able to steer them to kinks he (the player) likes. BB was a game centered around psychological manipulation but Max was so clumsy at it that to me the characters knew he was trying to manipulate them but had so little self interest that they let him. Maybe they wanted it just as much so they just let Max think he was getting to them when they were really just giving into what they want. the only character that Max actually had to work at was Ann and that was mostly due to her role as the parent. So with all this plus more that I haven't added Max has much better potential as an MC since he can start as a blank slate and grow into the skills needed to accomplish his goals. Therefore Max is better than Eric.:cool:
From what was said in Anna’s dialogue, it becomes clear that Eric is a good guy!
Eric did not install hidden cameras throughout the house. Eric did not broadcast on the Internet everything that Max’s relatives are doing in the house. (I will continue the list later.)
Eric hired Anna for a good salary, Eric goes to restaurants with Anna, Eric listens to Anna's complaints about Max's behavior!
Eric, save the women from bastard Max!

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
From what was said in Anna’s dialogue, it becomes clear that Eric is a good guy!
Eric did not install hidden cameras throughout the house. Eric did not broadcast on the Internet everything that Max’s relatives are doing in the house. (I will continue the list later.)
Eric hired Anna for a good salary, Eric goes to restaurants with Anna, Eric listens to Anna's complaints about Max's behavior!
Eric, save the women from bastard Max!
Max doesn't trust his mom's new boyfriend, who is also her boss, because on their first meeting he threatened Max without provocation and informed Max that he was going make all the women in Max's life his play things and if Max does what he says he may get some table scraps.
Max realizes in order to save his family from Eric he needs to make enough money so his mom no longer has to rely on this creep.
So Max does the only thing his hormone addled brain can come up with given his available resources. He creates a voyeurism website showing what is going on in his home. "Sure this is a violation of their privacy but its better than what Eric plans for them." he reasons.
Eric even lies to Max mom claiming he saw Max steal money from him, and who does she believe? Not Max her son who she has know his whole life and would have an idea of his character but the guy she hasn't even known a month. (I could go on)
Max has to endure the abuse and mistrust until his aunt who has more experience and resources helps Max contact someone who can help him learn more about Eric's past.
With the information he obtains Max is able to turn the tables on the would be abuser of his family and drive him away.
Even though the corruption brought by Eric leaves lasting impressions Max still saved his family from a worse fate.
Max is the HERO!!!

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
Always waiting 2 months for the current version is hard :(
At the moment we only have version 0.10 to play -- too bad

I also really don't understand why it's so hard for most developers to build in multi-language support.
That should be standard in this day and age.
Nobody says you provide the languages -- but there are different ways to involve the community.

Reactions: balabasuu

NecromeN

May 2, 2017
When Dark Silver added BB to Glamour, the number of patreons increased to 2k +. And today I look that it decreased to 1.8k +.And it seems that the normal content from the BB will be in two years.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Always waiting 2 months for the current version is hard :(
At the moment we only have version 0.10 to play -- too bad

I also really don't understand why it's so hard for most developers to build in multi-language support.
That should be standard in this day and age.
Nobody says you provide the languages -- but there are different ways to involve the community.
it is multilanguage
russian and english
be glad that it's not machine translated

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes