Shape

Dec 7, 2017
I've personally stayed away from this because its a female protag game (female protag not my thing).
Having seen it now has a male protag its got me interested, that being said am I right in assuming the male protag is for patreon's only?
I agree. I'm not a girl in real life, so i don't want be a girl in game.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Ok, because someone seems to not like this discussion and thinks it should be moved I thought I try and poll the community to see if we are annoying everyone or just a vocal minority.

Cast your vote.
I'd argue that, for the time being, the whole Max & Eric conversation isn't exactly on-topic enough for this thread, due to Eric not even appearing yet.

Personally, the less discussion about them the better... Brings back memories of the recurring discussions that regularly happened in the BB thread.

Reactions: fauxplayer

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
That's not what I mean by BB content. That's Kate/Glamour content involving characters from BB.
I mean content that's when playing as Max, which unless a patron, we don't have access to yet.
I've personally stayed away from this because its a female protag game (female protag not my thing).
Having seen it now has a male protag its got me interested, that being said am I right in assuming the male protag is for patreon's only?
There is no Max-as-protagonist content yet even for Patrons. The most recent release allows the player to choose Max, and you can wander around the villa and see what Anne, Lisa, Alice, and Kira are up to, but there are no choices or interactions or dialogues at all--just renders of them at the pool, doing dishes, showering, bathing, changing, etc--all the old BB v.01 content but from different angles.

I'd argue that, for the time being, the whole Max & Eric conversation isn't exactly on-topic enough for this thread, due to Eric not even appearing yet.

Personally, the less discussion about them the better... Brings back memories of the recurring discussions that regularly happened in the BB thread.
Agreed, and I'd take it one step further to say that even if it were on topic, it's a back-and-forth better suited to PMs. Or at least I would say that if I took the time to read it.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I tried once couldn't start it and erased it! Maybe 64 bit only?
t seems to me that this should work on XP. System requirements for the game do not say that you need "Windows 7" (64 bits or higher). But if this does not work in XP, then you probably need to install Windows 7 (32 bits).
"The game does not work" - how does it look?
Nothing happens or an error occurs?
Unity engine dropped support for DirectX 9 way back in 2017:

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Tirael

Dec 18, 2017
Bhahahaha !!!1!!1!!!!11!!!
Have you read the news from DS on ?
Content in version 0.14 will be about Kate, not about Max!
Max fans started crying and thinking what they are paying money for! My foreign friend, you forgot the Russian proverb that I wrote to you, well, then read it again!
Two sides of one game.
Max fans:
- WHO WE ARE?!!!
- MAX FANS!!!
- WHAT WE WANT?!!!
- MAX FUCKS EVERYONE!!!
Kate fans:
- WHO WE ARE?!!!
- KATE FANS!!!
- WHAT WE WANT?!!!
- KATE BEEN FUCKED BY EVERYONE!!!
Two opposide sides. Which will win?

Reactions: kriskano

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
depending on her being on submesive or dorminate side
i have her on dominant side
so she probably fucks everyone especially the girls :love::love::love::love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Are there different routes for Kate in the near future (sub and dom)?
I know you're a patreon and play right now the following versions.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Two sides of one game.
Max fans:
- WHO WE ARE?!!!
- MAX FANS!!!
- WHAT WE WANT?!!!
- MAX FUCKS EVERYONE!!!
Kate fans:
- WHO WE ARE?!!!
- KATE FANS!!!
- WHAT WE WANT?!!!
The solution is always the compromise, the middle ground: Kate fucks everyone and Max gets fucked by everyone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Tirael

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Are there different routes for Kate in the near future (sub and dom)?
I know you're a patreon and play right now the following versions.
yes it's being a choice through the clinic and
depending what you say to oscar when he blackmail kate

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
with kate can we take a lesbian only route? :unsure:
not sure but i think so
it's only a decision about avoid the boys
but i think you need to go for adam (more and less npc) cos of the committee quest
maybe the principal to

Reactions: -Hex-

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
Unity engine dropped support for DirectX 9 way back in 2017:
I have "DirectX 9" because the video card does not support a newer version. Everything is working for me. The point is not in “DirectX 9”, but, apparently, in the version of “Windows” itself. I have “Windows 7” (64).
But I am sure that BB-Glamor will work on Windows 7 (32).
I read the article ... I have a question: "How the hell does BB-Glamor work for me if the video card does not support DirectX 9" ????

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
Two sides of one game.
Max fans:
- WHO WE ARE?!!!
- MAX FANS!!!
- WHAT WE WANT?!!!
- MAX FUCKS EVERYONE!!!
Kate fans:
- WHO WE ARE?!!!
- KATE FANS!!!
- WHAT WE WANT?!!!
Judging by the DS survey and content in version 0.14, it is clear that Kati's fans have won!

Reactions: rKnight

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I have "DirectX 9" because the video card does not support a newer version. Everything is working for me. The point is not in “DirectX 9”, but, apparently, in the version of “Windows” itself. I have “Windows 7” (64).
But I am sure that BB-Glamor will work on Windows 7 (32).
I read the article ... I have a question: "How the hell does BB-Glamor work for me if the video card does not support DirectX 9" ????
Run dxdiag to find out which DirectX version is installed in your system.
I seriously doubt that it is DirectX 9, because Windows 7 comes with DX 11 by default. I doubt it can be downgraded in Windows 7 or that anyone ever has actually downgraded if because of the old graphics hardware.
The fact that your graphics card only supports up to DX 9 does not mean that DX 9 is installed. It means that you have DX 11 with graphics functionality limited to DX 9 and you can run Unity with limited graphics.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes