Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Unless his hardware is too old and slow to run this game or Windows 7, he most certainly could do that. XP has all kinds of other limitations that also are becoming more and more of a nuisance for anyone still using it.

Microsoft's support for Windows 7 ends when this year does, by the way.

Needvdate

Oct 16, 2017
How come my game just doesn't start? I've been on the loading screen for so long!

Any suggestions or ideas?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
what time is 0.12 offline will be?
Each online release is available on 5th for $40 Patrons, on 12th for $20 Patrons, on 16th for $10 Patrons, on 19th for $5 Patrons and two months from now (5th) for nonpatrons.

Offline release is one month after $5 online release, so April 19th for .12 offline, May 19th for .13 offline, etc.

Reactions: ss10

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I will again have to look for pirated Windows, this time 10, and again get used to the new Windows.
I'm tired of Bill Gates.
you can try this
i self have it ticked to best performance

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
you can try this
i self have it ticked to best performance
Thank you for your concern, but I do not need an increase in productivity.
I use option №1 for the Windows interface I'm used to (the old interface).
For better performance, there is option №2 for video card settings. This greatly improves performance. There is also option № 3, in which we disable the useless Windows service. In Windows XP, I turned off many Windows services because of their uselessness (in Windows 7 I disable more than in Windows XP, I can imagine how much I need to disable in Windows 10).
If you are particularly worried about system performance, you need to use option №4 "regedit" to tune the Windows registry. For example, disable the "desktop", i.e.
This is for a person with Windows XP who cannot play BB-Glamor. Install Windows 7, and then increase performance in all three ways.

Reactions: rKnight

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
In offline version i can't save and no automatic save.
what can i do?:cry:
Sleep on the couch! (Sounds like a mockery, huh?)
Sleep on the couch and the game will be saved.(On the sofa, which is in the game, not in your house!)
Bhahahahah!!!

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
I'm a 1$ patreon. I updated Glamour to 0.13 but I can't do anything in the game. I think I'm playing with 0.12 now, right? I tried to ask Alice to a date four times but nothing happens. What I must do?

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes