hash19

Jun 4, 2017
After you've given the last piece of the pill to Julia, how do you proceed? Or you've to wait for the next update?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
View attachment 278164

I already completed the unique events, how do I get through that or does it stay there?
There's nothing more to do on that quest. It stays there. The College Committee quest also will never say "finished" even after you've done everything with Veronica and Adam that you can. The Alice side quest can be "finished" but I forget if that's only the online version...

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
I was a 1$ patreon, now I'm 5$ patreon. I tried to invite again and again Alice to the cafe but nothing changes. The main page of the game says 0.13 but I think I'm playing with 0.12 release because I'm a 5$ patreon but I can't do anything now. I'm stuck. What should I do?

Please help!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kaiserschneider66

Sep 13, 2018
There's nothing more to do on that quest. It stays there. The College Committee quest also will never say "finished" even after you've done everything with Veronica and Adam that you can. The Alice side quest can be "finished" but I forget if that's only the online version...
Okok, thanks, I can only wait for the next month, some other similar game that you recommend me

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I was a 1$ patreon, now I'm 5$ patreon. I tried to invite again and again Alice to the cafe but nothing changes. The main page of the game says 0.13 but I think I'm playing with 0.12 release because I'm a 5$ patreon but I can't do anything now. I'm stuck. What should I do?

Please help!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
did you read this i wrote to you https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-11-offline-dark-silver.10579/post-1773388

and BTW have you being in BB house as a maid ???

Reactions: KaiserST

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
girls7.jpg

Apr 8 at 7:55am
Glamour 0.13, part II
Time for the second part of 0.13. We understand your disappointment with us missing the deadline. Every month we try to add as much content as possible and we don't want to sacrifice the quality, so adding new content required additional testing.

• New late night events with Alice's show, including periodic events.
  • New late night periodic sex events with Kate and Alice. If you want to avoid this storyline, stop Alice during her third show and her relationship with Kate won't grow any further. Kate will be allowed to change her mind later, refusing Alice's offer won't lock you out from any future content with her.
  • Added a new dialog to stop Alice from asking Kate to join her show every evening. Again, you can ask her to resume the invites if you change your mind.
  • Kate playthrough now has new home clothes for Ann and red swimsuit for Lisa. Max will have to gift them before he can see new clothes around the house.
  • Now characters from the villa might stay in the towel, change into their home clothes or in a bathrobe after taking a shower, a bath, waking up or getting out of the pool.
  • Added breakfasts and dinners when Kate's visiting the villa. If Kate's already in the patio, the events will start automatically. If she's somewhere else around the house, Lisa will call her to join with everyone else. Kate and Alice wear their college uniform depending on the day of the week. Eating and sleeping refills Kate's energy and removes hunger when she eats or sleeps in the villa.
  • Added new steps in the "Villa" quest in the quest log (the quest was called "Alice" before 0.13).
  • Kate now wears the home clothes Alice gifted her when she's at the villa.
  • Kate can now visit the villa from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
  • Kate has a 50% chance to wake up before Alice.
  • Kate can now see sleeping Max if she woke up before him. For now there isn't much interaction, but we'll add more in the future.
  • Fixed some bugs in the dialog settings. Increased range for dialog speed options. Fixed some bugs in dialogs (sometimes the first phrase would freeze and wait for the players to press spacebar or the skip button).

We've decided to not add autosaves after sleeping in the villa because some events keep going even after sleeping. You can still save manually outside of events and dialogs.
We're still not done with 0.13 and in the next couple of days we will add another update with late night pool events. We also want to add more functionality for Kate. Once we're done with that, we'll be able to focus on 0.14.

P.S.: we censor images in public posts because Patreon only allows nudity behind the paywall. We don't censor anything in our posts for Patrons and there's no censorship in the game itself.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
first time for me was a event when nick are home and kate goes to sleep
she get a choice to take the pill
My problem is nick seems to have stopped coming to the house...so far its been 4 ingame weeks and he hasn't appeared yet....other than the after school bj.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
So what exactly happens when you refuse Oscar??
probably nothing yet we must wait to the 19th and see about DS have done some upgrade to that part
My problem is nick seems to have stopped coming to the house...so far its been 4 ingame weeks and he hasn't appeared yet....other than the after school bj.
ok i am not finished with nick see kate in bath and shower
and just got first hot shower with julia
dunno which vers u play maybe it's first vers 0,12 you will get it

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Nick finally showed up after 52 days...wtf is that about?? And still no option to use the pill

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Such an frustrating update:mad: I progressed special chemistry up to the point where nick eats Kate out and now I'm stuck....the villa side quest says I need more progress in special chemistry to continue but I have absolutely no clue how to progress any further with it. The option to use the pill only appeared once and I still have half of the pill.....any idea what I'm missing???:rolleyes::confused:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
It must be rng based because hes been at the house SEVERAL times and the option never pops up
dunno, do you remember to talk with julia sometimes something comes up
just spoke with julia and kate gave the last 1/4 of the pill to her
so now i must wait for an update to special chemistry

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes