Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
dunno, do you remember to talk with julia sometimes something comes up
just spoke with julia and kate gave the last 1/4 of the pill to her
so now i must wait for an update to special chemistry
she never has anything new to say.

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
I don't know who is Nick, but he getting me sick still. Max must be one and only alfa man who fuck every woman.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hi, yes I read that and I became 5$ patreon, but nothing changed. I'm stuck anyway. And no, I was not maid in bb house. I heard about a bug and I think I must replay the entire game from the very beginning. Can it be true?
i don't know i never tried the offline version maybe that's the reason
I don't know who is Nick, but he getting me sick still. Max must be one and only alfa man who fuck every woman.
nick are julias boyfriend
but feel free to play BB and leave this thread

Reactions: lilliaa

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
Why? Max is Glamour's character now.
'cause wanting only one male character for a game with female protagonist is logic? don't try to use logic in an argument if you didn't used it before.

Anyway, am i the only one concerned about the fact that he seems to only develop the BB side of the game? even when it's about kate?
for me, trying to put BB in this was already a dick move, so i'm biased... i don't think this dev can be trusted at all... >.>

Reactions: vimmers

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
I think that people are too easy to export. Glamour sold easily for people and they forgot Big Brother. Now they like Glamour and no anymore Big Brother. I don't understand how people buy Glamour and forgot Big Brother. I don't forgot Big Brother and i don't buy this Glamour shit.

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
What? Vice versa. So far too much Kate, too little Big Brother.
again, drop you're twisted logic.

BB is dead. it have been abandoned by it's creator.
He started a new game with kate as a protagonist
And now he try to revive his past project into this because BB was far more popular than this one. Nothing else.

AND you still think this game is too much about kate, wich is, i already said it, the MAIN PROTAGONIST?

It's not like there was the choice of the protagonist to begin with, it's recent. but why explain that after all? after all that game will be abandoned, like all his other projects.

definitly, this dev should stop to multiply the roads and the protagonists.
We have the neighbor thing that haven't moved since ages and so on.

I think that people are too easy to export. Glamour sold easily for people and they forgot Big Brother. Now they like Glamour and no anymore Big Brother. I don't understand how people buy Glamour and forgot Big Brother. I don't forgot Big Brother and i don't buy this Glamour shit.

that's not totally the same public? and YOU don't buy glamour, cool for you. that's not the case of people who where here for this game precisely.
'cause you know what? i personally hated BB (so like i said, i'm biased), you won't see me complaining anywhere in the BB thread.

you don't get why people can like glamour? well, i don't get WHY you feel the need to come here and show your hate for the part of the game that represent what it was supposed to be to start with.

Next time that you go into a restaurant, if you're happy to have beef instead of the chicken you ordered, good for you, but people don't like to be deceived.

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
Next time that you go into a restaurant, if you're happy to have beef instead of the chicken you ordered, good for you, but people don't like to be deceived.
Yeah, i don't like to be deceived too. DS betrayed me and many other, than he abandoned BB. Now it is good that he bring BB back in Glamour. I think that it would be better if BB and Glamour would be two games, no one game. But the most important thing is that BB is back.

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
Yeah, i don't like to be deceived too. DS betrayed me and many other, than he abandoned BB. Now it is good that he bring BB back in Glamour. I think that it would be better if BB and Glamour would be two games, no one game. But the most important thing is that BB is back.
abandoning a project isn't really being deceived. Here, he selled a game to make an another one. and again, that's only YOUR point of view. From mine, BB was one of the worst thing i've ever played.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Help here. Just installed this game. Tried to play offline only get a spinning icon "loading" but no thing happens.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Anyway, am i the only one concerned about the fact that he seems to only develop the BB side of the game? even when it's about kate
the next 2 updates are to kate first vers 0,15 there comes more BB
hopefully kate will dominate the whole BB house :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)
Help here. Just installed this game. Tried to play offline only get a spinning icon "loading" but no thing happens.
have you tried to close it down then load it again
cos game needs to write to C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd
first

Reactions: balabasuu

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
ok but was the game a offline vers before you became patreon
They are two different applications. I played with the offline on dicember I think. From jenuary I played with the online and it always works fine. This is the first time I have this kind of problem.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Silvialicius
have you being to the cafe after 18:00 and talked with lisa ?
i have no more ideas
maybe you should ask on the discord server

there are also a bug channel

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes