bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
girls8.jpg

Apr 10 at 5:14am
Glamour 0.13, part III
Another update with a decent chunk of content (including new images). This time the game gets new late night events by the pool. They get unlocked after Kate has some fun with Alice a couple of times outside of the show. You won't get to skip the first event in the series, but everything else is going to be optional. Also, if Alice and Kate had some private fun (not in front of the audience), there's a 50% chance they'll be too tired for the pool, so you might want to conserve their energy if that's what you're after.
We added a series of events plus big periodic event with several variations. Seeing all possibilities might take quite some time.
The game now has 10 maximum manual saves instead of 5. We also fixed the bug restricting maximum number of saves.

The client will update the game automatically. As a reminder, $20 Patrons will get access to 0.13 on April 12th, $10 patrons on the 16th, and $5 Patrons will get it on the 19th. That's also the day they'll get an offline version 0.12.
Now that 0.13 is finally done, we're focusing on 0.14. It's going to be about sexual relationship between Kate, Julia and Nick.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
@bobbo69
How do you progress Special Chemistry after nick eats kate out? I'm stuck and have no clue what I'm missing.
Can't pick up where Villa quest left off without it:confused:

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
the next 2 updates are to kate first vers 0,15 there comes more BB
hopefully kate will dominate the whole BB house :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)

have you tried to close it down then load it again
cos game needs to write to C: C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd
first
I do not use the C drive to download the games. Instead I use the other drive I have in my PC. So, I do not have \Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd. All the other games I have downloaded to this drive work fine. Thanks for helping

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I do not use the C drive to download the games. Instead I use the other drive I have in my PC. So, I do not have \Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd. All the other games I have downloaded to this drive work fine. Thanks for helping
You do have that directory... You have no choice in the matter, because it's nothing to do with where you download files.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You do have that directory... You have no choice in the matter, because it's nothing to do with where you download files.
That's not true. You can change where your user directory is. But if you've done that, you should already know where to find it.

You can type "%userprofile%\appdata\locallow" into "run" to get the right directory.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
I’ve played a few versions ago like i think just before the offline version. Is their more lewd scenes?

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
Silvialicius
have you being to the cafe after 18:00 and talked with lisa ?
i have no more ideas
maybe you should ask on the discord server

there are also a bug channel
Yes, I tried. I have done everything in 0.11. Dark Silver said that all the quests will be resetted. It will be replaced by a new chain of events in the new release. To trigger that events Kate must to invite Alice on a date. Of course, it never happened for me.

I heard about a bug. I asked on discord too, but nothing. I asked on Patreon page and nothing again. They said to me to restart the game from the very beginning.

I wanna cry!

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Yes, I tried. I have done everything in 0.11. Dark Silver said that all the quests will be resetted. It will be replaced by a new chain of events in the new release. To trigger that events Kate must to invite Alice on a date. Of course, it never happened for me.

I heard about a bug. I asked on discord too, but nothing. I asked on Patreon page and nothing again. They said to me to restart the game from the very beginning.

I wanna cry!
sounds strange
but if you restart then delete all files C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd
+ the download where you start the game
then download the game again from patreon page not here
so you get a clean install with no old files interrupting

Reactions: Silvialicius

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
I tried play Glamour 0.11, but if I click for example "bathroom", so it goes somewhere else, no bathroom. This game is broken. I don't play for the second time.

gamezzz

Nov 3, 2017
Just going around in circles between couch, school, homework, lessons... no dialogues with anyone! 1.72gb game for this? Am I doing something wrong?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
couch, school, homework, lessons
talk with your classmates especially the girls
you need a job
but have you started the game as male then there are almost no content
start with kate and there are a lot to do
also look at the quest log it looks like a book on top of the game

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
That's not true. You can change where your user directory is. But if you've done that, you should already know where to find it.

You can type "%userprofile%\appdata\locallow" into "run" to get the right directory.
Half right with what I said, but technically all correct at the same time... Going by what he said (context matters) he clearly doesn't know the difference between setting where downloads automatically go, and setting where the User directory is.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
markus T
read the quest logs they usually say something
I did there was nothing...I found out why it won't trigger. One of the requirements for the next step of Special Chemistry to trigger is the Spoiler quest. I need Nick to walk in on kate in the shower and bath by himself...atleast those are the lat 2 steps that I need, unfortunately I'm 0/4 and 0/6 on thoseo_O

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
@crust I am leaving my computer on to test how long this will take.... I have offline version 0.11. I have tried loading this game for about 4 versions now. before I would give it maybe an hour and give up believing that I'm doing something wrong.

From what I've read it looks like it takes longer to initially load...how long, I can't confirm, or weather upon initial loading weather your computer is supposed to be connected to the internet or not. I started the application 7 hours ago now and it's still on this loading screen. Please...ANYBODY...tell me if I'm doing something wrong. I've posted asking for help several times but no one responds. I just want to try out this game because the renders look fantastic. Thank you to anyone whose willing to respond and let me know how to properly load this game? also, whose the current moderator whom updates the OP? Could we get proper directions on how to start the game for the first time in the OP?

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes