markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
markus T
are you afraid to show a screenshot
i can't use what you tell me to anything
i can make nick watch kate once a week i think it's tuesday morning
but the other events are also important especial night event with nick
Terrified lol....just a bit lazy, in the end my problem had nothing to do with spoilers anyway. I blew off Adam's quest which is an unlisted requirement to progress special chemistry. If those shower and bath events are a requirement for v14....I think I'm gonna tear out my hair lol:LOL::ROFLMAO:

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I don't know who is Nick, but he getting me sick still. Max must be one and only alfa man who fuck every woman.
Why? Max is Glamour's character now.
What? Vice versa. So far too much Kate, too little Big Brother.
I think that people are too easy to export. Glamour sold easily for people and they forgot Big Brother. Now they like Glamour and no anymore Big Brother. I don't understand how people buy Glamour and forgot Big Brother. I don't forgot Big Brother and i don't buy this Glamour shit.
Yeah, i don't like to be deceived too. DS betrayed me and many other, than he abandoned BB. Now it is good that he bring BB back in Glamour. I think that it would be better if BB and Glamour would be two games, no one game. But the most important thing is that BB is back.
I tried play Glamour 0.11, but if I click for example "bathroom", so it goes somewhere else, no bathroom. This game is broken. I don't play for the second time.
shhhhh.gif

AKA101

May 11, 2017
Full on shut down my firewall because I couldn't find anything glamour related in my allow/disallows. Guess I'll see if that works. I'll give it an hour
Search in google how to block app or in firewall you have to block it by using outbound rules.
here is the link try it:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Search in google how to block app or in firewall you have to block it by using outbound rules.
here is the link try it:
What's the name of the app? I don't see glamour or darksilver, so I'm not sure what to select.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
here is the link try it:
Figured it out, unblocked it completely, outbound and inbound. Nothing so far, but I'll give it 2 hours or more.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Yevaud6
what windows,os are you trying to play from
win10,win8,win7,winxp,android,linux
cos there are something completely wrong somewhere

do you have anything here C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd

i still suggest that you make a clean install as i suggested earlier
this is latest online version 0,13 to windows
you will need a patreon account
you can only play vers 0,10 soon 0,11 with this version
unless you are a 40$ patreon

and allow DS to see that you have a patreon account
the game will ask you that when times come to it

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Yevaud6
what windows,os are you trying to play from
win10,win8,win7,winxp,android,linux
cos there are something completely wrong somewhere

do you have anything here C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd

i still suggest that you make a clean install as i suggested earlier
this is latest online version 0,13 to windows
you will need a patreon account
you can only play vers 0,10 soon 0,11 with this version
unless you are a 40$ patreon

and allow DS to see that you have a patreon account
the game will ask you that when times come to it

I'm on windows 7. Is a patreon account required for any version of the game or just the one in the link you've provided?...because that's definitely unusual for games posted on this site. If I'm reading this correctly, you're saying I would have to, at minimum, become a $1 patron before using the link you've provided. But due to being below a $40 patron it will only give me access to 0.11. Is that correct?

The game looks gorgeous, I really appreciate all the help....but this is ALOT more hassle than usual. I really hope the games worth it.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
no you don't need to have a patreon account or be a patreon at DS
but i think everything runs more smoothly
i haven't self tried the offline version cos i don't want to interrupt my game with the online version

it can simply be that it's cos you have windows 7 i think i saw something about it in this thread
another one couldn't play it cos of win7

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
no you don't need to have a patreon account or be a patreon at DS
but i think everything runs more smoothly
i haven't self tried the offline version cos i don't want to interrupt my game with the online version

it can simply be that it's cos you have windows 7 i think i saw something about it in this thread
another one couldn't play it cos of win7
That's unfortunate, guess I'll give up on this one for now. Looks good, but I'm not upgrading to that "big brother's watching" OS over an indie game. Thanks for trying to help.

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
That's unfortunate, guess I'll give up on this one for now. Looks good, but I'm not upgrading to that "big brother's watching" OS over an indie game. Thanks for trying to help.
You could always setup virtualbox with win10 64bit. I use this setup for these kind of games that do not run on linux (Also Glamour offline). No need to mess with firewall in an offline version, just remove network to client via virtualbox.
Of course basic knowledge of virtualbox required.

AKA101

May 11, 2017
I can play v0.11 offline version(from this website) without any patreon account. I don't think it has anything to do with OS. Don't know why it is acting weird for you. Does your block setting is like this

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I can play v0.11 offline version(from this website) without any patreon account. I don't think it has anything to do with OS. Don't know why it is acting weird for you. Does your block setting is like this
I'm unfamiliar with how to get to the properties window you're showing me. Is that you're firewalls properties? It doesn't look the the games property window. I would check if I knew what I was looking at
Delete the game and re download the engine again and it should work, it happened to me in the past ;)
do you have windows 7 and it takes a couple tries because of it? I'm unsure why you are so confident it would work, and I'm afraid this process is getting to be a good example of banging my head against a wall while I'm watching paint dry.

I'm willing to keep trying I would just like some glimmer of hope that actually has a chance of working before I keep attempting more.

do u have win7 since you say u can play it
If any of you super helpful people know the moderator of this thread whom can adjust the OP. The might want to confirm and add an OS requirement to the OP if that truly is the issue. Is anyone a paying member whom can confirm this requirement with dark silver or scan his patreon for it?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
do you have windows 7 and it takes a couple tries because of it? I'm unsure why you are so confident it would work, and I'm afraid this process is getting to be a good example of banging my head against a wall while I'm watching paint dry.
Yes
I'm running Windows7 64bits

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I'm unfamiliar with how to get to the properties window you're showing me. Is that you're firewalls properties? It doesn't look the the games property window. I would check if I knew what I was looking at

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes