Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Have you tried disabling your internet before starting the game?
Yes, I have
Yes
I'm running Windows7 64bits
Since your the closest thing to proving this game could actually work on windows 7....what precisely are you suggesting to get it to work? Disable firewall before downloading as well as playing...because I think that is the only thing I haven't done, I disabled before booting up the game...just not the download as well. Just trying to figure out, step by step what I need to do, because the OP really isn't clear at all. Also, roughly how long should I expect it to take to load, and does it start up every time or is it one of those cames you have to close and open several times hoping that it boots up?
did all that, unfortunately didn't work, but we'll see. I'm hoping I can figure it out now that I know bobbo figured out a way.

AKA101

May 11, 2017
I'm unfamiliar with how to get to the properties window you're showing me. Is that you're firewalls properties? It doesn't look the the games property window. I would check if I knew what I was looking at
Can you show us screen of where you are disabling the app from firewall.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Ok, i'm gonna try to ask a question that hopefully someone here understands what i'm asking... lol

A little while ago maybe a week maybe 2 i saw someone say something like this.

Take Glamour folder, not sure what parts and place it here C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd or some place in there to help with Load times. can anyone explain this, i tryed to find the original post but failed. Thank Ya :giggle:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Ok, i'm gonna try to ask a question that hopefully someone here understands what i'm asking... lol

A little while ago maybe a week maybe 2 i saw someone say something like this.

Take Glamour folder, not sure what parts and place it here C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd or some place in there to help with Load times. can anyone explain this, i tryed to find the original post but failed. Thank Ya :giggle:
is it this one you looking for https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-11-offline-dark-silver.10579/post-1557516
Can I hack money in Glamour?
Please help me
I am using the offline version
no
work as maid in the hotel and search for stuff to steal

Reactions: Jeepster

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
not sure about the first picture but it seems that you have allowed it to go online
so try to untick both home and private
but in second click on outbound and create a new rule
find glamour and block it there

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Never tried rebooting the pc....guess I'll try that. Darksilver has always been a hardass on blocking piracy...I guess in my case, he succeeded.... or something else is happening. Either way, it's looking doubtful I'll ever figure out what's happening with this game.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Apr 13 at 6:59am
Plans for 0.14
This month we spent some extra time finishing up 0.13, but we still have big plans for 0.14. Earlier poll result told us to focus 0.14 around Julia and Nick while Julia without Nick was the runner up.
At some point we've decided to realize both options: Julia+Kate and Julia+Kate+Nick. Initially we were planning these as two independent storylines. Julia+Kate was all about the relationship between just two of them while the second option also requires more content like all three of them watching TV, taking showers, etc.
Making two independent storylines means either twice as much development time or splitting the dev time between two storylines. We didn't like either of these options and decided to do something else.
We're only going to add the relationship between all three of them, but there will be options to tell Nick to get lost:
1. Kate can say no to sex with Nick. She won't be able to say no to his oral skills, she enjoys it too much.
2. Kate can ask Nick to stop visiting them (with an option to change her mind and invite him again, of course). This way the game will only have events with Julia+Kate, no Nick.
The majority who voted for the threesome will get what they want and people who only want to see lesbian relationships will get to tell Nick to leave if that's what they prefer.

Reactions: JasonJemodah
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes