• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
AKA101
if you just read a little Yevaud6 has gotten it to work
cos he/she had the file somewhere else he/she didn't wrote where
but i suspect it was on a usb-stick or external hdd
I partitioned my drive, it was on D: instead of C:. I don't have any externals or anything, but apparently having it on a seperate partition of the main drive triggers the issue as well.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
there are no sound on online version either nor can we adjust the screen resolution
and good that you finally got it to work

is it a internal drive cos i tried on my external drive that i called v
Thanks for letting me know. I found it weird that it had a varied delay between dialogues that you couldn't speed up. I thought there was dialogue running along with them. Seemed like an odd design choice. Guess I'll just press the skip button from now on, and go back and read it if I feel like to make it faster.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I feel like to make it faster.
i do the same
It is an internal drive
and that's the reason you can store it on another drive letter
I partitioned my drive, it was on D: instead of C:. I don't have any externals or anything, but apparently having it on a seperate partition of the main drive triggers the issue as well.
probably depending how you formatted the drive

Reactions: Smurfen

nhansieu84

Feb 10, 2019
I don't understand. I played 3 games on Unity system: Big Brother, Man of the House, Glamour. Why the creators did not put Background sound in? or this is only my system problem. Can some people help me find out. Thanks

Slayer1234567890

Apr 16, 2019
Hi all im a new member but i have a problem im playing the v11 offline version of the game i did all the nick julia peeping but nothing new how do i proceed with the story?

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
I just say that Nick looks asshole. Eric looks asshole too.
You can... you know.... stop being an asshole yourself to start?
fun fact, if you played the game (but you can't apparently), is not an asshole, a little creepy, yeah, but not an asshole. unlike you.

Reactions: balabasuu

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hi all im a new member but i have a problem im playing the v11 offline version of the game i did all the nick julia peeping but nothing new how do i proceed with the story?
can you show a pic of your prograss
like this
Unavngivet.jpg

but sometimes you need to talk with julia
can you watch tv with them
it's at evening from 19 to 21 when nick are on visit

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
What is with these baby skin boys ( in VNs)? Even his beard/whatever that is, looks..weird. ( Bah, I'm off to watch Predator)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I just say that Nick looks asshole. Eric looks asshole too.
Except nothing's shown Nick to be like Eric at all, even to the point that he's a better character than either Eric or Max. You'd know this if you played the game.

You are jealous over a fictional character who has sex with one fictional female character, and (so far) limited sexual interaction with her sister - the Player Character.
Your sole interest in this is the BB side of things, and clearly wanting to only play as Max. Come back in a few months when there's actually something for you to contribute to this thread in a constructive way.

JAck 66

Feb 27, 2019
I play this game on android but seem can't load this game is take to much time to load the game. Any one have same problem like me?

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes