Trem

Nov 5, 2017
guys, infinite loading what im doing wrong?
Try disconnecting from the internet before you load the game. "Loading" should be red. You'll eventually get to a screen that says"play the game." You can reconnect after pressing that button.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Joey12345testing
look what there stay in the questlog and tell us or show a pic where both committee and alice are highlighted
haven't you earned any money yet ?
you do that in the hotel after 12:00

Anon_Lycan

May 15, 2017
Hi all

Couldn't find any responses regarding this, but am I supposed to be able to pick up the key to Veronica's apartment from Fedor in the latest version (0.11)? If so how!? he's never at the hotel anymore.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

As you already know, 0.13 is one of the biggest updates we've ever done. Over 200 images, long events, etc. Because of that, we haven't be able to finish everything on time and we'll release it in three parts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
Run dxdiag to find out which DirectX version is installed in your system.
I seriously doubt that it is DirectX 9, because Windows 7 comes with DX 11 by default. I doubt it can be downgraded in Windows 7 or that anyone ever has actually downgraded if because of the old graphics hardware.
The fact that your graphics card only supports up to DX 9 does not mean that DX 9 is installed. It means that you have DX 11 with graphics functionality limited to DX 9 and you can run Unity with limited graphics.
I'm shocked by what I saw. It is written that version 11 ...

balabasuu

May 17, 2017

What the hell is Max doing there? Obviously, this picture will be if there is a “humility” patch on it.
(The one that will appear from the Oscar in the toilet)

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
Dude, GeForce 8800 GTS only supports directx 10. It’s, like, twelve years old.
I know! Therefore, I cannot understand how BB-Glamor works and how dxdiag can tell me that DirectX 11 works for me!
I can take screenshots if you do not believe what is written in the text file created by "dxdiag"!

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
As I said, it doesn't matter that your hardware doesn't support it. It's the software that matters.
...Unless you try to run some software that requires some DirectX 11-specific functions that your graphics card doesn't support.
This game doesn't have such requirements, it just needs DX 11 software to run. DirectX software itself has no hardware requirements, it's just an API, interface between software and hardware (drivers, actually).

And Windows 7 comes with DirectX 11 by default. And DX software can not be downgraded, it's an integral part of Windows 7.

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
As I said, it doesn't matter that your hardware doesn't support it. It's the software that matters.
...Unless you try to run some software that requires some DirectX 11-specific functions that your graphics card doesn't support.
This game doesn't have such requirements, it just needs DX 11 software to run. DirectX software itself has no hardware requirements, it's just an API, interface between software and hardware (drivers, actually).

And Windows 7 comes with DirectX 11 by default. And DX software can not be downgraded, it's an integral part of Windows 7.
Thank you for the clarification. I understand.
A person with Windows XP has the question: “Why is BB-Glamor not working?”.
Answer: you need to change XP to 7!

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes