Camel

Jun 8, 2017
It seems DarkSilver writes the story every month, without knowing what he will do the next month. Something already noticeable with BB, where the story became more and more absurd every month.
probably one of the reasons why he abandoned bb instead of rewriting the dialogues to please patreon

U

User_1263144

DarkSilver's renders were ahead of the competition when he released BB for the first time, but now it's not that great.
Plus no animated scenes. I've grown to like animated scenes. Top games have some killer animation.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
more like 10 years, he quit BB and made Glamour to milk ppl and now he's making a guy in glamour with same male model and as far that i can see incest added.. well its BB again + glamour parts even if character may act a bit different in to get the girls, he is still peeping pervert ect. but i don't dislike this guy, i dislike his Patrons who are so damn willing to be milked that badly o_O

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
I understood. But as I said, it was necessary to rework the game. Just remove the incest and move everyone out of the house. For example, Max left a small town and went to big city and found a room to rent, and in that room there were 3 women with 1 owner of the house. Well, I think it would be tricky or it would be bad, but ... most of the games that are created have incest and if patreon banned them ... I do not understand.

nxq

Nov 28, 2017
How exactly i am getting access to content in v0.12? I spent 1 ingame week already and there is nothing new, quest log doesnt show anything new aswell..

Reactions: $Natalia$

elink

Nov 2, 2017
How exactly i am getting access to content in v0.12? I spent 1 ingame week already and there is nothing new, quest log doesnt show anything new aswell..
There is nothing new for Kate. The only new content ist for Max and ist only very few.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes