Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 206842

Overview:
Main character (a guy or a girl, your choice) from a small town turns 18 and it's time to go to college. Thankfully, they get an opportunity to move into big city and apply into a new experimental college. New live, new opportunities, and no oversight from an overprotective mom! Turns out main character doesn't even have to pay for the college! All they have to do is sign a strange contract and agree to follow college rules, breaking which might have grave consequences, up to being expelled... And not only that, the rules might change in the future, too...​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-19
Release Date: 2019-03-19
Developer: -
Censorship: No
Version: v0.12 Offline
Language: English, Pусский
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Changelog:

More Info:

Glamour tries to download files after the start make sure you disconnect from the internet or block it via firewall!

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras: - -
Thanks @DoctorBooooom for sharing the game, @Zeth for the CGRIP.
*Note that the android version isn't Offline only and will download over 1GB of data to update.

View attachment 79706 View attachment 79711 View attachment 79712 View attachment 79713 View attachment 206824 View attachment 206825 View attachment 206826 View attachment 206828 View attachment 206829 View attachment 206830 View attachment 206831 View attachment 206832 View attachment 206833 View attachment 206835 View attachment 206842 View attachment 206848 View attachment 206849 View attachment 206850
its a shame that no sex scene or groping

Basilik

May 31, 2017
Untitled.jpg
I cannot trigger any events after this. Every time Kate is in the bath at 5:45 am, Both Nick and Julia comes in and nick alone doesnt come. I have tried like 2 full weeks to trigger that. but everytime both of them walk in. Kindly help.

Also, i couldnt trigger the hot shower with Julia. How to trigger that event?

socheis

Oct 19, 2017
To cheat in the game simply do this: (Cheat Engine 6.8.2)
Attach Cheat Engine to PROCESSES glamour-server.exe not the application itself!!
Then search for your value * 2! E.g.: 80$ -> search for 160, buy a 5$ snack and search for 150, you should find the right address in no time
Tried this, doesn't seem to work for me. I have $245. I attach to process, new search - use 490 as my search and get about 67 values. I buy a $5 snack - change my search value to 480 and click next scan - no results. It's fairly annoying.

Reactions: SAMASH112

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
In version 0.13, all there is are lesbians scenes, and I avoid them, it's really not my thing, I can't wait for some real dicking, besides that, there's really not much, not worth the download, so, unless you're into the lesbian crap, don't bother downloading this version.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
In version 0.13, all there is are lesbians scenes, and I avoid them, it's really not my thing, I can't wait for some real dicking, besides that, there's really not much, not worth the download, so, unless you're into the lesbian crap, don't bother downloading this version.
thanks for save my time only les crap not my thing also buy the way can you guide me what to do with image extractor ?

Moltn

May 4, 2017
View attachment 286971
I cannot trigger any events after this. Every time Kate is in the bath at 5:45 am, Both Nick and Julia comes in and nick alone doesnt come. I have tried like 2 full weeks to trigger that. but everytime both of them walk in. Kindly help.

Also, i couldnt trigger the hot shower with Julia. How to trigger that event?

You can trigger 'hot shower' with Julia is you're 'lust' level is high enough and you walk in on her in the shower. Should give you the option to join her in the shower. Best way to have the Nick solo options done is by entering the bathroom and taking a shower (or bath - depending on which one has to be completed) around 5:40 ~ 5:50 in the morning when Nick spends the night.

Side note: I've done all this grinding again. I've got all the 'class' skills to 1,000, all of the bathroom events done and communication is over 2,600. Nothing else to do except spam the hell out of online courses and skip actually college in-game like a boss?

screenshot.2.jpg screenshot.3.jpg

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
Tried this, doesn't seem to work for me. I have $245. I attach to process, new search - use 490 as my search and get about 67 values. I buy a $5 snack - change my search value to 480 and click next scan - no results. It's fairly annoying.
Try to restart the game or something because I can get it working everytime, maybe you enabled Hex mode? Maybe try to enable Mono mode or search for All instead of 4 bytes

Moltn

May 4, 2017
well i would say you cheat
cos you only get 3 point pr day in flirting
that's 3337 days in game or over 9 years
so no i don't believe you
I never said that I didn't use any cheats in the first place. The bathroom events I completed myself along with every available content in the game. (Also, when I said "done all this grinding again" this is what I meant: Doing the classes over and completing all the available content once more. I got a new computer since my last one completely died on me due to failure to keep charged and it was an old laptop anyways, so it was time to get a new one.)

What I did:
*Cheated in money to buy the costly laptop (cause why not?)
*Did all the courses online (took a bit to do, but once you got the money and laptop you can pretty much skip college and take the online courses every 4 hours, so just sleep or wait about 4 hours - also make sure to buy some energy drinks and such from the grocery store to maximize this idea.)
*Spammed the last course until I got to 1,000 in all the classes.
*Spammed the communication course until I almost got to 3,000.
*Cheated the flirting cause too lazy to grind a useless thing (in my opinion.)
*Profit? I guess? ..whatever (lol)

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes