• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
kobetti
sounds like you have downloaded the wrong version
either online vers or offline vers
check this path
and see what you have there and tell us
C:\Users\your username\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\Glamour
This are the files and folders in Glamour folder

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
This are the files and folders in Glamour folder
now try to copy those files in second pic
to
Glamour-012-offline\Glamour-0.12\Glamour_Data\StreamingAssets\saves <--- this are where you downloaded the file to and unpacked it
then start glamour and hit continue

Reactions: kobetti

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
now try to copy those files in second pic
to
Glamour-012-offline\Glamour-0.12\Glamour_Data\StreamingAssets\saves <--- this are where you downloaded the file to and unpacked it
then start glamour and hit continue
No, unfortunately it doesn’t work. Continue button, save game and load game buttons are inactive:(

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
It was a grudge :(
None of the Russians are offended.

I live in ) - I know better ... Do not argue with what I see and hear in the Russian Federation ...
There are only two things that interest every Russian: the price of hydrocarbons and the dollar rate. (Did you hear about the oil-for-food program? It works not only in Iraq, but also in the Russian Federation.)

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
No, unfortunately it doesn’t work. Continue button, save game and load game buttons are inactive:(
hmm ok then i can't help you i haven't tried the offline version

1 last suggestion on your own risk
start a new game close the game now try to start it again and see about
you now have the Continue button, save game and load game
remember to backup your saves first

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I just ran through this day before yesterday, notice main character have 0 dialog, but was wondering is the girl pure lesbo or is she moved to max house later or are there guys involved into her house?

tuvieja41

Jun 30, 2017
I see there's a mess of comments about the latest update, can't I just let it update automatically from v0.11 like it's meant to or will it not work?

lee4k4k

Feb 15, 2018
How to cheat:
*Download Cheat Engine and install it.
*Start up Glamour.
*Start up Cheat Engine.
*Click on the process tab on Cheat Engine.
*Find and select 'glamour-server.exe' and NOT 'glamour.exe'
*Search for a value you want to change and multiple it by 2
Example: First Scan 40 (if you have $20 because 20*2=40) then go to the grocery store and buy an energy drink. 5*2=10 40-10=30 Change the 40 that you put in cheat engine to 30 then click on 'next scan'. This should give you a new value, but if it doesn't then repeat the process until it gives you only one value. That value will be the one you can edit.
View attachment 287286
i did everything u said tried 4 to 6 times i lost my all money but did't get values in next scan just empty list ??

Seven Drip

Oct 7, 2017
I believe there should be a big banner in the first post that would warn poeple about the online lags. I pledged $5 to check the latest version and canceled the subscription in an hour. It's unplayable. Literaly. You can't even fast-forward time because "fast" is a wrong word.

There are only two things that interest every Russian: the price of hydrocarbons and the dollar rate.
I don't know anyone who really cares. Don't even know what the current prices/rates are, it's a useless information.

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
What has been added to 0.12? I remember I have completed everything in 0.11. Or it's literately no content?

killerking

Jul 25, 2017
I cant save/load/continue game for some reason. I cant save during game and every time i quit the game i have to start over again.

Seven Drip

Oct 7, 2017
Fuck, he's an idiot. It really is just a web browser, with hardcoded addresses. Yep, gotta stamp out them dirty pirates. Never mind that they led to half (or more) of his patronage in BB. :rolleyes:
I've spent a couple of hours trying to figure out how the game works. Figuratively speaking, it's indeed almost a web-browser, except all the heavy content is preloaded.

DS is definitely not an idiot, otherwise he couldn't make this scheme running. He just went too far so that response times from the server became a problem.

myniwt

May 6, 2018
Hi guys, I'm massively stuck and hoping you can help...

The Special Chemistry and Progress (Spoilers) quests are simply not progressing. I'm getting the same events every time. Couldn't figure out how to take a pill if my life depended on it. Julia and Nick only do the same repetitive stuff. Got the feeling it's a bug almost, if it was just random chance surely SOMETHING would happen SOMETIMES? In-game weeks have passed, months even. Only the Villa quest is progressing thanks to 0.13...

Help!

Reactions: Epicuren

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I've spent a couple of hours trying to figure out how the game works. Figuratively speaking, it's indeed almost a web-browser, except all the heavy content is preloaded.

DS is definitely not an idiot, otherwise he couldn't make this scheme running. He just went too far so that response times from the server became a problem.
This is a visual novel. NOTHING in this game requires Unity or an online component. NOTHING. The only thing that makes this better than BB is the auto-update, but he fucked that up too. And it doesn't work with the offline version.

He could have done this in Ren'Py and been a year ahead of where he is now. But no, he's got to have this always-online DRM bullshit and fucked himself and his patrons. Imagine how many patrons he'd have if his game actually worked.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hi guys, I'm massively stuck and hoping you can help...

The Special Chemistry and Progress (Spoilers) quests are simply not progressing. I'm getting the same events every time. Couldn't figure out how to take a pill if my life depended on it. Julia and Nick only do the same repetitive stuff. Got the feeling it's a bug almost, if it was just random chance surely SOMETHING would happen SOMETIMES? In-game weeks have passed, months even. Only the Villa quest is progressing thanks to 0.13...

Help!
you need to progress the midnight events with nick
also don't forget to talk with julia

and don't forget to spy on nick in bath ot them both nick are in the morning after 06:00
both are in the evening after 21:00

around 12 or 13 of 15 in midnight events kate get events where she can take pill
midnight events only happen when kate sleep till morning

not sure about your standstill with the pill event do you have the pill ??

Reactions: vassago_cz
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes