Moltn

May 4, 2017
is there any cheat for offline version?
How to cheat:
*Download Cheat Engine and install it.
*Start up Glamour.
*Start up Cheat Engine.
*Click on the process tab on Cheat Engine.
*Find and select 'glamour-server.exe' and NOT 'glamour.exe'
*Search for a value you want to change and multiple it by 2
Example: First Scan 40 (if you have $20 because 20*2=40) then go to the grocery store and buy an energy drink. 5*2=10 40-10=30 Change the 40 that you put in cheat engine to 30 then click on 'next scan'. This should give you a new value, but if it doesn't then repeat the process until it gives you only one value. That value will be the one you can edit.
ta da.jpg

Moltn

May 4, 2017
Can anyone plz tell me how to open it.....its keep loading
This is what I did:
I downloaded the game and extracted the game. I clicked on glamour.exe to run the game. When the Glamour prompt popped up I clicked on no. Game loaded just fine with no loading time or anything. =/

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
How to cheat:
*Download Cheat Engine and install it.
*Start up Glamour.
*Start up Cheat Engine.
*Click on the process tab on Cheat Engine.
*Find and select 'glamour-server.exe' and NOT 'glamour.exe'
*Search for a value you want to change and multiple it by 2
Example: First Scan 40 (if you have $20 because 20*2=40) then go to the grocery store and buy an energy drink. 5*2=10 40-10=30 Change the 40 that you put in cheat engine to 30 then click on 'next scan'. This should give you a new value, but if it doesn't then repeat the process until it gives you only one value. That value will be the one you can edit.
View attachment 287286
its strange, I dont have glamour-server.exe in my process tab!!!

Zez

Jul 3, 2017
Did you make sure to start the game without internet access as well. See first page. Mine loads AND finds the glamour-server.exe without any problems. Can you find the glamour.exe file in the Applications / Processes tab in Cheat Engine?
The glamour-server.exe and glamour.exe should be in the Processes tab and the glamour.exe application should be in the well ... Applications tab.
Just tried installing it again in a new directory, without internet access, and it runs as intended with Cheat Engine.

Reactions: lokimoki

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
hi can i ask? does this game have incest (mom-son)?
Not currently... That will take a long, long time before it makes it into the game, and only by virtue of familial relationships for the BB family being chosen by the players. They do default to being related, and the choice is there purely as formality because "But the players choose to make them family".

There is the slow build up of sister-sister incest in the normal Glamour side of the game, including them masturbating to each other in the bathroom, and also one being masturbated by the other in the shower.

Eandrid

May 5, 2017
One small thing for Cheat-Engine make sure to have the latest version, previous version wont work maybe it s why some of you cant make it work.

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
Hi there. I have problems with the saves. The new version cannot find them and I should start from very beginning. The save folders are empty both in new version v.012 and the old one v.011
How to continue without starting from begining
Now I tried to run the old version and all my saves on Kate`s path are missing. What happens

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
kobetti
sounds like you have downloaded the wrong version
either online vers or offline vers
check this path
and see what you have there and tell us
C:\Users\your username\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\Glamour

Reactions: kobetti

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
It’s very strange but i haven’t such folder AppData following that path. I Can’t find The Sandlust games folder even with search button on my PC

I play offline version Kate’s path and i was almost at the end of v.011. I have finished almost all quests. In fact my saves are missing even in in the previous version of the game(v.011-offline version)It seems like I’ve never played this game

gamezzz

Nov 3, 2017
Select process glamour-server.exe
In game go to shop. Then do "First scan" in Cheat Engine - 4 bytes amount of your money.
Buy something and do "Next scan" for new amount money.
Repeat while you found address were money stored.
Thanks, man... but it always returns tons of results with the same value and the search left me with only 1$!

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes