Moonkee

Mar 21, 2017
I've been trying everything... is there any way to make money faster than working as a maid? $240 a week takes forever!!

myniwt

May 6, 2018
you need to progress the midnight events with nick
also don't forget to talk with julia

and don't forget to spy on nick in bath ot them both nick are in the morning after 06:00
both are in the evening after 21:00

around 12 or 13 of 15 in midnight events kate get events where she can take pill
midnight events only happen when kate sleep till morning

not sure about your standstill with the pill event do you have the pill ??
Thanks for the reply... turns out all I had to do was go home directly after college a few times, and the basement was suddenly "redecorated" and the spoilers quest started progressing again, which is apparently what I need for SC and the rest. I was just stuck in the college-work-trystuffathome cycle I guess, never occured to me to go straight home after the initail meeting Nick phase. Feel a bit silly now. Anyway, stuff to do brb :p

Reactions: Epicuren

AKA101

May 11, 2017
What are the change log for kate side. Did everything with veronica, Adam said about changing atmosphere(don't know when he is going to ask), Did the special chemistry quest.

And i see alice symbol beside classroom button, but don't know what to do there.

Moltn

May 4, 2017
i did everything u said tried 4 to 6 times i lost my all money but did't get values in next scan just empty list ??
Are you sure? Did you multiple the current cash by 2 you have on your player? Also, are you using the latest offline version?

Example:
If you're playing as Kate and you got $20 as your base and you multiple it by 2, then you should search for 40 as your first search. After you done the search go to the grocery store and buy something like an energy drink for $5. That 5 becomes a 10 since 5*2=10. Now what you do is subtract 10 from 40 to get 30. Put in 30 into your search bar of cheat engine and click on 'next scan'.

Here is what I'm thinking: 1.) You're using the examples I'm giving you and it's not related towards how much cash you have 2.) Not using the current offline version or 3.) You're pushing 'NEW SCAN' instead of 'NEXT SCAN'. 4.) (bonus guess) You've selected glamour.exe instead of glamour-server.exe

If none of those are the case, then I'm not sure what you're doing wrong. May be you can yell at DS for making a shit game that requires a huge grind for no damn reason and can bitch at the encrypted save file shit that has no real purpose since nobody can use a save file that is shared from a higher version. (IE: Can't use a save from v0.13 for v0.12)

I just say petition this thing into the garbage since the only thing DS is good for is milking people for money and when the game finally get some where, oh look, game is abandoned or something stupid comes up. *cough* my sig is proof of a good game. <_< (Lot of content and every female looks different. lol shit posting while trying to promote Bluecat's game. win/win. LOL!)

Rbiba

Mar 7, 2018
Well, that's like, your opinion, man. I'd much rather have one side story finished (or at least made somewhat coherent) because the main storyline will be polished forever anyway.

lee4k4k

Feb 15, 2018
Are you sure? Did you multiple the current cash by 2 you have on your player? Also, are you using the latest offline version?

Example:
If you're playing as Kate and you got $20 as your base and you multiple it by 2, then you should search for 40 as your first search. After you done the search go to the grocery store and buy something like an energy drink for $5. That 5 becomes a 10 since 5*2=10. Now what you do is subtract 10 from 40 to get 30. Put in 30 into your search bar of cheat engine and click on 'next scan'.

Here is what I'm thinking: 1.) You're using the examples I'm giving you and it's not related towards how much cash you have 2.) Not using the current offline version or 3.) You're pushing 'NEW SCAN' instead of 'NEXT SCAN'. 4.) (bonus guess) You've selected glamour.exe instead of glamour-server.exe

If none of those are the case, then I'm not sure what you're doing wrong. May be you can yell at DS for making a shit game that requires a huge grind for no damn reason and can bitch at the encrypted save file shit that has no real purpose since nobody can use a save file that is shared from a higher version. (IE: Can't use a save from v0.13 for v0.12)

I just say petition this thing into the garbage since the only thing DS is good for is milking people for money and when the game finally get some where, oh look, game is abandoned or something stupid comes up. *cough* my sig is proof of a good game. <_< (Lot of content and every female looks different. lol shit posting while trying to promote Bluecat's game. win/win. LOL!)
I didn't say anything bad about this game i was looking for money hack now i understand maybe i was just doing one thing wrong in whole process buying 2 drinks to make it 10

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes