Shape

Dec 7, 2017
Is in 0.15 anything Max content, or is it all still this lesbian and Nick crap? If 0.15 is about Kate mostly, is there anything new Max content?

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
Just stupid even make those polls, because we can see that Patreons are mostly Kate fans, which is understandable, becauce mostly Max fans are left off, because DS cheated them and ended up with Big Brother, which was not completed. Now there is left only Kate fans, who are played only Glamour, and they know nothing about Big Brother.

Would be fair that Max/Big Brother and Kate/Glamour would be 50/50, and shouldn't be anything polls, because the result is already clear.

If Max/Big Brother and Kate/Glamour would be 50/50, then maybe Max fans would come back to patreons. For now, old Max fans are not given much.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Am I the only one that thought the male MC in the banner was honestly 100% better than getting Max again ? And this is coming from someone that doesnt hate Max with a passion... yes he is a little shitstain, but he is infinitely better than Eric... However the male MC was actually slightly attractive, and Glamour was its own thing with a loose connection to BB (taking place in the slightly distant future of that game)...

Now Max is going to be the male MC instead, and we will get BB re-written, possibly even fucked up because DS thinks this will get him back some patreons he lost... I mean its already starting with the horrible choices for redesigns he made to the two best girls from BB... Making Ann younger and less busty sucks ass... and what he did with Lisa deserves a kick in the nuts lol. Meanwhile he left Alice the ugly duckling the same, and Kira as well...

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Am I the only one that thought the male MC in the banner was honestly 100% better than getting Max again ? And this is coming from someone that doesnt hate Max with a passion... yes he is a little shitstain, but he is infinitely better than Eric... However the male MC was actually slightly attractive, and Glamour was its own thing with a loose connection to BB (taking place in the slightly distant future of that game)...

Now Max is going to be the male MC instead, and we will get BB re-written, possibly even fucked up because DS thinks this will get him back some patreons he lost... I mean its already starting with the horrible choices for redesigns he made to the two best girls from BB... Making Ann younger and less busty sucks ass... and what he did with Lisa deserves a kick in the nuts lol. Meanwhile he left Alice the ugly duckling the same, and Kira as well...
Those are some serious words..gonna ignore all those lines and gonna concentrate on calling Alice ugly duckling.....Not cool bro..Not cool.

Reactions: myniwt

Needvdate

Oct 16, 2017
How do you play as the male character in the beginning?

All it says is "you don't have access for 0.12 content yet" even though I'm on the 0.13 online version?

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
Making Ann younger and less busty sucks ass... and what he did with Lisa deserves a kick in the nuts lol. Meanwhile he left Alice the ugly duckling the same, and Kira as well...
Yeah, this is so true. Still i wait Max's story, because there is no better anywhere in world.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Just stupid even make those polls, because we can see that Patreons are mostly Kate fans, which is understandable, becauce mostly Max fans are left off, because DS cheated them and ended up with Big Brother, which was not completed. Now there is left only Kate fans, who are played only Glamour, and they know nothing about Big Brother.

Would be fair that Max/Big Brother and Kate/Glamour would be 50/50, and shouldn't be anything polls, because the result is already clear.

If Max/Big Brother and Kate/Glamour would be 50/50, then maybe Max fans would come back to patreons. For now, old Max fans are not given much.
I completely agree but no matter what Darksilver does......someone is gonna be unhappy. He caused this problem himself when he decided to add another MC to the game when he should have completed what he had going already before adding another MC which is now miles behind in content.
He can update Max content until its caught up content wise with kates and piss off the Kate fans when they go several months with no content, go with every other month for each MC which is the more feasible and fair option, or run stupid polls and let the players decide who gets the update.
Polls are never good for anyone (unless your desired content is among the winner)...I hate them and I'm sure I'm not alone on that thought. Another option which is not very good is equal content per update where he updates both MC paths...means less content per character if he sticks with a monthly cycle.
He should have completed the game before even mentioning putting in the male MC. Now hes left with 2 choices....piss off kate fans or piss of max fans....there is no winning here.
I think people are just voting for which MC has the content now which is Kate. People wanna see content and atm Kate has it and max doesn't. I'm a kate fan obviously but Introducing max/alex to the game was like creating 2 games at once....wrong move there.
The only option I see being fair is rotate the updates every other month between the characters and HE should decide where to start and forget about the polls which atm are pretty one sided in favor of kate. Just my thoughts on it.
But like i said.....no matter what, someone is gonna be unhappy.

lee4k4k

Feb 15, 2018
Lets hope in this game max will be able to attend the school nd freely go out side have fun we didn't get outside quests in BB

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes