Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Considering the bigest hit on Paetron the Summertime Saga has straight forward incest in it, not to mention other top 50 adult games like. Man of the house, Twist, Son of a Bitch, Superpowered which has the same level or higher incest this realy shouldnt be an issue. probably the too much nudity in public posts.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'm not surprised with the online component since it's the only hack-proof solution. However I admit it's kind of overengeneered and has gone beyond the sane limit.

I don't mind Unity. Ren'Py games in general are not any faster with the their content updates, and Unity is the default choice nowadays. Powerful, extremely customizable, easy to handle, quick to iterate. It's more like you have to look for reasons not to choose Unity than the other way around.

Maybe when someone has zero experience in games and knows nothing about programming, then Ren'Py and Python might be easier to learn, but I wouldn't bet on it.

From what I see, Glamour is better than BB in all aspects except the online thing. Even the online itself wouldn't be much of the problem if it didn't take up to several seconds for the server to respond.

To be able to update the client-side scripts and the content from the server, the offline version needs just a couple of small changes in the launcher code. There's no technical problem there. I think it's just people have been asking for an offline version, so here it is, the offline one.
Why is Ren'Py better than Unity for VNs? Simple - it's built for VNs. Unity is not. Even the best Unity VN engine (VNGINE) isn't as good as Ren'Py. Saves, rollback, easier tech support (take a look at all the people with technical issues with Timestamps and MotH), almost free support for Mac and Linux (all you have to do is click a check box), not to mention easy access to the console. And the devs don't have to write c# to change things; just python scripts.

I'm not saying Unity doesn't have its place, but VNs is not it. Compare the technical issues early versions of Dreams of Desire had with Midnight Paradise. Unity is way harder to use.

I said it before, I'll say it again. As a professional c++ programmer, I would build a VN in Ren'Py, and not in Unity.

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
YuriNeko
If you have version 0.13 and then all the pictures you have. They're stored on your computer.
C:\Users\your username\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\Glamour
Rename all file *.jpg

Reactions: f95zone69

balabasuu

May 17, 2017

Bhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! 1!!!11 !!!!1!!! 11!1 !!! !
And I warned him that Patreon would not allow him to make a remake of a forbidden game, in which he does not say that all residents of Max’s house are relatives!
Incest "hot shower" and the age of Lisa are also grounds for a ban.
But you know, it makes me laugh in this situation! When “BB-Glamor” is banned, DS will start doing a remake in another game, but this time the remake is “BB-Glamor” and not just “BB”, and the fans will still pay it!
Have you forgotten the Russian proverb that DS uses for life? Let me remind you: “If you can’t fuck someone’s brain with your lies, you won’t be able to live (не наебёшь - не проживёшь)!”
There is another option: DS will write that Patreon forbade him to do a remake of Max scum, and because of this there will not be a remake of "BB", there will be only "Glamor" ! (I hope that it will be like that!)

Reactions: Spermabear

Meso

Aug 26, 2017

Bhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! 1!!!11 !!!!1!!! 11!1 !!! !
And I warned him that Patreon would not allow him to make a remake of a forbidden game, in which he does not say that all residents of Max’s house are relatives!
Incest "hot shower" and the age of Lisa are also grounds for a ban.
But you know, it makes me laugh in this situation! When “BB-Glamor” is banned, DS will start doing a remake in another game, but this time the remake is “BB-Glamor” and not just “BB”, and the fans will still pay it!
Have you forgotten the Russian proverb that DS uses for life? Let me remind you: “If you can’t fuck someone’s brain with your lies, you won’t be able to live (не наебёшь - не проживёшь)!”
There is another option: DS will write that Patreon forbade him to do a remake of Max scum, and because of this there will not be a remake of "BB", there will be only "Glamor" ! (I hope that it will be like that!)
Highly doubt this is because he's thrown BB back into the game. Plenty of others switched to 'landlord' style games after the initial ban with no problems. Most likely it's because some of the Patreon pictures have been pushing the edge, they probably don't think just pixelating things is far enough.

Reactions: Johny Alfa

kappajoe

Mar 19, 2019
before patreon changed his policy, people warned DS. told him to change character names and do a patch or to hide BB on a private website. he did not listen and he got fucked. now with glamour he got fucked again. for me it is quite obvious that he just likes to get fucked. there are so many trash game dev's who managed to get through with landlady and roommate, but our russian lisa doesn't care. people pay anyways.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
before patreon changed his policy, people warned DS. told him to change character names and do a patch or to hide BB on a private website. he did not listen and he got fucked. now with glamour he got fucked again. for me it is quite obvious that he just likes to get fucked. there are so many trash game dev's who managed to get through with landlady and roommate, but our russian lisa doesn't care. people pay anyways.
Not a really Fan of Glamour but really liked BB...Why doesnt he Switch to SubscribeStar.

augi36

Aug 20, 2017
where is the save folder is the version? he is not in the AppData and also not in StreamingAssets

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
where is the save folder is the version? he is not in the AppData and also not in StreamingAssets
For the OFFLINE version, it's AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games LTD.

For the normal version, which is online only, there is no save folder, because saves and progress are stored server-side, on DC's server and not on your PC.

Anguisette

Apr 23, 2019
Do you actually get paid for doing the Housekeeping at Alice's house?
Or is that part of the non added content so far?

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
DarkSilver on Patreon:
Don't worry =)
Looks like Patreon didn't like our posts with explicit content covered by mosaic censorship and we got banned. This time the problem is easy so fix: we changed all posts with adult images to be Patrons only. Now we just have to wait for Patreon's reply. Hopefully, the problem will be resolved soon.

Seven Drip

Oct 7, 2017
Why is Ren'Py better than Unity for VNs? Simple - it's built for VNs. Unity is not. Even the best Unity VN engine (VNGINE) isn't as good as Ren'Py. Saves, rollback, easier tech support (take a look at all the people with technical issues with Timestamps and MotH), almost free support for Mac and Linux (all you have to do is click a check box), not to mention easy access to the console.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
--
Actually, the main complaint I have about Ren'Py is that a new game in Ren'Py looks and feels like yet another game in Ren'Py. Considering that many adult VN creators lack skills and creativity and also share the same content and almost the same story, it's like playing the same game over and over again.

(PS: The Ren'Py port of BB should bring that feeling to a new level.)

I said it before, I'll say it again. As a professional c++ programmer, I would build a VN in Ren'Py, and not in Unity.
I'm not a professional developer, but it's happened so that I'm fluent in C# and also familiar with Unity. If I'd start creating something myself (maybe some day I will, not sure, like Kate I'm taking my time and examining :)), even VN (really doubt that), I'd stick with Unity because as a flexible general purpose engine it doesn't put you on path you have to follow and make you suffer otherwise. It would take some time to build a framework, a foundation for the actual game, but you could do whatever you want to, even the damn online server if it would make you happy.

From my player's point of view, Ren'Py works more like a cage than a framework for the creators. What I really like about BB and Glamour―they feel different from other games. The games The Architect makes are also different, technically and in general.

Lucky Mark on Unity feels like BB though. :) Not sure is it a good or a bad thing. However from the technical side it looks more advanced.

Reactions: xw1

Seven Drip

Oct 7, 2017
Well well. If you live in the Russian Federation, then you should know the answer to the question: “Is there constitutional in the Russian Federation or not?”
Can't answer. Seems like something is missing in the question. Rephrase, please.

Summertime Saga and other *otherfuckin* games are still on Patreon and nothing happens to them.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Can't answer. Seems like something is missing in the question. Rephrase, please.
I think he's asking if Russia has a constitution... That or he's asking if people go for walks in Russia. It's hard to tell.

Summertime Saga and other *otherfuckin* games are still on Patreon and nothing happens to them.
Summertime Saga doesn't have incest. Other games that did, don't... But that doesn't stop it getting added back after-the-fact.
This game currently has two sisters masturbating to each other, and one being fingered by the other... Which supposedly is not why the page was/is under review, but pixelated bewbs is apparently too much for Patreon/Paypal's "morals".

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes