Ferieter

Jun 30, 2018
So Uhm i have a question My game says 0.12 But isent Female mc supose to have a phone yet? Cause if so i ditt have it i think Im missing content

jerry03

Jun 9, 2017
Hello everybody, i recently began to play glamour after letting the developpment become bigger! so i descover with a big pleasure the new univers of DarkSilver, and i really like it, and also the way he introduce the BB project inside (sadly not using mom, son and sister reference, but also understandable; by the way, the new lisa's cut is quite nice)
The game look also promising like the first one.

But, i have a question, cause i am kind of stuck... Is there a way to know or to do thing allowing the presence of nick when he come home in the evening? or is it totally random?

Thanks for your answers (and sorry for my bad writting)

Reactions: TarAlcarin

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
So Uhm i have a question My game says 0.12 But isent Female mc supose to have a phone yet? Cause if so i ditt have it i think Im missing content
no it's not active yet neither in version 13 online
Hello everybody, i recently began to play glamour after letting the developpment become bigger! so i descover with a big pleasure the new univers of DarkSilver, and i really like it, and also the way he introduce the BB project inside (sadly not using mom, son and sister reference, but also understandable; by the way, the new lisa's cut is quite nice)
The game look also promising like the first one.

But, i have a question, cause i am kind of stuck... Is there a way to know or to do thing allowing the presence of nick when he come home in the evening? or is it totally random?

Thanks for your answers (and sorry for my bad writting)
how to progress in Progress(Spoiler) ? any walkthrough?
jerry03 and Arasharia12
both of you search on my nick in this thread and you will find what time you can encounter nick
and if i recall he are more at julias and kates home at the start of
the Progress(Spoiler) i think it's 3 times a week
later in Progress(Spoiler) only 2 times a week it's not random
they are the same days he comes over every week

Reactions: jerry03

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Can someone show me the current pool results?
we can't see the poll
This page is under review.
Our Trust and Safety team is currently reviewing this page.
Read our to learn more.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
we can't see the poll
This page is under review.
Our Trust and Safety team is currently reviewing this page.
Read our to learn more.
Really strange! Cause of possibility to change names of relationships?

Seven Drip

Oct 7, 2017
This is a visual novel. NOTHING in this game requires Unity or an online component.
He could have done this in Ren'Py and been a year ahead of where he is now.
I'm not surprised with the online component since it's the only hack-proof solution. However I admit it's kind of overengeneered and has gone beyond the sane limit.

I don't mind Unity. Ren'Py games in general are not any faster with the their content updates, and Unity is the default choice nowadays. Powerful, extremely customizable, easy to handle, quick to iterate. It's more like you have to look for reasons not to choose Unity than the other way around.

Maybe when someone has zero experience in games and knows nothing about programming, then Ren'Py and Python might be easier to learn, but I wouldn't bet on it.

NOTHING. The only thing that makes this better than BB is the auto-update, but he fucked that up too. And it doesn't work with the offline version.
From what I see, Glamour is better than BB in all aspects except the online thing. Even the online itself wouldn't be much of the problem if it didn't take up to several seconds for the server to respond.

To be able to update the client-side scripts and the content from the server, the offline version needs just a couple of small changes in the launcher code. There's no technical problem there. I think it's just people have been asking for an offline version, so here it is, the offline one.

Reactions: xw1

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
Incest is banned, but we can decide that Max calls Ann "mom"? If Max don't call Ann "mom" anymore. In turn Kate and his sister are sisters, so there shouldn't be any incest ban ever since?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes