Shape

Dec 7, 2017
I don't understand, why boobs should not be show on the site. Boobs are a completely natural thing. Babes see and suck tits, other children see at least their mother's boobs in the sauna and all adults see boobs. I don't understand at all, if censored boobs are still too much to Patreon.

Seven Drip

Oct 7, 2017
As to female main character, I don't mind it. The funny thing is, when I play as a female character almost all the male ones seem to me like morons, idiots and perverts. :)

Is there a constitution of the Russian Federation?
That's easy. Yes, there is one.
But do you need all that power in a VN? Look at Milfy City - does Glamour need more than that?
I haven't seen Milfy City yet, have to check it out.

More power is better if a dev has skills to make use of it. Even if all the power is not used right away, it's still nice to know you have features available is case you need them one day. Extra power and flexibility can make simple things more difficult to achieve, but it mostly depends on the dev's skills. Things that seem too complicated to beginners become just some extra typing when you have the experience, and typing is the easiest part of programming.

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
As to female main character, I don't mind it. The funny thing is, when I play as a female character almost all the male ones seem to me like morons, idiots and perverts. :)

That's easy. Yes, there is one.

More power is better if a dev has skills to make use of it. Even if all the power is not used right away, it's still nice to know you have features available is case you need them one day. Extra power and flexibility can make simple things more difficult to achieve, but it mostly depends on the dev's skills. Things that seem too complicated to beginners become just some extra typing when you have the experience, and typing is the easiest part of programming.
You really live in the Russian Federation. All foreigners know that there is no constitution in the Russian Federation, because foreigners know the laws.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So, just like real life then? :p

Ren'Py uses Python as its foundation, so you can do just about anything with it. Well, making an FPS with good, well, FPS, would probably require writing a module in C. And making Mac/Linux/Windows versions of that together would be challenging.

Sakura Dungeon is a traditional dungeon crawl, with quests, combat stats and inventory, written in Ren'Py. I was amazed at what they did with it.

FPS as in First Person Shooter, then Frames Per Second.

Reactions: uhtredviking

MrGigi

May 20, 2018
Hey guys !
I don't understand.
If I pick Max, nothing to play ... just "wait" ? Or the game have a connections with big brother?

If i pick the girl, something happens ???

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
For now you can only play as the Female Protagonist.
Well, technically you can "play" as Max... It's just completely pointless at this point to do so.

It's a bit like pursuing Olivia as a GF instead of Lisa in BB. You can do it, but really leads to nowhere.

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017

As you probably already know, we had a rough couple of days.
If you haven't heard, Patreon temporary suspended our page for not hiding adult content behind subscription. We thought hiding the most explicit parts behind mosaic censorship would be okay, but we were wrong. We moved all explicit posts into Patrons only category. From now on we're going to be more careful with these things.
Don't worry, we have put way too much time and effort to abandon the game. We're going to work on it for as long as we can.

P.S.: We're actively working on 0.14, which will be released on schedule.
P.P.S.: I was going to add some picture for the news, but I couldn't find anything tame enough I wouldn't have to hide behind the pay wall. More and more content is becoming explicit. That's a good thing, right? =)

TarAlcarin

Mar 21, 2018
Has anyone made some sort of time schedule for the in-game events?
Could be handy for knowing when you can trigger certain scenes.

TarAlcarin

Mar 21, 2018
the forum tread search are your friend
i made several others has it to
Yeah, I'm used to the search function, but "timetable" and "calendar" yields nothing, and "schedule" just gives me a lot of posts relating to the development schedule of the game. I don't discount the possibility that I'm blind and/or stupid, but I just wish something like this could be linked in the first post.

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
I think that i come back when 0.17 offline is ready to play. It looks like there's nothing Max content before 0.17.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes